Kit Karts

Kit Karts

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
July 28, 2016

This app is great and it helped us to recover the first cart within the first 24h!

Gentlemengearstore
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited November 24, 2018

I am owner FashionMiamiStyles.com online store designer Miami swimwear, hot dresses, we like it KIT KARTS, my customers come back to my store, for me this first place !

Fashionmiamistyles Pxs
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 23, 2016

Great app, easy to install & use. Great addition to Kit.

Xtremestilettos
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 11 days
July 22, 2016

good app but lacks options or support for customising emails that are sent out to customers

Www Nutri4u Co Uk
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 21, 2016

Love this app! A great addition to Kit and a breeze to use. As a small business owner anything that simplifies tasks and makes life easier is invaluable. This is a great for value for a wonderful business tool!

The Twisted Chandelier
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited October 10, 2016

UPDATED REVIEW**** This app works as promised, but there are some major flaw that have convinced me to look elsewhere. Firstly, the data being reported on the app seems to be incorrect. I attempted to work with support to correct this issue, but there was no support in verifying data. Secondly, you are unable to incorporate pictures into the abandoned cart, and as a clothing retailer, a huge need for us. Asked update updates in future but none were provided. I am decreasing my rating to a 3 star, as pictures a must have for us.

Purchased this app after running the abandoned carts through Shopify with limited success. I found this app through the Kit Virtual Assistant App (along with a ton of other great apps).

As a rapidly growing store, we are excited about the outsourcing of such critical money earning apps, and after one glance at the dashboard upon setup, we realized this app was something we wish we had found earlier!

Cheers to your success,
BuddyLove

Shopbuddylove
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 28, 2016

This app is amazing and has done wonders for my workload and revenue! Don't waste your money anywhere else!

Fitmatcha
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 14, 2016

I haven't tried this app yet but I have positive hopes for it! :)

Locstar Revolution
Time spent using app: 12 months
May 20, 2016

I love it it makes promoting and handling business a breeze. Instead of hiring someone to mange thing or following up yourself you can do it from your phone

R3almonster