Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by Kiwi Labs

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

dayê rose

Very easy to set up and great choice of options regarding style and settings. Great support team! I am very happy with this App.

Kapow Meggings

App sounds good in theory but having installed it over a week ago am having problems. I've reached out to support 3 times now, both in app chat and via email, and no-one is getting back to me re set-up troubleshooting. **Update to the above, after acknowledging customer service glitch app support were very reactive to my setup questions and even gave me a discount for the trouble. App itself is working well and so far happy with it. Kudos for to the team for turning around a problem situation.

July 25, 2021

Hi,

Really sorry you didn't get the support needed. We just double checked our support channels and noticed that we tried to follow up and needed more clarification with your questions. Please check your email and the in-app chat so we can continue to support you.

7onetees

I've been searching for an app that can help my ecommerce t-shirt store make it easier for customers to feel confident in purchasing the correct size for their specific body size, and ultimately reduce the number of returns. After using this app and working with the support team, I have found a winner. If you have a diversity of brands and styles, it will take some initial work to get everything set up correctly, but it will put your customers worries to rest knowing that they will find the correct fit for their needs. Thanks Sam for your help!

Pure Female

We are a DTC brand selling dresses in 8 sizes. Since we provide the best fit for our dresses we also want recommend correct size upon the model of the dress chosen by our customer and Kiwi is perfect for that. You can easily make adjustments for each dress depending of the modell, fit and the fabric so the recommendation will be perfect for the customer. It works very well and we never had any problems.

GameOn Tactical

Great must have app for any dropshipping apparel retailers. Kiwi sizing solved the problems that I had between asian and american apparel sizes. Now my customer can know the exact size that they need by looking at the sizing tool on each product pages. I was able to create custom sizing charts for each specific product and it took not too much time to get this done. Tons of options for measurement unit conversion and I enjoyed the fact that you can make the chart look like your brand.

genieunique

I want to thank the 'kiwi team' for their assistance to rectify the problem that came up on my Theme. The response was immediate, the assistance was perfect. I have now updated my review to a 'big' 5 Star. I will definitely be having this App back on my website in due course! Thank you very much.

July 21, 2021

Thank you for the kind words and we are really sorry for the issues with removing our app from your theme.

We have a help guide (https://help.kiwisizing.com/a/solutions/articles/44001782005) that specifies the steps to do it. And we are more than happy to take a look at your store too and fix it for you.

We reached out to your email so please check so we can take a look as soon as possible.

Best,
Kiwi Sizing Team

NUDRESS

I used this app as a size chart, it turns out to be the best call ever. Support is amazing, helpful & available all the time to answer any question.

DYZ

I use this app for customers to get a better idea of what size to get before purchasing and it works great!

The Beauté Expert

Straightforward and easy to use app. Customer support was extremely helpful and swift to respond. Much thanks for taking the time to assist me even on a weekend.

CONSTVNCY

I am very happy with the help support of this application, I have to congratulate them, the team answered me within minutes and they helped me at all times without any problem and with the fastest solution, I am very happy

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61