Inventory Management 4 Makers

Inventory Management 4 Makers

by Katana

Manufacturing from raw materials to finished goods.

Le Menina Boutique

KATANA has been a great addition to my store. We currently use KATANA for our handmade jewelry ELLA DESIGNS. I used to write all my raw material prices in a notebook and then calculate necklace cost accordingly. I also would manage my orders manually. With KATANA I have been able to have a clear view of what is going on with production, my raw material inventory, my cost even the time dedicated to a creation that impacts my bottom line at the end of the game. KATANA support thank YOU as always. :)

sundaysunset.print

Trying to manage production from two shopify stores was getting very messy using spreadsheets, task apps etc. Switching to Katana has made all the difference with my workflow and productivity. Tracking orders, stock and using materials more efficiently are just a few of the bonuses.

The team at Katana are super responsive to any questions or suggestions making the decision even more right for me.

Well worth giving it a go if you need to take control of your manufacturing. I'm a small one-man production unit so regardless of the size of your company you can see real benefits.

March 28, 2019

Many thanks for sharing your experience!✌🏼

7 Rue Paradis

Katana completely changed the flow between our website and our workshop. Can’t recommend it enough; especially if you make to order!

Thanks for sharing your experience with Katana! 🙏🏼

paper republic

We've switched to Katana to manage our entire inventory and manufacturing process for our Shopify store. The tool is great, very inuitive and extremely detailled. The customer support is amazing and has been extremly supportive during the implementation phase. We're now able to manage and control our inventory and manufactoring processes in a way we could not before, and think we now have a very solid platform to continue growing. If you actually produce stuff, sell on shopify and want to grow, this is the tool that you need to manage your back-end like a pro.

March 26, 2019

Always here to help you grow! Thank you for the feedback! 🙌🏼

ThaliaCapos.com

Excellent app, hugely helpful for our growing manufacturing business. Many of our products are build-to-order, and Katana allows us to track sales and inventory levels to make sure material usage is easily trackable and orders are fulfilled in a timely and accurate manner.

The initial setup takes a bit of work, but the devs are very helpful and responsive, implementing many new features that have improved the product consistently over time. I can't imagine managing our production workflow without Katana at this point.

Nick Boccignone
Custom Shop Director
Thalia Capos

March 26, 2019

Nick, thank you for the support! 💪🏼

Wholesale – La Cabra Coffee Roasters

Easy to access shopify orders and the guys are very responsive to set up the system and help if anything occurs or need to optimize.

March 26, 2019

Thank you for the feedback and always happy to help your business grow! 🚀

Colour and Cotton

So far I am thoroughly impressed with this app. I run a mostly made-to-order artisan/handmade product business and have spent the last several months looking and trying various inventory management/ERP systems in order to get us away from spreadsheets.

This app cleanly does what no other previous (and pricey) systems have been been able to do as intuitively - allows me to track raw materials, our entire production process step by step, and easily see which orders are ready to be shipped if their made-to-order components are already completed or in stock from previous batches, or if the order still in the production process.

Working within the app is lightning fast and is a very user friendly experience. Great resources, video tutorials and knowledge base to assist in the set up process.

March 25, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and kind words! ⭐

Restrap

Nice simple MRP system. We have used a number of systems over the years with multiple issues and unnecessary features. If you are looking for an easy solution to run stock, MOs and POs this is the system to use.

March 21, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience! 🚀