Kit Karts

Abandoned cart recovery

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

amzval.myshopfy.com

I use this App to help me. Excellent, thank you. Yes, comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

The Bearded Craftsman US

The app hasent done anything for me. 0 sessions or sales. It states it’s active and running but doesn’t do anything. Wasting money.

April 27, 2021

Hi Nick,

Kit Karts is an application that sends out emails to help recover abandoned carts. Without any newly placed abandoned carts, it won't email your customers.

You can view all abandoned carts and emails that have been sent to your customers directly on the Kit Karts dashboard. Our support team has reached out and placed a test so we can be sure that everything is working correctly.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to contact@theshoppad.com with questions.

-Annette (Director of Customer Success)

FLRCC FURNITURE SHOP

Location Philippines

I used this app to help to frow m business I really like how it does the automated funtions now i can focus more on sales

Ebonatural

This app has been a life saver for my business. It has helped me generate so much traffic for my business. It is sad to know that Shopify will no longer be working with Kit and that Kit will no longer be in August. Kit has been so good to me! Thank You!

Kakas-collection

Location Hong Kong SAR

I am using this app, but it seems not so helpful for boosting my sales. Sorry, I don't know how Kit Karts works. Hope you can give me a detailed explanation.

Dyani Allen

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I’ve had difficulty being able to use the marketing tool. Y’all submitted one ad, now it’s saying I need to give permission to connect you to Facebook

K Luxxe Boutique

I have yet had like a promotional email be sent to my email subscribers. This was the main for me downloading this app. I've only received notifications to send thank you emails for items purchased

MydnytBlu

Time spent using app 1 day

The app is very clean, functional, and easy to use but it does not seem to offer anything above and beyond what is already included in Shopify's native cart recovery tool.

Mourning Dove Products

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love Shopify and all of their add on software options!!!! K.I.T. - K.I.T. Carts work great, very intuitive! -mdp

the-casecompany

Really great app. Easy to use. The layout is simple. Anyone would be able to use it. I like the notifications when you get s sale.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45