Inventory Management 4 Makers

Inventory Management 4 Makers

by Katana

Manufacturing from raw materials to finished goods.

Doctor Aromas

We, not only sale products, we also manufacture most of them, it was never easy not only run the inventory but the production orders and raw materials, we have more than 600 raw materials, we got a chat with Chris who was very helpful and spend the time we need to understand what can we accomplish with Katana, Now we are preparing all the Excels to import and hopefully first weeks of January we will have our whole production and inventory manage by katana.

October 31, 2019

Here to help you succeed and we'll do our best to get you fully integrated to Katana! 🙌🏼

Unique by Yoggiebear

As a small manufacturing business, I needed to get an accurate handle on the cost of my goods sold and make inventory management easy and integrated with my shop and Xero. Just playing with Katana, I found it intuitive and it provides the insights I need. Communication from them re queries is super quick and helpful.

October 29, 2019

Thank you for the support! 💪🏼

Loch Eyewear

Katana is an excellent solution for small manufactures who sell directly on Shopify. From the raw materials to the sale of the final product, Katana manages and tracks every detail so you don’t have to.

October 1, 2019

Thank you for the review! We love merchants selling on Shopify, keep going 💪🏼!

Wholesale | Cold Spring Apothecary

We have been using Katana for almost a year now. It does not yet have all the features we need, but it has grown rapidly. The Katana team is amazing with technical support and follow up. They are really dedicated to customizing the software so all styles of manufacturing and processing are considered. After using a variety of different inventory systems, we were happy to find Katana!

October 1, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience! As you mentioned, we really are rolling out new features on a weekly basis and hope to have everything you need covered very soon!

holley and sage

I've been using katana for a few months now and so far I'm really liking it. It's great for managing order production. I use it to manage all my made to order orders. It has a lot of features I'm not currently using but I hope to use them in the future. They are also always updating the app which is great and working to make it better everyday. Customer service is great as well!

October 1, 2019

Thanks for sharing your experience! Made to order is where Katana comes in very-very handy! Glad yo hear you will keep growing with us 💪🏼.

Buttercream Clothing

I can only give 4 stars so far because some features I need are not there yet. (i.e. The order notes aren't imported from Shopify) But I can't say enough how great the customer service is. Any concern I had they are working on a fix for. This is so much better than the many spreadsheets we were using in the past. It compiles the jobs of many people and makes life so much easier!

October 1, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are working hard to roll out new features every week and hope to have all your needs to be covered very soon! Thanks for growing with us! 🚀

Antique Candle Co. - Wholesale

Overall, I have enjoyed using Katana. It allows you to keep all your inventory and finished goods in one place, and keep track of what needs done and what is at a good stock level. My only complaint is that it is a little confusing to see true stock numbers, because you have to go to the stock page and sort through all the variables (made, making, sold but still on your shelf) to see what your true number is.
It has simplified our inventory management, and I would recommend it to someone looking for some help in streamlining and tracking their supplies and goods.

September 26, 2019

Thank you for the nice feedback! 🚀

Antique Candle Co.

As our business has grown, it's been more and more difficult and time consuming to track raw material inventory. With the fast growth, it's hard to get a feel for when we need to place an order for something. Katana allows us to easily see exactly how much raw material we have on hand. We also rely on the app to track finished good inventory and to create our daily production schedule. I also love how it tells us our profit margins for each individual fragrance (we make candles!). It integrates well with our bundles and sample packs too!

September 26, 2019

Thank you for the review and hope we have a long and awesome journey together! 🚀

Cheryls Herbs

The advantage to using your app is we see how it can help our business grow and know where are money is being spent. The disadvantage is the time difference and having to wait for response or get up at an odd time for training, also we have had problems uploading.

September 26, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! Regarding support hours we have some great news - our US-based Customer Success team starts in a week. This definitely makes communicating and training a lot more convenient for all.

Simple Loose Leaf

Good app for basic inventory management. But if you need to also management production, tracking bill of material usage and component stock levels, then Katana is a GREAT app. A fraction of the cost of other systems and a much better UI for getting work done fast and moving on to something else more important.

A bit simple at the moment, which is good and bad, but the team is evolving the app and service regularly making this an app worth investing your time and efforts.

It is a 4 star now for a few of the elements it is missing and will be a 5+ star in the next few months as they get more features on line.

September 10, 2019

Thank you for the support and hope we keep growing together! 🚀

Previous 1 3 4