4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy integration and user-friendly interface, allowing them to create custom size charts and recommenders. Many highlight its ability to boost conversions and its multilingual support. The size calculator feature is also well-received. The customer support team is frequently commended for their quick and efficient responses. Even on the free plan, merchants find the app straightforward and effective.

January 4, 2024

Have been using Kiwi Size Chart on 6 on my stores for a while now, and the app and support has been great. It offers many different options in regards to custimisation and offering different size charts to different product groups. Highly recommend :)

LAURIE DK
Denmark
About 3 years using the app
Staytuned replied January 5, 2024

Hey there LAURIE DK and Team!

Thank you for making our day with a glowing review! Your feedback is what motivates us to continue to improve our service.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thank you for choosing Kiwi!

January 2, 2024

very good got a lot of compliments for the size recommenders and I got my first sale

extronic
Lithuania
About 1 month using the app
Staytuned replied January 4, 2024

Thank you for your honest review extronic and Team!

Congratulations on your first sale! We're glad to be part of your store's journey and hope that you get more sales!

Please reach out if you need help with anything!

December 6, 2023

Already uninstalled. A simple question was handled from November 16 to now open in the process, I do not understand for programmers this is difficult? I don't understand how hard it is for a programmer to do this, knowing that it's still being answered! At first it was fine, the developers could reply in time, now I don't know what's going on!

Aveliajewels
Hong Kong SAR
4 months using the app
Staytuned replied December 9, 2023

Thanks for taking the time to leave this honest review. I'm sorry about your poor experience so far. I know our team has been working hard on your case. Your setup is uniquely complex which has made the free customization we're providing quite challenging. I'll be overseeing the case personally from here on out to make sure it remains top priority.

Hannes Bez | Director of Customer Experience

December 14, 2023

nice app, does everything is says it does

soonMAMACZ
Bulgaria
Over 1 year using the app
Staytuned replied December 18, 2023

Hi there soonMAMACZ and Team!

Thank you for your amazing review of our app! We work hard to ensure that you get the sizing and recommender service that your store needs.

Please feel free to reach out if you need help with anything!

November 24, 2023

Customer Services are really great, better than expected.

Bombing Bubble
About 2 years using the app
Staytuned replied November 27, 2023

We're glad to hear that you were able to get amazing customer service! Our team's goal is to ensure that we provide the best customer experience possible. Thank you for the honest review, we really appreciate it.

Please let us know if you need help or assistance with anything!

January 23, 2024

Install recently. Very confusing to configure, few tutorial videos. I saw in a store how they configured it, I liked it, so I installed it. But I was able to do a part alone, the SIZE CALCULATOR part does not appear to me nor does it appear in INCHES. Support sometimes responds and doesn't solve anything. They always ask me the same thing, I answer them, I send images, a link to a Store showing what I need and they explain it to me and no solution so far

Cyclist's Corner
Portugal
1 day using the app
Staytuned replied January 24, 2024

Thank you for your review. I am the CEO Serge of the company that owns Kiwi and I will be reaching out to you to help directly to help and make sure that we have this resolved ASAP. We want Kiwi to be the best in class size chart across all of ecommerce and want to make sure this gets fixed ASAP. Also, I am a big cyclist, so I want to learn more about what you are selling!

November 12, 2023

Easy to create size charts and free plan available, I highly recommend.

Trendy Traverse
About 1 month using the app
Staytuned replied November 13, 2023

Thank you for recommending our app! We are delighted to hear such amazing feedback from you, thank you for completing our day!

Please let us know if there is anything you need assistance with!

December 14, 2023

I have just started using this app and I am truly liking it. It's been a challenge for me to create a Size Chart and this app has been great.

Deedz Bootique
2 days using the app
Staytuned replied December 18, 2023

Hi Deedz Bootique and Team!

Thank you for choosing Kiwi as your Size Chart and Recommender app! We are thrilled to hear that you've been having a good time using our app, nothing makes us feel better than to receive feedback like this.

Please let us know if you need help with anything! Our team would be glad to help you out.

December 8, 2023

keeps spamming me to write a review and wont stop until I do. Apart from that it's pretty good.

Velmain
19 days using the app
Staytuned replied December 11, 2023

Hi there Velmain and team!

Thank you for your honest review. We take your feedback seriously and assure you that we will do our best to make your app experience better.

Please feel free to reach out if you need our assistance!

December 30, 2023

very helpful tools to use for small businesses

BakrLeen
Singapore
1 day using the app
Staytuned replied January 3, 2024

Hi there BakrLeen and Team!

It's our pleasure to be able to help small businesses! Thank you for choosing Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender!

Please reach out if you need our help!