Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by KiwiApps

Best way to manage your size charts and get Fit Recommendation

liliin

The two stores couldn't sync, and after I upgraded the $9.99 package, it didn't solve my problem.

January 17, 2020

Hi! We are really sorry for the issue due to the large number of size charts you have on one shop that need to be synced over. As mentioned in our support ticket, this is something we are actively working on. Please give us some time to make it work properly if you are still interested!

MCLABELS

Very useful and must-have app! The support is immediate in case you need help, so all we can say is: A+!

GamerzLobby

Outstanding app, best size chart app BY FAR! Easy to use and looks great! Free option is great! Highly Recommend

Shapeshapely.com

I used this app to design a Size Chart for my shopify store. I love how the built-in row column hover interacts with the computer mouse to help the customer navigate through the Size Chart and quickly identify their body measurements. Thanks its a great app and highly recommend it.

Comfy Home Inc.

Love KIWI Size Chart! It helped me to provide the sizing recommendations easily. I can make tables very easily and can make a link that pop up my sizing chart image. I highly recommend Kiwi chart! Sam who helped me with my problem is awsome!

Hey Little Paw

The staff just so friendly. Couldn't ask for better service. Thank you for your swift response and action!

Leyla Luxe Collection

OMG!!! Really Love this app. Its free and super super helpful since I have multiple size charts! Also huge thanks to Sam. He helped me install the code to my other themes since I switch my themes often.

NOOWORKS

This app is great. Some if the setup is a little confusing but you can get the hang of it. Very helpful

NYCOWLL

This feature is a great addition to our boutique. It was easy to get a grasp of and we are able to give our online customers the fitment of the items they are interested in.

Xnowmate

Amazing app and support, the very best in shopify. They helped us to build a complex size recommender. We would definitely recommend them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40