Katana Manufacturing ERP

Katana Manufacturing ERP

From $129/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
June 17, 2021

We LOVE this app! We had to work out some kinks the in the beginning based on our needs but Katana's representatives were very helpful and we got it all figured out. It was a significantly more money than what we were paying with our old system but the extra money has been so worth it for us. It's helped us streamline inventory management, manufacturing orders and inventory orders. Highly recommend!

Essence One
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied July 2, 2021

And we love you back! Thanks for the kind words, and happy to see your business succeed with Katana 🙌

April 7, 2021

Our inventory management was such a wreck before we started to use Katana! Running out of materials, consumables, etc. Now, we are hitting it hard with high efficiency because we are not running out of items, thanks to Katana's software. It is so easy to navigate, purchase, and view quantities of items, it is also very handy to have all vendor and contact information inbedded with the materials. I would highly recommend to anyone who has inventory management needs. Look forward to using and utilizing Katana even more, I always get excited with their updates and additives of new features. Thanks Katana!

Tennessee Stone and Design
Time spent using app: 12 months
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied April 9, 2021

Glad to hear we have helped your business! Keep it up 💪

April 1, 2021

We used this app to sync all of our inventory in one place. We have various items that make up a single kit and katana integrates that perfectly and serves all of our needs. Looking to the barcode scanner feature coming soon. It links with Shopify and deducts each order instantly. Excellent service.

GoFiltr
Time spent using app: 7 months
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied April 9, 2021

Thank you for the kind words!

March 31, 2021

Katana helps me get all the manufactoring orders from multiple Shopify stores easily. All orders on one place, including the tracking of raw material, and product inventory. Great MRP.

Rahmen Ideen
Latvia
Time spent using app: 9 months

Thank you! 🙌

March 28, 2021

Simple to use, comprehensive functionalities and above all highly flexible to fit our DTC and made to order workflow. It has been transformational for our business and looking forward to keep growing powered by Katana!

Mama's Box LLC
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied April 9, 2021

Wishing you the best with growing your business. Glad to be part of your journey! 🙌

March 25, 2021

Katana has been very helpful with getting our inventory straightened out. The shop floor app could use a little more functionality in my opinion, but they are always rolling out new features so I am hopeful. The customer support-specifically from Christina De Giovanni has been extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend Katana!

TRUTH TREATMENT SYSTEMS
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied March 26, 2021

Thank you for the positive review! Our support team is always happy to help you and we are glad that their efforts are appreciated. Thank you 😍

March 25, 2021

As a small manufacturing business who also sells B2B and via ecommerce, Katana is a dream to help manage all elements of our inventory efficiently. Great customer service too.

Nevé
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

March 24, 2021

When you run a Made-2-Order eCommerce store you need to easily transfer the orders received into production orders and then manage the workflow, the materials required, the creation and ultimately the dispatch. We were drowning in manual processes trying to keep all this together until we discovered Katana. Once we invested the time to install and setup Katana our whole operation changed from one of extreme stress to an organised streamlined workflow. One of the best things we ever did for our business!

Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied March 26, 2021

Thank you for the kind words. Happy to be there for your business 🚀

March 24, 2021

This app has a lot of great things about it and it syncs well with Shopify. We do want to be able to move to using this as our sole source of truth when it comes to managing orders etc, but unfortunately, the fact that we are unable to partially ship or partially pack or allocate part of an order is a little bit of a set back. Currently the only way to do this is to manually create a new sale order, which doesn't work for our business. Hence the 4 star rating. The good news is that the team are working on a partial fulfilment feature, which I cannot WAIT for as it would make everything so much easier. I'm looking forward to writing a 5 star review when this feature has been released.

Cherry Tuning & Performance
Time spent using app: 12 months
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied March 26, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are indeed aware of the need partial fulfillment feature and hope we can deliver it to you soon! 🙌

March 24, 2021

I use Katana primarily to synchronize my stock between multiple website via SKU. I was positively surprised to see that I could also manage my Purchasing Order and my Manufacturing Orders. I definitely recommend Katana for small business that produce their own product as it's the main focus of Katana.

Beer Crush
Belgium
Time spent using app: 5 months
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied March 24, 2021

Thank you for your review!