Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender | Reviews

by StayTuned

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Bravado Designs Canada

Really great app! Super flexible, so even complicated product assortments can be sized properly. Also, superb customer service.

Studio Y

We used this app to help manage our sizing charts better. It does what it says on the tin and so much more. They have thought of the nitty-gritty things, such mundane things, and that is what in our opinion, makes them such a must-have app. Even though we could probably code some of the sizing charts ourselves, with KIWI having the ability to universally affect any code, design, spacing, font, conversions, numbers while being rule-based on what to display where is amazing! Can't wait to try their recommender - although presently it is out of our budget. Great job team and oh we had a bunch of issues trying to figure out in the app as there are so many customizable options and Sam was on point, prompt and super-efficient. Thank you!

Vintlisportswear

very good app and amazing customer service. my website have a bug, it not the app problem .but the customer staff Sam helped me to solve it .Thanks so much. Five star

YoungSend

Easy to use sizing charts. I was having trouble with moving the size button and the support team immediately changed it to exactly how I wanted it. Kiwi sizing is a must have if you want to add size charts and the customer service is superb!

Canineology

I've tried so many apps for size charts. For my products, and I have over 300, each product needs a different size chart. This app worked easily, and imported all of my existing size charts over without any issues. Super impressed.

Sinclair London

My experience so far is fantastic for this app. We are just about to launch our site but there are some really amazing features and allows you to customise each size chart before pre launch without opening your store. Some apps we are using, in order to use them the store must be live which is not good if you are building a site.

ruffntumblekids

My experience using this app has been great. This is a must-have app for every store that deals with sizes. This app has helped me reduce the issue of wrong sizing and returns, a major issue that plagued my store before I installed the app. The customer support is awesome, always willing to help.

iDoggos

This app is amazing. Very user-friendly. The customer service is great. They are friendly and experts.

BK Variety Market

I believe this may just be the best sizing app I've found. It has all of the options and ability I was looking for. It's loaded with features that really add a lot of value to it. The support is great... just send a message, give a little bit of time, and an answer is available consistently! I highly recommend giving this one a try!

Mean BLVD

Great app with great support, we have been using the app for more than 3 years already and it still being our first choice while doing things with size chart.