Katana ‑ Manufacturing ERP

Katana ‑ Manufacturing ERP | Reviews

by Katana

Smart and Visual Manufacturing & Inventory Management

Nordic Ice Coffee

We're a small danish startup that produce and sell our own ice coffee products.

We're new to handling a supply chain, but Katana has made it very easy.

We understand our cost-structure much better since we now understand the time spent in production in much better detail.

The integration with Shopify works flawless.

If you use Shopify to sell and have your own production and stock, then Katana is a must-have!

Thank you!

Quality Cage Crafters

KatanaMRP has really helped me know what to order, and when to order it, as well as plan what comes next in manufacturing. It even lets me add time to tasks in production so I can monetarily make sure employees are being efficient enough for my company to remain profitable.

Definitely recommend. Wish I would have found them sooner.

BlackTravelBox

Lots of inventory apps out there but none are as solid on the materials management side as Katana. Its definitely added value from day one with materials management, out of stocks, and building flexible bill of materials. I can see my costs with real time averages and finally take tangible benefit on my balance sheet for finding cost efficiencies month over month.

June 2, 2020

Thank you for the feedback!

Malicious Women Co.

We are using Katana to switch to an electronic inventory tracking system. The reps at Katana have been extremely responsive and helpful with all of our questions to get set up!

RAW Coffee Company

Love the Katana Shopify Integration. You can link multiple stores. Seamless. Looking foward to when new product set up can be done in Katana and seamlessly created in Shopify. Their Customer Service is the best!

Thank you for your support! 💪

Qi Life Store

This app is just what we need! Specially the BOM is spot on! Shopify integration could be improved by allowing to chose which product only to send as we have multiple kinds of products. Thanks

Thank you!

TripleClampMoto

Katana was the best inventory management system we could find that made seamless connection with Shopify and Xero, plus meet our small business requirements. Most other services were made for larger business and were too complicated for our needs.

Product Supply Lab

I manage multiple eCommerce stores and also wholesale my products. In the past, I used to struggle with keeping inventory up to date for various online stores and wholesale accounts across multiple warehouses. Katana has changed that! Now I always know exactly what is where and how much is available to sell

Thank you for your support! 💪

Duurzame Mondmaskers

We are using Katana for some time now. A few years ago I have built a complete production platform from scratch, so I know it can get complicated Katana has done a fantastic job! It works flawlessly, integration with Shopify is perfect and in sync.

Appreciate the support! 💪

Loadd USA

We were using the classic Excel sheet method to try and keep track of skews of our products before Katana. This is some the best MRP software out there. It has made having commonized products (with shared parts) so easy to track. Forget about QuickBooks inventory management or trying to do this in Excel. This is smart software and someone was thinking when they built it.

One suggestion would be some sort of mobile application for quick references of what's in inventory. Doesn't need to have the full function of the desktop environment.