Katana ‑ Manufacturing ERP

Katana ‑ Manufacturing ERP

by Katana

Smart and Visual Manufacturing & Inventory Management

Vanillablossom™ Flavors, Inc.

We have been using Katana for little over two weeks now and it really helps smooth our operations. We're in the food industry, and Katana offers nice functionality such as batch tracking, recipes for products and more to help with inventory and manufacturing. We're hoping for them to add multi-currency support, but they told us that is coming soon.

March 24, 2021

Glad to see Katana is benefiting you from the start. Multi-currency support is coming soon indeed (Q2 2021). Keep up the good work! 💪

RepOne Strength

My product is relatively complicated, requiring dozens of assembled parts. Katana helps keep me sane, keeping track of inventory and helping me plan upcoming batches. Absolutely worth the price!

March 24, 2021

Awesome to hear it! Thank you!

Phox Water

We've been using Katana for a few months and it has massively improved our operations process. It has a number of great features which we couldn't find on other platforms; things like batch tracking and the shop floor app to track assembly times have really simplified what were previously complex processes at times for us. Would recommend this app for any business looking to improve how they manage and track their manufacturing operations.

March 24, 2021

Thank you for the review!

toddie.nl

Very helpfull app to keep the current stock up to date and to manufacture in batch. Was very easy to install and set up and the help from the team was excellent.

March 24, 2021

Glad to hear you find Katana easy to use!

Mavuno Harvest Organics

Very happy with Katana. We are a food manufacturer. It helps us control the entire logistics process - from purchasing to production to shipping. Very organized. Simple drag and drops. It is no overly complicated, intuitive and does everything we need.

March 24, 2021

Thank you for the positive review!

NO MORE ACCESSORIES

We are a jewellery brand selling on multiple sales channels such as our Shopify based store, wholesale stores, consignment stores, multiple other e-commerce channels. We use Katana as stock management tool as well as manufacturing planning tool. The manufacturing planning part took care of most of the issues we had and the stock management part is missing a couple features in our case that would make it perfect, but they seem to be growing quickly and adding new features all the time, so hopefully it will be 5 out of 5 for the stock management part as well as the manufacturing resource planning. However, if you're using Shopify only and have a 1 or 2 additional sales channels - Katana is perfect as it is. And for more complicated brands with multiple sales channels - Katana is very useful still and we do use it daily, however we do need to use some other tools in addition to Katana. T

March 24, 2021

Glad to hear Katana helps you with some aspects of your business. You can try connecting your other sales channels via Zapier or API to import the sales orders and bring them all to a single dashboard.

Terminus Tees

We are a custom t-shirt printer and katana gave us the ability to connect with multiple shopify accounts so our customers can seamlessly sell and import orders to us to produce for them. Katana is the puzzle piece we were missing. We have tried 5-6 other apps before and katana has it all. Our full production staff produces with clarity and speed. Katana wins.

January 13, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are excited to be winning together with you! 🙌

KAIKE

My growing business was growing beyond my ability to manage my inventory effectively, to be able to make forecasting decisions. I'm so glad I incorporated Katana into our operations! Using the app has provided the clarity I didn't know I needed, and has allowed me to be able to make smarter business decisions.

January 13, 2021

Excited to be growing with you! 🚀

Radial Dynamics

As my business grew beyond the ability to manage my inventory and purchasing/manufacturing steps in an excel spreadsheet, I decided to give Katana a try and am glad I did. It integrates well with my Shopify store to keep track of inventory, plus the product recipe management and automated purchase order creation is a big time saver when it comes to ordering parts from my suppliers. It would be nice if there was a little more formatting/customization functionality which I know they are working on but overall I have been very pleased with this app and the value that I get out of it.

January 13, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. Happy you chose Katana!

MARILOU Shop

Great app if you are on making your own products and you have a production line process. The app is also great if you purchase from third sellers. The connection with Shopify is great.

December 30, 2020

Thank you for the review! 🤩