Katana ‑ Manufacturing ERP

Katana ‑ Manufacturing ERP

by Katana

Smart and Visual Manufacturing & Inventory Management

Dutton Brown

We had been shopping for an ERP system that was appropriate for our manufacturing business, but many of the systems were expensive and had more features than we needed. Katana provided us with a more affordable option that also helped guide development of our inventory system and helped us determine the profitability of our products. They also provided helpful onboarding assistance.

January 22, 2020

Thank you for the kind words!

ready-rig-store

Katana support is terrific. Katana is simple, clean, and effective. Easy to use. When we have encountered questions, Katana has been very responsive with support. No app is perfect, however Katana's team makes it a real winner.

January 22, 2020

Thank you so much! We do our best daily to be as responsive and helpful as possible. 🙇

Wood & Wax Co.

Katana has transformed the backend of my business in ways I didn't even know were possible. I'm a candle/beauty product maker and keeping track of all the grams and ml of the hundreds of ingredients I use was a nightmare. I was spending money on reordering product I didn't need and forgetting to order what I was actually out of! Katana is keeping me aware of what I have in stock and what I don't. And the cost per item and recipe tracker?! AMAZING. I've been searching for years for an app that would do everything that this app does and finally found it. I was a little afraid of that $99/month fee, but honestly? I've probably SAVED double that so far just in knowing what to order!! Legit can't say enough amazing things about this. The only thing I can't figure out is bulk changing product prices for finished items, but hey. If that's the only gripe I can think of, that's amazing! GET. THIS. APP. :)

***Updating my review! After I said here that I couldn't figure out bulk edit the default sales prices, Hannes reached out to me to let me know that I actually can!! Superb customer service and attention to detail. If I could give a million stars, I would! :)

January 22, 2020

Thank you! We really love helping cool beauty companies grow! 💪

Mood Collection

Great app. Exactly what I needed to manage my manufacturing and inventory. I did not put a 5 star just because the system is a bit slow, but overall it is a great app.

January 22, 2020

Thank you! Definitely working on to make the system even faster and smoother! 💪

Doctor Aromas

We, not only sale products, we manufacture most of them, it was never easy not only run the inventory but the production orders and raw materials, we have more than 600 raw materials, we got a chat with Chris who was very helpful and spend the time we need to understand what can we accomplish with Katana, Now we are preparing all the Excels to import and hopefully first weeks of January we will have our whole production and inventory manage by katana.
January Update: We started to upload all the info and create the BOA and Bundles, so far everything was working as promised, great customer service and adding more functions to the app constantly, we are able not only control inventory and production for all e-commerce product but also we have a big B2B operation and be able to control stock and inventory for that part of the business its a big plus. Great APP, I fully recommend Katana for business any size.

October 31, 2019

Here to help you succeed and we'll do our best to get you fully integrated to Katana! 🙌🏼

Unique by Yoggiebear

As a small manufacturing business, I needed to get an accurate handle on the cost of my goods sold and make inventory management easy and integrated with my shop and Xero. Just playing with Katana, I found it intuitive and it provides the insights I need. Communication from them re queries is super quick and helpful.

October 29, 2019

Thank you for the support! 💪🏼

Loch Eyewear

Katana is an excellent solution for small manufactures who sell directly on Shopify. From the raw materials to the sale of the final product, Katana manages and tracks every detail so you don’t have to.

October 1, 2019

Thank you for the review! We love merchants selling on Shopify, keep going 💪🏼!

Wholesale | Cold Spring Apothecary

We have been using Katana for almost a year now. It does not yet have all the features we need, but it has grown rapidly. The Katana team is amazing with technical support and follow up. They are really dedicated to customizing the software so all styles of manufacturing and processing are considered. After using a variety of different inventory systems, we were happy to find Katana!

October 1, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience! As you mentioned, we really are rolling out new features on a weekly basis and hope to have everything you need covered very soon!

holley and sage

I've been using katana for a few months now and so far I'm really liking it. It's great for managing order production. I use it to manage all my made to order orders. It has a lot of features I'm not currently using but I hope to use them in the future. They are also always updating the app which is great and working to make it better everyday. Customer service is great as well!

October 1, 2019

Thanks for sharing your experience! Made to order is where Katana comes in very-very handy! Glad yo hear you will keep growing with us 💪🏼.

Buttercream Clothing

I can only give 4 stars so far because some features I need are not there yet. (i.e. The order notes aren't imported from Shopify) But I can't say enough how great the customer service is. Any concern I had they are working on a fix for. This is so much better than the many spreadsheets we were using in the past. It compiles the jobs of many people and makes life so much easier!

October 1, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are working hard to roll out new features every week and hope to have all your needs to be covered very soon! Thanks for growing with us! 🚀