Kiwi Size Chart

Kiwi Size Chart

by KiwiApps

Best way to manage all your size charts

Sparkle and Chaos

This is my go to app for sizing charts. It's really easy, user friendly, and has enough options to create the look I wanted.

Be Herbivore

What an amazing app! Clean design and super customizable. The support team is also awesome so I can only recommend this for anybody needing a sizing chart :D

Safe Ride 4 Kids

So far so good. Implementing the app was easy and it looks good. It was nice after spending a few hours trying to manually code it and getting frustrated. Wish I found it sooner!

Pajama holiday

I used it in my online shop, it is very good for my business, thanks a lot, it is the beast size chart app I have ever used.

Fly Flamingo

I have no complaints about these charts. They are clean and crisp. I like the button functionality and the flexibility within the app to let me choose how the charts look!

Alpha Fit

EXCELLENT SERVICE, SAM SOLVED THE ISSUE VERY QUICKLY. I RECOMMEND THIS APP, BEST SERVICE! TOP SUPPORT!

Ducie

Easy to use, good customer service.Easy to use, good customer service.Easy to use, good customer service.Easy to use, good customer service.

Kneebe

I used this application to all my individual charts awesome application but it could have the possibility to clone an existing chart to a new product.

May 15, 2019

Hi! Thank you for supporting the app. You can actually "clone" size charts to reuse that for other products. Click on "clone" on the dashboard!

#LIFTED

5 Stars for Kiwi. I like this app its helps me very well. Also 5 Stars for the support. Thanks for the fast helping.

FitBod Store

Took me a bit to get into using the app, but now love it! If you need help on how to use the app without reading much of the manual, the support is excellent! Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29