Katana Manufacturing ERP

Katana Manufacturing ERP

From $129/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
September 5, 2019

I had been working for a short period with the app, but it has been great !! I have 750 different products with 3 finishings and different materials and it is very helpful to have all this information at hand and control product process, orders, materials purchases. What is amazing is to be able to have all my material and labour calculated per every order.
When I was exploring the app they took all the time to walked me through the app and make it applicable to my business, it was very good to see them trying to understand my business and provide some input.
Regarding support always answering in a very short time.
In general, for anyone who is a manufacturer, this is an app is going to help a lot controlling the process, I highly recommend this app. It is worthy to explore it if you have doubts.

Balaam by Monica Zamora
Time spent using app: 4 months
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied September 9, 2019

We are happy to hear that your production has been improved by Katana! 😊

Edited January 21, 2020

This app is exactly what we have needed for a long time. Whilst researching what was available on the market, Katana definitely came out on top in terms of value for money and functionality. It has increased our workflow efficiency tremendously. The developers bring out new functions regularly which is awesome. I have found their assistance pretty useful too.

The Nude Alchemist
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 6 months
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied September 9, 2019

Your support is much appreciated! 🙌🏼

Edited September 5, 2019

Great App! I love how simple it is to use. It has helped my business become way more efficiente! I higly recomend this app for any small manufacturing operation!

Flor de Venus
Mexico
Time spent using app: 3 months

Happy to hear that! Thank you for the support! 😊

September 5, 2019

We (Range Leather) have fully integrated with Katana, Shopify and Quickbooks for the entirety of our manufacturing process and have been using it for about 6 months now. This software is amazing and the features keep coming. The customer service is amazing and Chris even would make videos for me explaining my questions.

Range Leather Co
Time spent using app: 5 months
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied September 9, 2019

Thank you for the support! 🙌🏼

September 5, 2019

This app is prefect for my business. It helps tack all my inventory, from material to finished products. The integration with Shopify is seamless. As soon as I make a product in Katana it adds it to the inventory on my Shopify website. Only negative I could give is the price. $99 a month is pricey and had to justify if it was worth it. This is the only reason I didn't give 5 stars.

Divine Island Design
Time spent using app: 9 months
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied September 5, 2019

Thank you for your thorough and honest feedback! We try to adjust the price so we can satisfy the feature needs of quickly scaling businesses, yet keep it accessible for smaller and growing businesses. Hope the app justifies the price for you more and more each month!

September 5, 2019

I have been using Katana for a couple weeks now and it really has all the tools to make tracking my inventory and keeping up with production so much more efficient. It takes some getting use to, but Chris has been so helpful through this process answering my questions and even jumping on a call when we just couldn't figure out how to fix the problem I was having over messages.

BELLE BAR
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied September 5, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience and we really do go all-in on making our customers succeed with Katana! 📈

September 4, 2019

Katana was perfect for our small high end engineering company, using over 800 components to virtually build items ahead of time allows me to to view my projected stock and manufacturing process like I never thought possible. Great support and quick ui system.

RALLY RAID PRODUCTS
Time spent using app: 4 months
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied September 4, 2019

Thank you for the praise! 🙌🏼

August 14, 2019

An actual game changer. As a small domestic-made business, having to keep track of all aspects of our production and fulfillment, Katana really empowers us to keep a birdseye view at all times. Producing, ordering, costing, detailing all come together very easily. And the customer service is excellent. Very smart and thoughtful tech and sales support.

General Knot & Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied August 15, 2019

Thanks you for the awesome feedback! 🤜🏼🤛🏼

August 9, 2019

I use Katana to track purchases of raw materials and inventory for my small manufacturing business. It's easy to use, powerful and they keep making it better. Very good support if you need to contact them with any questions. I evaluated a number of options and this was by far and away the best.

2040
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 3 months
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied August 12, 2019

Thank you for the review and looking forward to growing together! 🚀

August 8, 2019

Amazing to have such a powerful app to help me organize all of my raw materials and track all of my inventory. Especially across a few warehouses.

Caesar Squeezers
Time spent using app: 9 days
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied August 9, 2019

Thank you for such positive feedback! 🙌🏼