Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

AROLORA

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Kiwi helps us a lot! We can set a size table for products separately or in units. Besides, the support team is really nice, they assist you patiently and try different solutions to reach our expectations. Recommend Kiwi to whom search for a sizing app.

kellju

This app is awesome and has helped my customers understand their size preferences, it has also made shopping easier, Also Zach has also been helpful in solving some issues we encountered

WALL BLUSH

Time spent using app About 4 hours

This is a relatively simple app that can add a lot of benefit to your customers while buying! I was able to set up a dynamic size recommender in under an hour and ZACH answered all my questions through the web chat when I ran into any snags! Would recommend this APP FOR SURE!

Five Percent Brands

Location New Zealand

So happy with the app, Zach was amazing at helping us with the recommender formulas so we could get the app up and running.

April 11, 2022

Thanks for this great review! Zach always gives his all and loves a challenge, so I suspect he saw your store name and set a personal goal to exceed his own usual high standards by at least 5%.

Canadian Bazaar

I use this app to include size chart in fashion category. I looked around for many apps for this purpose. This is the only one that meets the needs of our store. Support is amazing and express. I highly recommend this app.
Kudos for a great job. Keep it up.

April 11, 2022

Thanks for this glowing review! Always happy to hear that we're standing out from the rest of the size chart apps out there. If you have any ideas for how we can get even better, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Labo Mono

Time spent using app About 1 year

Although we've been loving this app for a year now, it suddenly stopped working. Big display issues, and analytics data not available for the past 2 months, although we're on the ultimate plan.
I have contacted support 8 days ago. They said to be looking at the issue, but I haven't heard back, or got any update on the progress. We rely heavily on this app for our store and will have to pause our ads. I will of course edit this review as soon as I get an update.
We will be waiting in the meantime. Please improve your communication in the support/tech team.
Thank you. EDIT 1:
After being assigned to Luci from tech support, getting nowhere in 8 days, having days with no replies, and me leaving a 1 star review, I had a message from another support member, Zach.
He actually listened, ask a couple questions and was able to fix one of the issues in like 3 minutes. I felt heard for the first time here. Now I'm waiting for the second issue to be solved, but this gives me hope! Thanks Edit 2 (April 14th): It's now been 2 weeks and still no solution found on the other bug (all data analytics lost from January). The tech team is still working on their bug. We will have to move forward without this.

April 11, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review and following up to edit it! I'm really sorry your initial experience was so disappointing, but I'm glad we're managing to turn it around for you.

As Zach mentioned in your conversation, our engineering team is now looking at the second issue you experienced. I should note here, just as a word of caution, that it may take them a few days to diagnose the problem, and if it is indeed a bug you're experiencing, we won't be able to provide an estimated timeline for a fix since there are too many unknown factors which could complicate that work.

However, we will stick with it and keep you posted no matter how it goes. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a fantastic experience with us, and we still have a ways to go to deliver on that promise to you!

Regards,

Hannes Bez
CX Lead

Caring Clothing

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has been easy to implement and has helpful staff to support you along the journey. Thanks Zach.
This app has proven to be beneficial to my customers and user-friendly which is exactly what we were looking for.

April 11, 2022

Thank you! We're proud of how user-friendly Kiwi is, and we're even more proud to be able to serve friendly users like yourself!

Visionary Color LLC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Zach saved my day! He delivered above and beyond. I really appreciate this company for making a cohesive user experience.

April 11, 2022

Thanks so much for your review! This one really made our day (especially Zach's)!

THE BRIDGE OFFICIAL

This app is AWESOME! The functionality is great, they provide templates if you don't know how to structure one yourself, or you can upload custom images if you are more experienced. w/ designing the charts. It automatically converts inches and centimeters for you. The customer service is probably what is most impressive. Super attentive & responsive.

March 29, 2022

Hey Bridge folks! Our wise friends once told us that good products don't only make you look good, but they make you feel just as good. We're happy to have done that for you!

Like you, we agree that life is about continuous growth and leveling up, so don't be shy if there is anything we can do to improve.

Thanks for using our app and sharing your thoughts! We feel seen. :)

kanaus

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Muy buena aplicación, funcional y con buen recomendador, la atención al cliente muy rápida y eficiente

March 29, 2022

Muchas gracias por esta reseña! Estamos muy contentos de que te encante el recomendador, casi se siente mágico, ¿no es así?