4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its custom size chart creation and size recommendation features. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and professional appearance. Many commend the responsive customer service, particularly for assistance with custom CSS and maintaining theme consistency. It offers a reliable free plan with an upgrade option for additional features.

Edited April 26, 2022

Update Apr 26:
Hannes reached out and the team did their best to recreate the charts for me. I appreciated this, but it did take 2 months with several communication issues such as support team members missing my messages. Seems like they are trying to improve their support process-I'm hoping to see this and thanks again.
------------------
Decent size chart app with the slowest support I've ever seen. The team might as well be on Mars with their responses that take days. I migrated from woocommerce and they screwed up my charts in the process and deleted the original ones including the template. Now if they can't fix it, I have to recreate a dozen charts from scratch. It's costing me sales. Please hire competent people.

Reveil
Almost 2 years using the app
Staytuned replied February 28, 2022

Thank you for your honesty. I apologize for this experience and the negative impacts it's had on your business. We set high customer service standards for ourselves - I'll be reaching out personally to make sure we turn this experience around for you. - Hannes Bez, Customer Lead

January 4, 2023

Customers service is not really good and not really available...
The app is cool but complicated. Hope they will increase...

PZT™
Switzerland
About 1 year using the app
Staytuned replied January 4, 2023

Hi Anne, thank you for reaching out. It looks like we just missed your follow-up chat on Monday. That was our mistake - I'm sorry about that! We've sent you an email to see how we can solve your problem, and someone will be following up by chat shortly as well. We'd love the opportunity to get this sorted out so you can get full value from Kiwi!