Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by KiwiApps

Best way to manage your size charts and get Fit Recommendation

Gents Coalition

Not only is the product amazing, the support these guys offered has been outstanding!! They offered us out of hours support as we were on a tight deadline. Highly recommended 10/10!!!

APATHYcph

Amazing and super fast support!
I was having problems with displaying the size at the right place (wanted it below the add to cart button).
Sam from support was super fast and helpful

PureVixen

This app is awesome. Apart from making really nice size charts that are easy to create you can customise to your store. The app guys provide excellent support are so quick to resolve any issues. They are the best!

Mahewo

Mr. Sam is so fast that he did the work in just blink of Eyes. Earlier i installed the other sizing apps but found difficulty, this Kiwi size app seriously is one of the best app. Thanks.

11Bravos.com

The APP is not only on point, but their customer service is unequivocally the best! I have been using this APP for over a year now, and every time we e-mail their support for various theme support they respond right away. They always make any adjustments that we have asked. Top notch APP, a no brainer for any apparel site.

Campbell's of Ardara

Lovely nifty little app does exactly as need and excellent customer support. I had an issue with fractions and support went and found a roundabout solution for me

SL lingerie

This app is really helpful for our shop. It help to reduce manpower and time for our staff and customers too.

Lil' Jhuba Fit

Love this app, I add this to my store as a free plan until I decided to go with the premium plan and works amazing I'm so glad I have it...
the features are worth it, nice and clean look. Now I have professional-looking size charts on all of my product collections.
Highly recommended.

Myfashunpassion

Great APP with great features, it create great size charts..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Dabolly

We recently launched clothing categories and were looking for sizing chart apps. We have compared several apps and think Kiwi size chart is the easiest to use. What we love the app is it is straightforward to set up and has a nice and clean look. We have been transferring data between different shops and Sam has been very helpful during this process.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35