Kit Karts

Abandoned cart recovery

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BoujieHairCollection

i love this apps. a great choice for abandoned cart. please try it out... you would really enjoy it

U[again]™️

This app is completely unnecessary and a waste of my time. You cant even send the recovery email yourself and editing is pointless because it keeps reverting back to the original. I hate it

JustGoodKit Australia

Unless you can set up a reminder email for the abandoned shopping cart there is no advantage to using your program over what is built into Shopify. Please request this as a matter of urgency.

Tees by Joe

i used the app for recovered carts. i think the app is great and easy to use. i am just starting my shopify store and this made it easier

Robindira Unsworth

Great app. The team at Kit Karts super responsive and helpful whenever we have needed to reach out to them. We're already seeing an increase in our conversions using Kit Karts. Highly recommend.

Bucks Spices and Gourmet Pantry

Kit Karts, and Kit, and Ping (the suite of products) cracks the code for social media marketing managers who aren't social media experts, by providing a simple "friendly" user interface that handles, or offers to handle, important chores such as following up on abandoned carts (in the case of Kit Kart) or presenting for yes/no decision opportunities to place ads on FB or IG or via email. I think these apps are of good and demonstrable value especially compared to the cost of hiring someone to handle any of this stuff.

DaveWillaimsMusic

There may be an issue with the way my shop is setup! davewillaimsmusic is my account upliftingmusicdwm.com is my shop.

Kings & Thingz Fashion

The app is fine and worked fine.I didn’t have kit karts installed long enough to see if it really work or not.

The Brownss Store

getting a lot of traffic to store. No orders, abandoned cart. No sales. turning visitors into buyers

Z T-Shirt Shack

I used dis app to recover customers who put items in their carts and didn't go through wif the sale. Unfortunately, the effort has been unsuccessful. Not one sale saved.