Collection Sort & Merchandise

Automate sort & test smart collections pages & merchandising

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

brklz

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app! does exactly what it claims to do and works really well. Support is extra quick and they offer an onboarding call - Daniel gave some good merchandising advice. I loved the amount of options of conditions to create the automatic collections. I created some collections and it updates fast. 5 Stars no doubt!

December 5, 2020

Thank you for the review! Glad the advices were helpful! Please talk to us if you need anything

GOOPSS

Location Croatia

Super collections are super fast and so is the support. They replied in a matter of minutes just to answer some questions. I installed the app a week ago and so far I love it. this is the best app I found for automated collections and I get also a sorting app, it’s like 2 apps in 1.

December 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! Please talk to us if you there is anything you need

YuGuitar

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Putting in a product tag filter for a collection makes entire screen grey. Can't do anything. makes it useless for me.

November 20, 2020

This is Daniel from Kimonix.
I’m very sorry that you had this initial experience with our app. However, I've noticed that you've spent less than a minute using our app, and also, we immediately tried to reach you and offered assistance and an onboarding call to make sure everything is working properly and help you with any question you might have.
I hope that you will reply to us and give us a chance to help you boost your store’s performance.
I've noticed you just opened your store, so congrats and good luck.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Xiexie

ילון סברובסקי

Time spent using app About 2 months

App is truly amazing. We started using it a couple of months ago and immediately it made a huge difference for our store. Helped us to increase conversion rate and sell products with a lot of inventory and not enough sales. At first we had some dilemmas on what the best strategy is to sort each collection, so Daniel offered an onboarding call that helped me figure out what to do and it worked out great!

November 20, 2020

Thank you very much for the great review! Super glad for the great results!

שכונתי - קונים בעסקים שאוהבים

Location Israel

I have been looking for such an app for a long time. The fact that you can use multiple metrics to sort a collection or build an automated one is amazing and exactly what I needed. I had problems with showing products with dead stock and now i can push these products and also consider best sellers at the same time. Already showing great results! The support is also amazing and quick - thanks Kobi!

November 7, 2020

Thank you for the review! Please tell us if you need any help with anything

Kigurumi.ca

Does everything I needed! And their support is quick and nice and helpful. It does a lot but some parts are at first unintuitive

November 5, 2020

Thanks for the review! Please let us know if you have further feedback. We are always keen on learning and improving.

Kigurumi.com

Works really well! Their support is also good. I was confused by a few things, but it really works well!

November 5, 2020

Thank you for the review and feedback! Please let us know if you have any thing else we can help you with

HeroKi Protection

Time spent using app About 2 months

Awesome app! Support is really good, they are quick to reply and solved an issue for me in a few minutes. I loved the advanced options it has for smart collections. I recommend this app big time!

October 27, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! Please talk to us if you need anything

Sunny Day Outside

Location Israel

This app is so good! The analytics for creating smart collections and for sorting the products in collections is really advanced. This is a must have app for every online store.

October 21, 2020

Thank you very much for the review! we are here for any question

Courthouse Interiors

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is really useful and the technical support is great. It's saved us lots of time and enabled us to increase conversion by showing customers more intelligent product categories. We also use the alerts for products going out of stock.

October 19, 2020

Thank you Oliver! It was a pleasure talking to you. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.