Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by Kiwi Labs

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

ROCKLEO SPORTS

It's a really good app, help my website grow, Too many functions, too many types to choose the size chart and change the different size chart button It thanks so much!

Yoginibliss

Great app! It adds such a nice touch to my store and I found it so easy to chat with the support, they helped me in no time in a professional way.

bubuleh

Great customer service, and the platform works better than I expected. Would highly recommend. Makes handling sizing much easier.

Enlusion

Honestly, the 5.0 reviews of the app speak for themselves. I cant express how aesthetic & customizable the app looks, it is really all you need. Just...stop looking for other apps, install Kiwi and leave a 5 star review out of a reason when you see it inside. The app is just perfect, I wish you could say anything bad about it...but no..

MAAREE

Finally! Ive been looking for a tool like this for ages! Works great and the online chat support is amazing and super helpful too. Thank you

Aje

Really quick and easy to navigate but if you do get stuck, staff on the live chat are always super friendly and helpful. I like how well presented the size guides appear on site too.

Multi Panel Art

Best sizing app by far and great customer service. Highly recommend this app for your size chart needs.

EscapExit

The support team works excellent! They solved my problem very fast. Generally, the app is extremely helpful for my online store. Fully recommend

KCST

Great App! Very helpful and easy to handle. Also the customer support is very nice and fast. Would recommend it at any time!

Love Imperfection

Very useful, integrated perfectly with my store. Clean, simple, easy to use - had no problems at all with it :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57