Katana Manufacturing ERP

Katana Manufacturing ERP

From $129/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
December 23, 2022

This app is a good introductory software for a business that is entering into the MRP/ERP system world for their company. It is priced fairly for less barrier of entry and the overall ease of use is pretty straight forward. The transactions and methods seem to work as expected. I wish the speed was a little bit better, but being that this is cloud based that is kind of to be expected. I still have some trouble syncing with my shopify store and looking to get this resolved with the tech support.

Affinityoutdoorlivingproducts
Time spent using app: 20 days
December 22, 2022

I keep coming back to Katana anytime I need inventory management. I couldn’t be happier with the service their system provides!

Wild Hare Apothecary
December 15, 2022

Katana has been useful right out of the gate with their Shopify integration. It pulled in our products automatically and made it easy to create work orders from the sales we're getting.

We're not fully utilizing the inventory management, but it helps with the major parts of our manufacturing process. We've seen regular updates from the developer, so we're hopeful they will support and develop this product for a long time.

Featherbuilt
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied December 20, 2022

Thanks for your review!

We definitely will keep developing and improving Katana over the next few years — that's our plan :)

Happy as well to hear it's been helpful for you without even using the inventory management functionality yet too!

December 15, 2022

This is by far one of the most affordable options for PO, SO, and inventory management.

We are still dialing in the setup, but so far we are very happy with the product.

Clean Age
Time spent using app: 16 days
November 22, 2022

It's taken us nearly a year to get fully up and running with the katana app, but now that we are we will never look back. This platform is extremely helpful, the support is fantastic, and the continued updates are very much appreciated. Best Shopify App in our roster.

Huck Cycles
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied December 14, 2022

So great to hear we're your favorite Shopify app! We've got some nice updates coming in 2023 which hopefully make your team even more happy, glad to have you with us.
Cheers!

November 17, 2022

Katana is a simple to set-up, simple to use inventory control app that is ideal for a small manufacturer. We tried Fishbowl for a couple of years but it is difficult to implement and the support was terrible. The Katana team is readily available to help you get started, but not much help is needed as it is very intuitive.

Clearly Loved Pets
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied November 17, 2022

Thanks for your review! Great to hear you're finding Katana simple and easy to use for your manufacturing business - that's exactly what we're aiming for :)

October 13, 2022

I use katana mainly for manufacturing. It has been great for tracking raw materials, trims, timelines to monitor production.

SABRINAGOH
Singapore
Time spent using app: 4 months
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied October 14, 2022

Thanks kindly for your review!

September 26, 2022

I use this app to help me keep track of my stock flow. I have never used an MRP before but found this quite simple to use, especially with the help and guidance of the support team. there are a few functions that I would like that are not available yet, but I am assured they are in the pipeline for development. If the Katana teams keeps up this stride, they will soon become an MRP powerhouse.

Garage Guys
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 23, 2022

extremely easy to use, great support and extremely helpful if you produce or sell perishable products. It helps you keep track of expiry dates and batches. It's very easy to set up. Highly recommended!

Villa Lori Gastronomia
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 27, 2022

So far so good! I have run through up-tile MRP solutions, initially installing katana, and eventually came back to it. Its simplicity allow me to train others in to use it, and it functions well for stock management. I have a pretty extensive build procedure and it is able to track all my pieces and parts. You can bundle pieces together as well, then build a unit from multiple bundled parts.

by Laura Woj
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied April 28, 2022

Thanks for your review Laura, glad to have you back with us :)