Katana ‑ Manufacturing ERP

Katana ‑ Manufacturing ERP

by Katana

Smart and Visual Manufacturing & Inventory Management

TRUTH TREATMENT SYSTEMS

Katana has been very helpful with getting our inventory straightened out. The shop floor app could use a little more functionality in my opinion, but they are always rolling out new features so I am hopeful. The customer support-specifically from Christina De Giovanni has been extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend Katana!

March 26, 2021

Thank you for the positive review! Our support team is always happy to help you and we are glad that their efforts are appreciated. Thank you 😍

Nevé

As a small manufacturing business who also sells B2B and via ecommerce, Katana is a dream to help manage all elements of our inventory efficiently. Great customer service too.

Daisy Jean Floral Designs

When you run a Made-2-Order eCommerce store you need to easily transfer the orders received into production orders and then manage the workflow, the materials required, the creation and ultimately the dispatch. We were drowning in manual processes trying to keep all this together until we discovered Katana. Once we invested the time to install and setup Katana our whole operation changed from one of extreme stress to an organised streamlined workflow. One of the best things we ever did for our business!

March 26, 2021

Thank you for the kind words. Happy to be there for your business 🚀

Cherry Tuning & Performance

This app has a lot of great things about it and it syncs well with Shopify. We do want to be able to move to using this as our sole source of truth when it comes to managing orders etc, but unfortunately, the fact that we are unable to partially ship or partially pack or allocate part of an order is a little bit of a set back. Currently the only way to do this is to manually create a new sale order, which doesn't work for our business. Hence the 4 star rating. The good news is that the team are working on a partial fulfilment feature, which I cannot WAIT for as it would make everything so much easier. I'm looking forward to writing a 5 star review when this feature has been released.

March 26, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are indeed aware of the need partial fulfillment feature and hope we can deliver it to you soon! 🙌

Beer Crush

I use Katana primarily to synchronize my stock between multiple website via SKU. I was positively surprised to see that I could also manage my Purchasing Order and my Manufacturing Orders. I definitely recommend Katana for small business that produce their own product as it's the main focus of Katana.

March 24, 2021

Thank you for your review!

AMASS Store

Katana has proved a very useful tool for our mid sized business. We have been able to track inventory more efficiently and link our shopify orders. We had a couple of hiccups in the beginning with zeroing out inventory in our shop, but once up and running we have loved the seamless integration of the two. Highly recommend if your company is growing into to a more automated tracking system because it has saved us tons of time and confusion.

Thank you! 🙌

MAKE Vancouver

We switched to this app to help manage our custom product orders. It is really great at helping us track our costs and meet our delivery standards. It connects natively to Shopify which is a big bonus and helps us pull for our orders more efficiently. It also allows us to manage multiple stores/locations easily and effectively. The support is always helpful - they've been quick to answer and they have always been able to answer our questions. We've had this app for about 2 months now, and we are loving it. The adjustment was fairly simple and easy for staff, importing our data was easy and straight forward for setup.

March 24, 2021

Glad to see you are happy with Katana. Keep it up!

House of Medicinals

So thrilled to find Katana! After searching through dozens of MRP options, Katana came out on top. It has everything we need to successfully manage our inventory and business + wonderful support. Very happy all around and highly recommend.

March 24, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! 🙌

Alpinhound Pet Co.

This app is fantastic! I have several products that I manufacture and each product is made up of various components. Before Katana, manually keeping track of all my inventory was difficult. With Katana all of my products are broken down into recipes. If someone orders a product all of my components stock levels are adjusted and I'm alerted when I need to re-order them. Worth it's price. No regrets.

Woohoo! Glad to see you are successful with Katana! 🎉

Puzzle Lab

We have been using Katana for a few weeks now and I only have great things to say! We produce our own handcrafted puzzles and as such have many SKU's with many materials that need to be tracked which Katana seamlessly does!

March 24, 2021

Thank you for the review!