Reviews (1,217)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to create detailed size charts, with the added feature of displaying sizes in both centimeters and inches. They appreciate its easy setup, professional appearance, and potential to boost conversions and sales. The app's seamless integration with other apps is also praised. The standout feature is the excellent customer service, known for quick responses and willingness to assist with custom requests.

May 25, 2024

love the app very pro look it gives my site

Elariah
Ireland
6 days using the app
Staytuned replied May 27, 2024

Hey there Elariah and team!

Your feedback made our day! We're happy to provide you with the best size chart possible, and we will do our best to continue to improve what we currently have.

If you need any help, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Cheers!

April 23, 2024

Great app, great people in the customer service!

Babes United
10 months using the app
Staytuned replied April 25, 2024

Hi there Babes United!

Thank you so much for your kind review for our app and customer service team! Your feedback is very important to us, and we will do our best to continue to improve your experience.

Thank you for choosing Kiwi!

May 12, 2024

Great app! It's incredibly easy to use and provides clear, concise instructions. I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a user-friendly experience.

TruDivine Apparel
2 days using the app
Staytuned replied May 14, 2024

Hey there TruDivine Apparel!

Thank you so much for giving us your recommendation! Hopefully we get to reach other merchants and help them have an easy and stress-free experience with their size charts!

If you need help or have any questions, please let us know, we'd be happy to help!

June 5, 2024

Depois de 3 dias lutando 12 horas por dia pra configurar deu certo, sugiro que quem não tem tempo para debruçar de frente ao computador não instale porque é muito difícil. Agora vamos ver daqui pra frente se for a usabilidade for boa posso refazer minha avaliação

findibike
Brazil
Over 1 year using the app
Staytuned replied June 7, 2024

Hi there findibike and team,

Thank you for sharing a detailed review of our app. I apologize if took a while for you to set up the app for your store. We take your feedback seriously and will do our best to improve our user interface.

In the meantime, if you need any help or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team by clicking the chat widget through our app.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Edited May 12, 2024

Extremely helpful and very quick to respond to my support ticket. 10/10

SILHOUETTE.
About 2 months using the app
Staytuned replied May 14, 2024

Hi there SILHOUETTE team!

We had a great time helping you out! Thank you so much for your kind feedback, this serves as fuel for us to continue to do better each day.

If you need help again, you know where to reach us!

April 10, 2024

So far so good, I'm still trying to figure the app out, but the sizing charts look very nice!

Aurella
27 days using the app
Staytuned replied April 12, 2024

Hi there Aurella team!

We're thrilled to hear your review and we're glad that you like our app! If you need help with our app, please feel free to reach out to us using the chat widget. We'd be glad to help!

June 20, 2024

The best app for size chart and service is amazing. Very prompt and accurate resolution.

PALLAVI SWADI
India
8 days using the app
Staytuned replied June 24, 2024

Hey there PALLAVI SWADI and team!

We're thrilled to hear that you received quick and accurate responses from our team! We take pride in the quality of our conversations and we're glad that we were able to help you out!

If you need help or have additional questions, you know where to reach us!

March 28, 2024

Been using this for a short bit and it blows me away how handy this is.

Bella Boutique Goods
About 2 months using the app
Staytuned replied April 1, 2024

Hi Bella Boutique Goods!

We're glad that you're having a good time using our app! We appreciate you feedback a lot!

If you need anything, please feel free to reach out to our support team!

June 7, 2024

I can't honestly leave a review yet, as I just downloaded it. But each time I make a change to a size chart I am working on trying to input info in, it ask me for a review. So I am doing this review to stop the pop ups.

E-SeaRider
About 18 hours using the app
Staytuned replied June 10, 2024

Hey there E-SeaRider team!

We understand that you just wanted to pop-ups to stop. We hope that you revisit your review once you've spent enough time using our app.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to reach out to us by click on the chat widget within the app!

March 5, 2024

Excellent customer service and very quick to respond. Would highly recommend their app. Thanks

PLAINANDSIMPLE
About 3 years using the app
Staytuned replied March 7, 2024

Hey there PLAINANDSIMPLE team!

Thank you so much for your support! We are thrilled to receive your recommendation, this is fuel for us to continue doing our best!

If you need further assistance or have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out!