Collections Sort & Merchandise

Automate sort & AB test smart collection pages & merchandising

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Upscaleman

Support is GREAT, I had questions and it was quick and easy to speak to someone and get real information and help. App has great functionality. Collection creation with parameters saves a lot of time for us and the AI driven email campaign tool is a must for personalized suggestions for our list. All the featured dynamically update so we don't have to do any work after setting up.

December 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! If you need anything else talk to us and if needed, we can have another call. Cheers:)

HomeDaybed

Very powerful app! I couldn't find an app to sort the product order automatically in the collections. And I am glad I found their solution! Really solved a great problem for Shopify sellers. It would be perfect if they can allow users to stick one or more specific products on the top that will not be automatically changed even when the system updates.
Kobi is keen to answer his client's questions and willing to go the extra mile to solve my extra problem:)
Thank you.

December 22, 2020

Thank you for the great review!
We have just launched the ability to create multiple products segments in one collection (when creating the collection using the app). This makes it possible to pin specific products at the top, and much more advanced collection control and abilities.

CONBINI

from what I see, great app with lots of functionality and stats. support team is quick and helpful.

December 18, 2020

Thank you very much for the review! Please talk to us for any question you might have:)

Eclectiker

The support team is amazing! They solved an issue I had in a matter of a few minutes. I really like the app, it solved some big problems we had for a while now with sorting each collection based on what we need.

December 16, 2020

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure talking to you:) We're here for anything you need.

Fantastic_Feasts

I love the advanced conditions to create a collection, especially conversion rate and days to finish inventory. I use many templates the app offers - really like the sale and best sellers! on top, the sorting options are great too. It saves me a lot of time and does the work better than I could ever do. I recommend this app to all stores with a few tens of products or more.

December 11, 2020

Thank you for the review! Stay tuned for more advanced parameters and features coming up real soon…:)

Pick A Toy

Indeed a super collection! I created a bestsellers collection for the home page and it's brilliant. Saves me time and always puts the best products in front. I’m going to use it for every smart collection I have in the store.

December 10, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! Please let us know if you need any help setting up the other collections:)

brklz

Great app! does exactly what it claims to do and works really well. Support is extra quick and they offer an onboarding call - Daniel gave some good merchandising advice. I loved the amount of options of conditions to create the automatic collections. I created some collections and it updates fast. 5 Stars no doubt!

December 5, 2020

Thank you for the review! Glad the advices were helpful! Please talk to us if you need anything

GOOPSS

Super collections are super fast and so is the support. They replied in a matter of minutes just to answer some questions. I installed the app a week ago and so far I love it. this is the best app I found for automated collections and I get also a sorting app, it’s like 2 apps in 1.

December 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! Please talk to us if you there is anything you need

YuGuitar

Putting in a product tag filter for a collection makes entire screen grey. Can't do anything. makes it useless for me.

November 20, 2020

This is Daniel from Kimonix.
I’m very sorry that you had this initial experience with our app. However, I've noticed that you've spent less than a minute using our app, and also, we immediately tried to reach you and offered assistance and an onboarding call to make sure everything is working properly and help you with any question you might have.
I hope that you will reply to us and give us a chance to help you boost your store’s performance.
I've noticed you just opened your store, so congrats and good luck.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Xiexie

ילון סברובסקי

App is truly amazing. We started using it a couple of months ago and immediately it made a huge difference for our store. Helped us to increase conversion rate and sell products with a lot of inventory and not enough sales. At first we had some dilemmas on what the best strategy is to sort each collection, so Daniel offered an onboarding call that helped me figure out what to do and it worked out great!

November 20, 2020

Thank you very much for the great review! Super glad for the great results!