4.2

Merchants appreciate this app for its simplified inventory management, especially for self-manufacturing businesses. They value its easy integration with Shopify and Xero, intuitive interface, and responsive support. Regular updates and new features show the developer's dedication to merchant needs. The app is also praised for its accurate inventory tracking and forecasting, ability to manage multiple stores, clear reporting, and flexible API.

January 16, 2024

I installed the app which didn't work for me, as it over complicated things. I uninstalled within the 14 day window and they still charged me $US129. It resulted in my shop being frozen for 2 days because the charge wasn't paid and I lost sales. Now I have to chase them to try to get my money back as I had to pay the charge to get my shop reopen. Not impressed.

Zero Refill
New Zealand
26 days using the app
Katana Cloud Inventory replied January 29, 2024

Thanks for being with us and trying out Katana, your refund should be with you in full.
We welcome you back if you need an inventory management solution in the future! :)

January 9, 2024

Every time I install they jumble up all of my inventory, in some cases add 20+ items to 300 different skus! what a headache.

Really Cool Living
About 21 hours using the app
Katana Cloud Inventory replied January 29, 2024

Sorry to hear about your experience setting up the integration, it's no doubt frustrating to have all your inventory jumbled up!

We're not sure what exactly happened in your case. On initial integration, please follow the guide shown here:
The integration is powerful and can make syncs both ways, so be sure on what you select/deselect on initial integration — you can always empower more options later!

Our support team would also love to help out troubleshooting too, reach out to us in-app or via support@katanamrp.com

July 14, 2023

Katana is the right blend of simplicity and automation for our organization and we think it can take us to 10x the revenue we have now.
The implementation was straightforward and the integration to Shopify and Xero was the deciding factor. The variants we create in Shopify come directly to Katana for simplified setup.
There are a few gaps that we have been able to work around, but with the regular cadence of releases, we are confident they will be filled.

Backland Expedition Gear
Katana Cloud Inventory replied July 17, 2023

Thanks for the review!

Great to hear you're getting good value from Katana, and in particular the Xero integration which we've spent plenty of resources on.

We'll keep on improving Katana and plug those gaps and make it even better :)

February 10, 2024

Was great when starting, but now with the new price a $600 monthly price jump to keep the API access we had to jump ship and write our own system.

Katana was simple and had great support, but it is not mature enough of a product to demand $1000 a month. Especially when you are not getting any new features with the price jump, the 30 requests per minute on the api was also very limiting when adding onto the platform. Shopify direct API has about a 1000 requests for the same time frame.

I was hoping to keep my company on katana but we cant afford the new pricing models.

Maybe they can add some more features to make it more of a seasoned product but its not ready yet.

DirtBound Offroad
Katana Cloud Inventory replied February 21, 2024

Thanks for the review and feedback, we appreciate it!
On our API, we are investigating what the top rate limit that we can offer safely without negatively affecting the API experience can be today. We're aware it's currently on the conservative side, and that helps us ensure the reliability for all customers currently using it. It will likely increase significantly and will perhaps be on more plan levels too, probably not soon enough for your team though, unfortunately it seems.
On the pricing side of things, we've made the updates based on evaluating our customers' needs first, as our top priority is continuing to deliver top-notch services and unparalleled value and support. The new pricing allows us to deliver that value.

April 5, 2023

This app works brilliantly - the UX/UI is very well done, customer support is quick and it's a perfect solution for our business. Costly, but worth the money!

Bloom & Wolf
Netherlands
March 10, 2023

Very impressed with the inventory management in this app. Easy to see where things are committed and what stock is required to fulfill orders. The support team are brilliant too, very responsive and helpful with suggestions to make the workflow as smooth as possible.

FCubed Fitness
About 1 month using the app
March 10, 2023

L'ERP est simple à prendre en main et cependant complet, assez accessible pour une petite entreprise contrairement à d'autres solutions. Le SAV est réactif, ça fait assez peu de temps que nous avons intégré Katana mais nous en sommes pour l'instant ravies !

Si Si La Paillette
France
March 26, 2019

Katana completely changed the flow between our website and our workshop. Can’t recommend it enough; especially if you make to order!

7 Rue Paradis
France
Over 4 years using the app
Katana Cloud Inventory replied March 26, 2019

Thanks for sharing your experience with Katana! 🙏🏼

August 9, 2019

I use Katana to track purchases of raw materials and inventory for my small manufacturing business. It's easy to use, powerful and they keep making it better. Very good support if you need to contact them with any questions. I evaluated a number of options and this was by far and away the best.

2040
New Zealand
Almost 4 years using the app
Katana Cloud Inventory replied August 12, 2019

Thank you for the review and looking forward to growing together! 🚀

June 10, 2020

It really changed how me manage our production. Thanks to the Shopify app we now have a fully automatised process including invoicing in Quickbooks! Great product. Thanks Katana Team!

Aviatek Flight Simulators
Spain
Over 3 years using the app
Katana Cloud Inventory replied June 19, 2020

Thank you and happy to grow with you!