Katana ‑ Manufacturing ERP

Katana ‑ Manufacturing ERP

by Katana

Smart and Visual Manufacturing & Inventory Management

Indigo's Curve

I was extremely happy to find this app after months of struggling to keep track (using a spreadsheet) of current quantity for 1.) In stock blank shirts (various colors and sizes)
2.) Ordered blanks (various colors, sizes, and suppliers)
3.) Sales of finish products (various styles, colors, sizes, and designs.) Making a Purchase Order list took way to long to complete each day. With Katana, tracking what we have and what we needed got so much easier and I was able to focus on more important business decisions. Before Katana I was over and under ordering ingredients. I would recommend this app to anyone who uses Shopify and wants to make managing inventory of raw materials, ingredients, and sales orders easier.

December 28, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Sow Seeds Ltd

Katana has been a great investment in taking control of our stocks. We have now done away with spreadsheets and have all the info in one place. It has made planning for the day and week far more productive. Seamless integration with Shopify takes away a tremendous amount of duplication. Great technical support too. Would highly recommend

Thank you!

Hornby Organic

Katana is a game changer for small manufacturers that must track batch id's and other inputs. Really wish we had this when we started our business.

December 28, 2020

Thank you for your kind words! 🙌

Magigoo

We are a small manufacturer of specialty glues. We implemented Katana for better management of our sourcing, inventory management, order fulfilment, production management. While taking quite an effort to set-up to our work processes, we are happy to use Katana, as it makes a real time decision making easy.

December 28, 2020

Thank you for trusting Katana. Happy to have you as a customer!

Headbands of Hope

We use this app to help with our growing business. It has made it so easy to keep up with reordering and be able to manage inventory between two stores! The Katana team makes it so easy to use and offer a lot of help! Highly recommend!

December 28, 2020

Thank you for growing with us! 📈

Herbs in a Bottle

We'd been looking to move our website to the Shopify platform for a long while as our website was out of date but we'd always been hesitant to do so as we're a manufacturing and sales business and needed tight control of our stocks. Katana functions as the perfect intermediary between the website and our accounting package (Xero) with excellent functionality and seamless integration. Wish we'd done it sooner (and if we'd known then what we know about Katana now, we definitely would have)!

December 28, 2020

Delighted to hear you are succeeding with Katana. Thank you for the positive review!

Good Vibes All Purpose Cleaner

Katana has gotten my business all the way together. I am a manufacturer with a high demand. I was struggling to keep track of my raw materials before Katana. Now I can see exactly what I need to order, when I need to order it instead of guesstimating or worse, forgetting how much of an item I have in stock. Prepare to dedicate some time to get all set up. But once your set up, it gets so much easier. My only wish is that we could turn Sales Orders into estimate in Quickbooks.

October 23, 2020

Thank you and we're taking your feedback regarding QB into account!

Almanac Supply Company

Katana has been a tremendous help for our business. Specifically, It has made Bundling our products and managing their inventory much easier. Another feature that has really helped out with inventory is reorder minimums. Since implementing we always know we have enough stock to produce what we need without guessing or counting each time.

July 21, 2020

Thank you for growing with us!

Aviatek Flight Simulators

It really changed how me manage our production. Thanks to the Shopify app we now have a fully automatised process including invoicing in Quickbooks! Great product. Thanks Katana Team!

June 19, 2020

Thank you and happy to grow with you!

Build With Me

Just the app I needed for my small business to mange the complexities of inventory and materials management. It is a no brainer for anyone looking to manage their direct to consumer manufacturing and will be my key managing fast growth. Great support from the team too!

June 2, 2020

Thank you for the support! 💪