Katana Manufacturing ERP

Inventory management, restock points and production scheduling

From $129/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Crown Elements

Katana has saved my business! The level of detail and ease of entering and tracking raw materials has allowed us to saved money and strategically plan for sales and make purchase orders when necessary. I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone that is seeking to manage their inventory and get an accurate and detailed overview of their business.

Holy Joe Coffee

Location Australia

Great app that streamlines the manufacturing process and has helped to cut out unnecessary hours in the warehouse.

Loversentiment

Overall a great app. I use it to track my inventory levels and it works great. I'd reccomend to anyone.

Elemental Air Systems

I started using Katana because it was simple. There were a few features I wanted that were missing initially, but they came out with them right before I was going to recommend them. Right now Katana has everything our small manufacturing company needs. It integrates nicely with Shopify and Quickbooks. Great, simple features. I'd recommend it to anyone who has struggled with inventory in Quickbooks. This is the solution.

Soap So Co.

We have found Katana to be an invaluable program, since the implementation it has streamlined our whole production process, making us more efficient especially with time! It's extremely user friendly and we have recommended to several businesses in our community.

Phat Scooters

Katana is a full featured MRP solution for SMB. Setup was fairly easy and intuitive. The shop floor app is very simple and once some time is taken to get your workflows set up, it's simple for operators to use. I wish there were more item types, or assembly/BOM levels.

Epic Grounds

We've been using Katana for a couple months now after switching from another MRP solution, and we're extremely happy with the transition. The user interface and work flow is intuitive and required essentially zero time to learn. Tracking batches/lots is efficient and has reduced labor substantially. There have been a few minor kinks where we've needed to develop a workaround, but the customer support is phenomenal -- very helpful and quick to respond. Highly recommend.

Tabeeze

Time spent using app About 1 year

Honestly, took the entire team VERY little time to learn the process. That alone is HUGE for us. Plus their customer support has been tremendous. We couldn't recommend Katana more!!

Ortak

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have been using Katana for over 1 year now and have never looked back. It has made our process so much quicker. Would highly recommend Katana and if we have any issues, they are resolved so quickly.

Northwest Fab

We started using Katana last year and it has been an amazing MRP since then. When we decided to transition our online store to Shopify it was insanely convenient they had just released this integration. We are currently using it in testing right now and it is working great and will save us thousands of dollars in labor.