Improve Conversion Rate
Improve your conversion rates and lower returns with advanced Size Recommender
Create Hundreds of Size Charts
Intuitive UI to efficiently create large number of size charts with unit conversions
Customize the look and feel of your size chart to fit your business need
About Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender
Are you frustrated that none of the sizing apps do exactly what you want?
Product sizing is often an overlooked part of an online clothing business. It is time to take it seriously and we are here to be THE solution to all your sizing challenges. Our goal is to help you improve your conversion and reduce refunds by offering size recommendation and professional size charts for your shoppers.
- Import size charts from image, web page, and CSV! (**image & web page require credits, which has extra charges)
Sizing Fit Recommenders
- 3 different type of recommender depends on your shop. Reduce returns and improve your conversion rate!
- Advanced Apparel Recommender: machine learning based body size prediction from simple questions like age & gender, then recommend the best fit.
- Generic Table Recommender: recommender for products we can’t predict body size yet (i.e. pets, children)
- Custom Size Recommender: create recommenders completely based on your own logic that fit your specific shop’s requirements!
Powerful Size Chart
- Flexible size chart layouts: you can add multiple tables, images, videos, tabs, and many more to enhance the customer experience.
- Flexible ways to match size charts to products: you can create size charts and match products using different rules, like matching specific individual product, product tags, product vendors, or collections. Match products based on ANY conditions or ALL conditions.
- Layout templates: create generic layout template and apply to different sizing charts, makes it easy to keep everything consistent.
Advanced Sizing Table
- Automatic unit conversions: input sizing in any unit of your choice. The plugin will automatically do unit conversions.
- Easy to use size chart editor to create any type of sizing table you want. You can merge table cells, create weight/height cross tables, set different units, etc.
- Useful keyboard shortcuts that shortens the time it takes to input table measurements.
- Copy & paste from excel or google sheet
- Auto unit detection from buyer’s geo location: the app can default the sizings in US (i.e. inches) to buyers in US and Metrics (i.e. cm) to the rest of the world.
- Everything can be customized, including how/where size chart is displayed, the styles, the text so that everything can fit naturally with your shop
- In-app analytics dashboard
- Google Analytics integration
Many more Features...
- One-click install: no need to touch a single line of code.
- Floating size chart buttons
- Sync size charts between different shops: If you manage multiple shops, you can "import" size charts from another shop and keep them in sync
Partners trying out?
We are free to test while the store is under development!
- Tabs by Station,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
or $5.49/month billed at $65.88 once per year
No extra monthly charges (Note: import credits need to be purchased separately)
or $9.99/month billed at $119.88 once per year
Extra charge based on the # of orders in previous billing cycle (Note: import credits need to be purchased separately)
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
App sounds good in theory but having installed it over a week ago am having problems. I've reached out to support 3 times now, both in app chat and via email, and no-one is getting back to me re set-up troubleshooting. **Update to the above, after acknowledging customer service glitch app support were very reactive to my setup questions and even gave me a discount for the trouble. App itself is working well and so far happy with it. Kudos for to the team for turning around a problem situation.
Really sorry you didn't get the support needed. We just double checked our support channels and noticed that we tried to follow up and needed more clarification with your questions. Please check your email and the in-app chat so we can continue to support you.
I've been searching for an app that can help my ecommerce t-shirt store make it easier for customers to feel confident in purchasing the correct size for their specific body size, and ultimately reduce the number of returns. After using this app and working with the support team, I have found a winner. If you have a diversity of brands and styles, it will take some initial work to get everything set up correctly, but it will put your customers worries to rest knowing that they will find the correct fit for their needs. Thanks Sam for your help!
We are a DTC brand selling dresses in 8 sizes. Since we provide the best fit for our dresses we also want recommend correct size upon the model of the dress chosen by our customer and Kiwi is perfect for that. You can easily make adjustments for each dress depending of the modell, fit and the fabric so the recommendation will be perfect for the customer. It works very well and we never had any problems.