Inventory Management 4 Makers

Inventory Management 4 Makers

by Katana

Manufacturing from raw materials to finished goods.

Simple Loose Leaf

Good app for basic inventory management. But if you need to also management production, tracking bill of material usage and component stock levels, then Katana is a GREAT app. A fraction of the cost of other systems and a much better UI for getting work done fast and moving on to something else more important.

A bit simple at the moment, which is good and bad, but the team is evolving the app and service regularly making this an app worth investing your time and efforts.

It is a 4 star now for a few of the elements it is missing and will be a 5+ star in the next few months as they get more features on line.

September 10, 2019

Thank you for the support and hope we keep growing together! 🚀

Dianne Caine Australia

We are very happy with Katana, it has been instrumental in moving our small business away from spreadsheets to manage our inventory levels. The system is built very elegantly, allowing for flexibility and excellent traceability. Great overview of manufacturing orders, progress and stock levels to prevent any out of stock situations. The support team are very responsive and knowledgeable.

Thank you for the support! 🙌🏼

Grandwork Tools

Over the last eight years, I have used a series of inventory programs for my small manufacturing and sales business. It takes a lot to migrate to a new platform and each move was an improvement. But Katana, finally, is exactly what I need. Intuitive, no bells and whistles I don't need, a system that forces me (entices me) into best practices. Katana is one of my best assets!

September 10, 2019

Super happy to read this kind of feedback! Thank you!

Ignite Digi

This has integrated seemlessly with Shopify, and we now get a current view of stock levels enabling us to schedule both purchasing and manufacturing

September 10, 2019

Thank you for your support!

Foxen Canyon Soap

I have a small soap and skincare manufacturing company. Katana has been perfect for coordinating my Shopify sales, inventory, raw materials and even accounting with Quickbooks. The integration is simple to set up. Customer service is outstanding. I always hear back within 24-48 hours.

September 9, 2019

Thank you for the kind words and support! 🙌🏼

Balaam by Monica Zamora

I had been working for a short period with the app, but it has been great !! I have 750 different products with 3 finishings and different materials and it is very helpful to have all this information at hand and control product process, orders, materials purchases. What is amazing is to be able to have all my material and labour calculated per every order.
When I was exploring the app they took all the time to walked me through the app and make it applicable to my business, it was very good to see them trying to understand my business and provide some input.
Regarding support always answering in a very short time.
In general, for anyone who is a manufacturer, this is an app is going to help a lot controlling the process, I highly recommend this app. It is worthy to explore it if you have doubts.

September 9, 2019

We are happy to hear that your production has been improved by Katana! 😊

The Nude Alchemist

This app is perfect for us. It has increased our workflow efficiency so much and is definitely worth the money. This is the app we have been looking for!

September 9, 2019

Your support is much appreciated! 🙌🏼

Flor de Venus

Great App! I love how simple it is to use. It has helped my business become way more efficiente! I higly recomend this app for any small manufacturing operation!

Happy to hear that! Thank you for the support! 😊

Range Leather Co

We (Range Leather) have fully integrated with Katana, Shopify and Quickbooks for the entirety of our manufacturing process and have been using it for about 6 months now. This software is amazing and the features keep coming. The customer service is amazing and Chris even would make videos for me explaining my questions.

Thank you for the support! 🙌🏼

Divine Island Design

This app is prefect for my business. It helps tack all my inventory, from material to finished products. The integration with Shopify is seamless. As soon as I make a product in Katana it adds it to the inventory on my Shopify website. Only negative I could give is the price. $99 a month is pricey and had to justify if it was worth it. This is the only reason I didn't give 5 stars.

September 5, 2019

Thank you for your thorough and honest feedback! We try to adjust the price so we can satisfy the feature needs of quickly scaling businesses, yet keep it accessible for smaller and growing businesses. Hope the app justifies the price for you more and more each month!

Previous 1 3