Katana ‑ Manufacturing ERP

Katana ‑ Manufacturing ERP

by Katana

Smart and Visual Manufacturing & Inventory Management

Antique Candle Co. - Wholesale

Overall, I have enjoyed using Katana. It allows you to keep all your inventory and finished goods in one place, and keep track of what needs done and what is at a good stock level. My only complaint is that it is a little confusing to see true stock numbers, because you have to go to the stock page and sort through all the variables (made, making, sold but still on your shelf) to see what your true number is.
It has simplified our inventory management, and I would recommend it to someone looking for some help in streamlining and tracking their supplies and goods.

September 26, 2019

Thank you for the nice feedback! 🚀

Antique Candle Co.

As our business has grown, it's been more and more difficult and time consuming to track raw material inventory. With the fast growth, it's hard to get a feel for when we need to place an order for something. Katana allows us to easily see exactly how much raw material we have on hand. We also rely on the app to track finished good inventory and to create our daily production schedule. I also love how it tells us our profit margins for each individual fragrance (we make candles!). It integrates well with our bundles and sample packs too!

September 26, 2019

Thank you for the review and hope we have a long and awesome journey together! 🚀

Cheryls Herbs

The advantage to using your app is we see how it can help our business grow and know where are money is being spent. The disadvantage is the time difference and having to wait for response or get up at an odd time for training, also we have had problems uploading.

September 26, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! Regarding support hours we have some great news - our US-based Customer Success team starts in a week. This definitely makes communicating and training a lot more convenient for all.

Simple Loose Leaf

Good app for basic inventory management. But if you need to also management production, tracking bill of material usage and component stock levels, then Katana is a GREAT app. A fraction of the cost of other systems and a much better UI for getting work done fast and moving on to something else more important.

A bit simple at the moment, which is good and bad, but the team is evolving the app and service regularly making this an app worth investing your time and efforts.

It is a 4 star now for a few of the elements it is missing and will be a 5+ star in the next few months as they get more features on line.

September 10, 2019

Thank you for the support and hope we keep growing together! 🚀

Dianne Caine Australia

We are very happy with Katana, it has been instrumental in moving our small business away from spreadsheets to manage our inventory levels. The system is built very elegantly, allowing for flexibility and excellent traceability. Great overview of manufacturing orders, progress and stock levels to prevent any out of stock situations. The support team are very responsive and knowledgeable.

September 10, 2019

Thank you for the support! 🙌🏼

Grandwork Tools

After a year of using Katana, the five stars stand! They listen to my needs and provide upgrades that address them. Their software is intuitive, fast and easy to use, and provides a structure that insists on best practices. Katana is one of my best assets.

September 10, 2019

Super happy to read this kind of feedback! Thank you!

Ignite Digi

This has integrated seemlessly with Shopify, and we now get a current view of stock levels enabling us to schedule both purchasing and manufacturing

September 10, 2019

Thank you for your support!

Foxen Canyon Soap

I have a small soap and skincare manufacturing company. Katana has been perfect for coordinating my Shopify sales, inventory, raw materials and even accounting with Quickbooks. The integration is simple to set up. Customer service is outstanding. I always hear back within 24-48 hours.

September 9, 2019

Thank you for the kind words and support! 🙌🏼

Balaam by Monica Zamora

I had been working for a short period with the app, but it has been great !! I have 750 different products with 3 finishings and different materials and it is very helpful to have all this information at hand and control product process, orders, materials purchases. What is amazing is to be able to have all my material and labour calculated per every order.
When I was exploring the app they took all the time to walked me through the app and make it applicable to my business, it was very good to see them trying to understand my business and provide some input.
Regarding support always answering in a very short time.
In general, for anyone who is a manufacturer, this is an app is going to help a lot controlling the process, I highly recommend this app. It is worthy to explore it if you have doubts.

September 9, 2019

We are happy to hear that your production has been improved by Katana! 😊

The Nude Alchemist

This app is exactly what we have needed for a long time. Whilst researching what was available on the market, Katana definitely came out on top in terms of value for money and functionality. It has increased our workflow efficiency tremendously. The developers bring out new functions regularly which is awesome. I have found their assistance pretty useful too.

September 9, 2019

Your support is much appreciated! 🙌🏼