4.5
August 31, 2022

Great Customization and Awesome Customer Service! Love the app and it does everything it needs to do.

Bomens
Time spent using app: 2 days
August 30, 2022

The app itself is great! The support could help me a little out as well at the beginning. Sadly that changed. I made a reqeust around 3 weeks ago and they replied, that they will have a look at it. Then a day later they said, they will fix this now and do some CSS. Sadly after that, I contacted them many times and got only one reply saying he will chase this up with the colleague I was in contact before. And now since two weeks, there is not one reply from them. Contacted them many times, but don't get an answer anymore.

NotFarFetch
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 8 months
StayTuned replied August 31, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I'm so sorry about your poor support experience. You're right - we messed up, and we messed up repeatedly. We set high service standards for ourselves here at Kiwi and we failed to deliver on those standards. I apologize sincerely.

Now it's our duty to make amends. Someone on our team is reaching out to you immediately within the existing chat to make sure you receive proper service. We're also keeping your conversation in our priority queue to make sure that we respond promptly to all your messages. I will be checking in personally once a day as an additional failsafe.

I've reached out to you separately via direct email as well. If you have any other frustrations or concerns, please share them with me - I want to make sure you get the top quality service you deserve.

Regards,

Hannes Bez
Customer Experience Lead

August 16, 2022

Great app and good value. Just don´t think it´s right to charge for the feature of importing tables from images. Should be included in the paid version.

VIR-GIL
Time spent using app: About 1 month
StayTuned replied August 29, 2022

Hi VIR-GIL! Thanks for this review and the feedback. It is so helpful for us to know what is most important to merchants, for when we review our pricing.

We will definitely take note of this in our next review. Thanks again for taking the time to share what is important to you-- we appreciate it!

Edited July 28, 2022

I am very happy with this app help support, I have to congratulate them. The team answered me within minutes and helped me without any problems and with the fastest solution thank you Daniel.

Lazecca Fashion
Time spent using app: 10 months
StayTuned replied July 28, 2022

UPDATE: I'm happy we were able to turn your experience around! Thank you so much for updating your review. :)

PREVIOUS: I'm so sorry about your poor experience with us! I've reviewed your conversation with our team and I agree that we did not meet our own high customer service standards here. I'll be reaching out to you by email separately to make sure we improve this for you.

- Hannes Bez, Customer Service Lead

July 18, 2022

Great app with a lot of options to choose from. Support is fast and very helpfull. They can fix a lot of things like lay-out changes. I would recommend this app! It's also very easy to use.

Wolf Fashion
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 5 days
StayTuned replied July 18, 2022

Hi Wolf Fashion! A little CSS can go a long way! We are so happy that you're happy. If you ever need more layout changes, just shoot us a note and we are happy to help! 🐺

July 9, 2022

Nice app. Work as expected. We use it in several stores. We had some problems with synchronization between store, but developer solve it quickly.
Five starts for support.

bonprix.si
Slovenia
Time spent using app: 4 months
StayTuned replied July 11, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to review our app BonPrix team! We love the size charts you have built. Your charts get an A+ from us! We love your custom images to show customers how to measure, along with how you share your phone number if the customer needs help. Thanks for being such a great merchant <3

July 5, 2022

ur five sites use your APP, and all of them have paid for one year. Now all sizes are not displayed, and your APP cannot enter. This has a great impact on our sales. Please solve it as soon as possible. , and give us the reason

deolina
Portugal
Time spent using app: 4 months
StayTuned replied July 5, 2022

We're so sorry for the disruptions! We fixed the problem and the issue should now be fully resolved.

The issue was caused by a technical error on our servers triggered by the Shopify Admin outage earlier today. Unfortunately, this happened during our teams' offline hours, so it took longer to discover and fix than we would normally expect.

Please reach out to us if you're still experiencing problems - our support team is online and standing by.

July 5, 2022

Your app won't work. What's going on?/There is a big problem with their app, now all the size charts don't show up !!!

Nomadog
Time spent using app: About 2 years

Edited July 6, 2022

Why did your size chart suddenly explode?I paid specifically to use your features for you.HOLY SHIT.Problem solved in time, give 3 points

Manviss
China
Time spent using app: 3 months

Edited July 5, 2022

Your app won't open. What's going on?/////??????There is a big problem with their app, now all the size charts don't show up, is their company out of business?

Luna's Wish