Kit Karts

Kit Karts

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
August 27, 2020

i love this apps. a great choice for abandoned cart. please try it out... you would really enjoy it

BoujieHairCollection
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 23, 2020

This app is completely unnecessary and a waste of my time. You cant even send the recovery email yourself and editing is pointless because it keeps reverting back to the original. I hate it

U[again]™️
Time spent using app: 24 days
August 8, 2020

Unless you can set up a reminder email for the abandoned shopping cart there is no advantage to using your program over what is built into Shopify. Please request this as a matter of urgency.

JustGoodKit Australia
Time spent using app: 18 days
July 19, 2020

i used the app for recovered carts. i think the app is great and easy to use. i am just starting my shopify store and this made it easier

Tees by Joe
Time spent using app: 13 days
July 15, 2020

Great app. The team at Kit Karts super responsive and helpful whenever we have needed to reach out to them. We're already seeing an increase in our conversions using Kit Karts. Highly recommend.

Robindira Unsworth
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 27, 2020

Kit Karts, and Kit, and Ping (the suite of products) cracks the code for social media marketing managers who aren't social media experts, by providing a simple "friendly" user interface that handles, or offers to handle, important chores such as following up on abandoned carts (in the case of Kit Kart) or presenting for yes/no decision opportunities to place ads on FB or IG or via email. I think these apps are of good and demonstrable value especially compared to the cost of hiring someone to handle any of this stuff.

Bucks Spices and Gourmet Pantry
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 15, 2020

There may be an issue with the way my shop is setup! davewillaimsmusic is my account upliftingmusicdwm.com is my shop.

DaveWillaimsMusic
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited February 19, 2020

The app is fine and worked fine.I didn’t have kit karts installed long enough to see if it really work or not.

Kings & Thingz Fashion
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 20, 2020

getting a lot of traffic to store. No orders, abandoned cart. No sales. turning visitors into buyers

The Brownss Store
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited January 9, 2020

I used dis app to recover customers who put items in their carts and didn't go through wif the sale. Unfortunately, the effort has been unsuccessful. Not one sale saved.

Z T-Shirt Shack