Super Collections Sort&Create

Super Collections Sort&Create

by Kimonix

Create & sort collections with AI personalization & analytics

HomeDaybed

Very powerful app! I couldn't find an app to sort the product order automatically in the collections. And I am glad I found their solution! Really solved a great problem for Shopify sellers. It would be perfect if they can allow users to stick one or more specific products on the top that will not be automatically changed even when the system updates.
Kobi is keen to answer his client's questions and willing to go the extra mile to solve my extra problem:)
Thank you.

December 22, 2020

Thank you for the great review!
We have just launched the ability to create multiple products segments in one collection (when creating the collection using the app). This makes it possible to pin specific products at the top, and much more advanced collection control and abilities.

CONBINI

from what I see, great app with lots of functionality and stats. support team is quick and helpful.

December 18, 2020

Thank you very much for the review! Please talk to us for any question you might have:)

Eclectiker

The support team is amazing! They solved an issue I had in a matter of a few minutes. I really like the app, it solved some big problems we had for a while now with sorting each collection based on what we need.

December 16, 2020

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure talking to you:) We're here for anything you need.

Fantastic_Feasts

I love the advanced conditions to create a collection, especially conversion rate and days to finish inventory. I use many templates the app offers - really like the sale and best sellers! on top, the sorting options are great too. It saves me a lot of time and does the work better than I could ever do. I recommend this app to all stores with a few tens of products or more.

December 11, 2020

Thank you for the review! Stay tuned for more advanced parameters and features coming up real soon…:)

Pick A Toy

Indeed a super collection! I created a bestsellers collection for the home page and it's brilliant. Saves me time and always puts the best products in front. I’m going to use it for every smart collection I have in the store.

December 10, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! Please let us know if you need any help setting up the other collections:)

brklz

Great app! does exactly what it claims to do and works really well. Support is extra quick and they offer an onboarding call - Daniel gave some good merchandising advice. I loved the amount of options of conditions to create the automatic collections. I created some collections and it updates fast. 5 Stars no doubt!

December 5, 2020

Thank you for the review! Glad the advices were helpful! Please talk to us if you need anything

GOOPSS

Super collections are super fast and so is the support. They replied in a matter of minutes just to answer some questions. I installed the app a week ago and so far I love it. this is the best app I found for automated collections and I get also a sorting app, it’s like 2 apps in 1.

December 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! Please talk to us if you there is anything you need

ילון סברובסקי

App is truly amazing. We started using it a couple of months ago and immediately it made a huge difference for our store. Helped us to increase conversion rate and sell products with a lot of inventory and not enough sales. At first we had some dilemmas on what the best strategy is to sort each collection, so Daniel offered an onboarding call that helped me figure out what to do and it worked out great!

November 20, 2020

Thank you very much for the great review! Super glad for the great results!

שכונתי - קונים בעסקים שאוהבים

I have been looking for such an app for a long time. The fact that you can use multiple metrics to sort a collection or build an automated one is amazing and exactly what I needed. I had problems with showing products with dead stock and now i can push these products and also consider best sellers at the same time. Already showing great results! The support is also amazing and quick - thanks Kobi!

November 7, 2020

Thank you for the review! Please tell us if you need any help with anything

Kigurumi.ca

Does everything I needed! And their support is quick and nice and helpful. It does a lot but some parts are at first unintuitive

November 5, 2020

Thanks for the review! Please let us know if you have further feedback. We are always keen on learning and improving.