Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

bastille_breads

Best sizing app out there, glad I ran into it. To be honest though, lots of other options but their support team has been very, very helpful.

February 14, 2022

Thanks so much for the great review! We're really proud of our champion support team.

MBO Cycling

Great app and responsive customer support! I got this app for my cycling apparel business and it is easy to use so far!

February 14, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words! I know from personal experience just how important it is for cycling gear to fit perfectly - really happy we're able to help make that happen.

Symito

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I used this app for my store, It is easy and very customizabe. Support was very Helpful and was fast.
Would Highly reocmmend

February 14, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review! Happy we could be of service.

THICKFITT.COM

Customer service is excellent. I wasn't able to get the issue resolved because of the holiday, but they still had a live person to assist ma and assure me that I will get help first thing the next day.

February 14, 2022

Thank you! Happy we had the chance to help out. It looks like we sorted everything out for you, but please touch base if you still have more questions!

Threyda Art and Apparel

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app, great customer support. The sizing recommender is very helpful and customers get a lot out of it

February 14, 2022

Thanks so much for the glowing review! I have lots of friends who love their Threyda gear - it makes me happy to hear we're playing our part in strengthening your business.

Coucou Toi™

Location France

Excellent appli la configuration est simple à utilisé et facile à installé, niveau design c'est très esthétique franchement le forfait gratuit est largement suffisant et le service client toujours super réactif le seul petit défaut c'est que le lien s'affiche que quand le site est complètement chargé sinon je recommande

February 14, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review! You mentioned that the link only appears when the site is fully loaded - how would you prefer this to work instead?

Zee Abayas

Time spent using app About 10 hours

The best size chart I have seen on Shopify and the impeccable service will not disappoint you in making the decision to add this app to your online shop! Thank you Zachary!!

February 14, 2022

Wow, thank you! Really happy to hear you've had such a fantastic experience with us - Zachary's a dynamo!

Medity Health

Overall, the app is easy-to-use and has a lot of great features! Would definitely recommend it to a friend.

February 14, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a shout out!

Fizzdiy

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very bad experience. After installing the app, there is a problem and the technician has not been contacted. The technician finally responded to the message and did not help me solve the problem. It has been procrastinating. Wait,wait,and wait!!!

January 22, 2022

Hi Fizzidy team! We are so sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. We have been trying to get in touch via email and even your site to help fix all of your issues. We'd love to work with you to make everything right!

Kisené

Location Italy

Great App. The best if you need to show a size chart....and a special thanks to the support service. I never seen a so fast and helpfull assistant!!! Grazie from Kisene.shop

February 17, 2022

Wow, thank you! Happy we could help out!