Katana ‑ Manufacturing ERP

Katana ‑ Manufacturing ERP

by Katana

Smart and Visual Manufacturing & Inventory Management

Flor de Venus

Great App! I love how simple it is to use. It has helped my business become way more efficiente! I higly recomend this app for any small manufacturing operation!

September 9, 2019

Happy to hear that! Thank you for the support! 😊

Range Leather Co

We (Range Leather) have fully integrated with Katana, Shopify and Quickbooks for the entirety of our manufacturing process and have been using it for about 6 months now. This software is amazing and the features keep coming. The customer service is amazing and Chris even would make videos for me explaining my questions.

September 9, 2019

Thank you for the support! 🙌🏼

Divine Island Design

This app is prefect for my business. It helps tack all my inventory, from material to finished products. The integration with Shopify is seamless. As soon as I make a product in Katana it adds it to the inventory on my Shopify website. Only negative I could give is the price. $99 a month is pricey and had to justify if it was worth it. This is the only reason I didn't give 5 stars.

September 5, 2019

Thank you for your thorough and honest feedback! We try to adjust the price so we can satisfy the feature needs of quickly scaling businesses, yet keep it accessible for smaller and growing businesses. Hope the app justifies the price for you more and more each month!

BELLE BAR

I have been using Katana for a couple weeks now and it really has all the tools to make tracking my inventory and keeping up with production so much more efficient. It takes some getting use to, but Chris has been so helpful through this process answering my questions and even jumping on a call when we just couldn't figure out how to fix the problem I was having over messages.

September 5, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience and we really do go all-in on making our customers succeed with Katana! 📈

RALLY RAID PRODUCTS

Katana was perfect for our small high end engineering company, using over 800 components to virtually build items ahead of time allows me to to view my projected stock and manufacturing process like I never thought possible. Great support and quick ui system.

September 4, 2019

Thank you for the praise! 🙌🏼

General Knot & Co.

An actual game changer. As a small domestic-made business, having to keep track of all aspects of our production and fulfillment, Katana really empowers us to keep a birdseye view at all times. Producing, ordering, costing, detailing all come together very easily. And the customer service is excellent. Very smart and thoughtful tech and sales support.

August 15, 2019

Thanks you for the awesome feedback! 🤜🏼🤛🏼

2040

I use Katana to track purchases of raw materials and inventory for my small manufacturing business. It's easy to use, powerful and they keep making it better. Very good support if you need to contact them with any questions. I evaluated a number of options and this was by far and away the best.

August 12, 2019

Thank you for the review and looking forward to growing together! 🚀

Caesar Squeezers

Amazing to have such a powerful app to help me organize all of my raw materials and track all of my inventory. Especially across a few warehouses.

August 9, 2019

Thank you for such positive feedback! 🙌🏼

Dawson Knives

Very intuitive and modern, yet simple and user-friendly MRP. Exactly what we needed to manage material and product inventory, keep track of production and ensure no orders slipped through the cracks. That it syncs orders and inventory with Shopify is a huge plus, along with sending POs automatically to Quickbooks. Customer service is absolutely top notch, very quick turnaround times and they really go above and beyond to understand the issue and provide a solution. We highly recommend Katana for small-medium sized businesses like ours looking to take it to the next level!

July 11, 2019

Many thanks for the support! 🙏🏼

AXL

Katana is the best MRP software out there that integrates into shopify, not just because of how lightweight and simple it is, but the support is top notch and very fast. As we've grown our business, Katana has helped us avoid missed deadlines, allowed us to plan production effectively, and kept our staff as minimal as possible, as otherwise we would have had to hire multiple employees to keep us going. Katana has been instrumental in keeping us sane throughout our growth.

We looked at probably over 10 MRP software solutions before going with Katana, and all the others almost need someone running them full time, but Katana was the easiest to import into, the easiest to set up, and it requires very little eyes on to maintain everything.

Their support is awesome, they respond quickly and offer solutions to all of our questions, or start working on it immediately and give us updates as they develop the solution. They even suggested a workaround for one of our requirements and kept us informed of updates that would help our specific use of the software.

July 11, 2019

Thank you for showing the love 🙌🏼!