Kiwi Size Chart

Kiwi Size Chart

by KiwiApps

Best way to manage all your size charts

Starry Morning

This app was super easy to set up and use! With the free version you get to customize two unique sizing charts, but you need a paid plan for some of the better features.

Starr Fancy

I was looking at a few different size chart apps and this one seemed the most user friendly and I liked it the best. The only issue was I couldn't figure out how to move the "Size Chart" button. I messaged them on chat and even though their chat hours said they were away I got a response 10 minutes later and they moved the button. Extremely awesome service and app! Thank you!

TeresaCollections

Excellent app and definitely worth the money. It simplified the store and made sizing easier. I will continue to use the app

Yamol Jewelry

Really really helps me out of size chart problem, AND the free plan has already met my needs. Awesome, recommend it.

Fashion Moment Shop

I used this app to help me manage my clothing store's size charts. It does the job, and really well. Completely comprehensive and functional - valuable far beyond its price.

Delirious Boutique

Love this app!! I like the fact that it is available on the product page..Very convenient and accessible for our customers who are unsure of the size they should get!

Tudo na Moda

Must have app! Selling cloths from China this is a must have to avoid complains!!! Super ! And Nice price!

BON TREFFEN

I had a little trouble after I change my theme. So, I left the message and got an immediate response and solution. Awesome customer service!

Jungle Jitsu

Great app. easy to install. Free version is good. Would look at upgrading to the paid features in the future.

Fréolic London

The best app ever, highly recommend. Looks great, really helps customers to choose the right size and makes their shopping enjoyable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22