Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Symito

I used this app for my store, It is easy and very customizabe. Support was very Helpful and was fast.
Would Highly reocmmend

THICKFITT.COM

Customer service is excellent. I wasn't able to get the issue resolved because of the holiday, but they still had a live person to assist ma and assure me that I will get help first thing the next day.

Threyda Art and Apparel

Great app, great customer support. The sizing recommender is very helpful and customers get a lot out of it

Coucou Toi™

Excellent appli la configuration est simple à utilisé et facile à installé, niveau design c'est très esthétique franchement le forfait gratuit est largement suffisant et le service client toujours super réactif le seul petit défaut c'est que le lien s'affiche que quand le site est complètement chargé sinon je recommande

Zee Abayas

The best size chart I have seen on Shopify and the impeccable service will not disappoint you in making the decision to add this app to your online shop! Thank you Zachary!!

Medity Health

Overall, the app is easy-to-use and has a lot of great features! Would definitely recommend it to a friend.

Fizzdiy

Very bad experience. After installing the app, there is a problem and the technician has not been contacted. The technician finally responded to the message and did not help me solve the problem. It has been procrastinating. Wait,wait,and wait!!!

January 22, 2022

Hi Fizzidy team! We are so sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. We have been trying to get in touch via email and even your site to help fix all of your issues. We'd love to work with you to make everything right!

Kisené

Great App. The best if you need to show a size chart....and a special thanks to the support service. I never seen a so fast and helpfull assistant!!! Grazie from Kisene.shop

By-francis

Daniel is so helpful and answers right away. He is so polite and very willing to help. We use this size chart to increase our sales, and we definitely recommend this to all entrepreneurs

Gaia Gear Athleisure

Customer service is horrible, Daniel (or bot) goes MIA whenever I chase for support/ help regarding the issues with size recommendations. Paid for an Ultimate subscription and was told to wait, wait and wait for 2 weeks for someone to help me. Waste of money. -----
Update - 23rd Dec 2021
Support team claimed to have emailed me regarding my bad experience in the review. Ok so, where is the follow up email?

December 23, 2021

Hi there! We are so sorry for this experience—definitely not the merchant experience we want to provide! We've reached out via email to try and help sort through any issues! 🙏

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63