Katana Manufacturing ERP

Katana Manufacturing ERP

From $129/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
March 23, 2021

Katana has proved a very useful tool for our mid sized business. We have been able to track inventory more efficiently and link our shopify orders. We had a couple of hiccups in the beginning with zeroing out inventory in our shop, but once up and running we have loved the seamless integration of the two. Highly recommend if your company is growing into to a more automated tracking system because it has saved us tons of time and confusion.

AMASS Store
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Thank you! 🙌

March 22, 2021

We switched to this app to help manage our custom product orders. It is really great at helping us track our costs and meet our delivery standards. It connects natively to Shopify which is a big bonus and helps us pull for our orders more efficiently. It also allows us to manage multiple stores/locations easily and effectively. The support is always helpful - they've been quick to answer and they have always been able to answer our questions. We've had this app for about 2 months now, and we are loving it. The adjustment was fairly simple and easy for staff, importing our data was easy and straight forward for setup.

MAKE Vancouver
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied March 24, 2021

Glad to see you are happy with Katana. Keep it up!

March 22, 2021

So thrilled to find Katana! After searching through dozens of MRP options, Katana came out on top. It has everything we need to successfully manage our inventory and business + wonderful support. Very happy all around and highly recommend.

House of Medicinals
Time spent using app: 4 months
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied March 24, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! 🙌

March 22, 2021

This app is fantastic! I have several products that I manufacture and each product is made up of various components. Before Katana, manually keeping track of all my inventory was difficult. With Katana all of my products are broken down into recipes. If someone orders a product all of my components stock levels are adjusted and I'm alerted when I need to re-order them. Worth it's price. No regrets.

Alpinhound Pet Co.
Time spent using app: 30 days

Woohoo! Glad to see you are successful with Katana! 🎉

March 22, 2021

We have been using Katana for a few weeks now and I only have great things to say! We produce our own handcrafted puzzles and as such have many SKU's with many materials that need to be tracked which Katana seamlessly does!

Puzzle Lab
Time spent using app: 28 days
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied March 24, 2021

Thank you for the review!

March 22, 2021

We have been using Katana for little over two weeks now and it really helps smooth our operations. We're in the food industry, and Katana offers nice functionality such as batch tracking, recipes for products and more to help with inventory and manufacturing. We're hoping for them to add multi-currency support, but they told us that is coming soon.

Vanillablossom™ Flavors, Inc.
Time spent using app: 8 months
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied March 24, 2021

Glad to see Katana is benefiting you from the start. Multi-currency support is coming soon indeed (Q2 2021). Keep up the good work! 💪

March 22, 2021

My product is relatively complicated, requiring dozens of assembled parts. Katana helps keep me sane, keeping track of inventory and helping me plan upcoming batches. Absolutely worth the price!

RepOne Strength
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied March 24, 2021

Awesome to hear it! Thank you!

March 22, 2021

We've been using Katana for a few months and it has massively improved our operations process. It has a number of great features which we couldn't find on other platforms; things like batch tracking and the shop floor app to track assembly times have really simplified what were previously complex processes at times for us. Would recommend this app for any business looking to improve how they manage and track their manufacturing operations.

Phox Water
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied March 24, 2021

Thank you for the review!

March 22, 2021

Very helpfull app to keep the current stock up to date and to manufacture in batch. Was very easy to install and set up and the help from the team was excellent.

toddie.nl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 7 months
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied March 24, 2021

Glad to hear you find Katana easy to use!

March 22, 2021

Very happy with Katana. We are a food manufacturer. It helps us control the entire logistics process - from purchasing to production to shipping. Very organized. Simple drag and drops. It is no overly complicated, intuitive and does everything we need.

Mavuno Harvest Organics
Time spent using app: 12 months
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied March 24, 2021

Thank you for the positive review!