Katana Manufacturing ERP

Inventory management, stock sync and production control

From $99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Tennessee Stone and Design

Our inventory management was such a wreck before we started to use Katana! Running out of materials, consumables, etc. Now, we are hitting it hard with high efficiency because we are not running out of items, thanks to Katana's software. It is so easy to navigate, purchase, and view quantities of items, it is also very handy to have all vendor and contact information inbedded with the materials. I would highly recommend to anyone who has inventory management needs. Look forward to using and utilizing Katana even more, I always get excited with their updates and additives of new features. Thanks Katana!

April 9, 2021

Glad to hear we have helped your business! Keep it up 💪

GoFiltr

We used this app to sync all of our inventory in one place. We have various items that make up a single kit and katana integrates that perfectly and serves all of our needs. Looking to the barcode scanner feature coming soon. It links with Shopify and deducts each order instantly. Excellent service.

April 9, 2021

Thank you for the kind words!

Rahmen Ideen

Katana helps me get all the manufactoring orders from multiple Shopify stores easily. All orders on one place, including the tracking of raw material, and product inventory. Great MRP.

Thank you! 🙌

Mama's Box LLC

Simple to use, comprehensive functionalities and above all highly flexible to fit our DTC and made to order workflow. It has been transformational for our business and looking forward to keep growing powered by Katana!

April 9, 2021

Wishing you the best with growing your business. Glad to be part of your journey! 🙌

TRUTH TREATMENT SYSTEMS

Katana has been very helpful with getting our inventory straightened out. The shop floor app could use a little more functionality in my opinion, but they are always rolling out new features so I am hopeful. The customer support-specifically from Christina De Giovanni has been extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend Katana!

March 26, 2021

Thank you for the positive review! Our support team is always happy to help you and we are glad that their efforts are appreciated. Thank you 😍

Nevé

As a small manufacturing business who also sells B2B and via ecommerce, Katana is a dream to help manage all elements of our inventory efficiently. Great customer service too.

Daisy Jean Floral Designs

When you run a Made-2-Order eCommerce store you need to easily transfer the orders received into production orders and then manage the workflow, the materials required, the creation and ultimately the dispatch. We were drowning in manual processes trying to keep all this together until we discovered Katana. Once we invested the time to install and setup Katana our whole operation changed from one of extreme stress to an organised streamlined workflow. One of the best things we ever did for our business!

March 26, 2021

Thank you for the kind words. Happy to be there for your business 🚀

Cherry Tuning & Performance

This app has a lot of great things about it and it syncs well with Shopify. We do want to be able to move to using this as our sole source of truth when it comes to managing orders etc, but unfortunately, the fact that we are unable to partially ship or partially pack or allocate part of an order is a little bit of a set back. Currently the only way to do this is to manually create a new sale order, which doesn't work for our business. Hence the 4 star rating. The good news is that the team are working on a partial fulfilment feature, which I cannot WAIT for as it would make everything so much easier. I'm looking forward to writing a 5 star review when this feature has been released.

March 26, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are indeed aware of the need partial fulfillment feature and hope we can deliver it to you soon! 🙌

Beer Crush

I use Katana primarily to synchronize my stock between multiple website via SKU. I was positively surprised to see that I could also manage my Purchasing Order and my Manufacturing Orders. I definitely recommend Katana for small business that produce their own product as it's the main focus of Katana.

March 24, 2021

Thank you for your review!

AMASS Store

Katana has proved a very useful tool for our mid sized business. We have been able to track inventory more efficiently and link our shopify orders. We had a couple of hiccups in the beginning with zeroing out inventory in our shop, but once up and running we have loved the seamless integration of the two. Highly recommend if your company is growing into to a more automated tracking system because it has saved us tons of time and confusion.

March 24, 2021