Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
February 18, 2022

I have been hoping for an app like this for 20 years! Glad to see you have continued to develop and improve it! Just plugged into my store last week and have found it to be well built. I have 48 sku's in my bras and need to figure out the calculator recommender - but so pleased thus far!

OMNIA PARATUS
Time spent using app: 10 days
StayTuned replied February 25, 2022

Thanks for this great review! We're just so happy you've found the right fit with Kiwi ;) I know our team's already reached out to help get you sorted with the recommender. Always glad to be of service!

February 11, 2022

Great size guide app, good set up and quick response time from their Customer support. Would recommend!

By Pariah
Time spent using app: 7 days
StayTuned replied February 16, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! We're really proud of our customer service. :)

February 7, 2022

Zach me ha ayudado a solucionar todos mis problemas enseguida. Ha estado muy atento y ha intentado por todos los medios ayudarme. Muy muy amable.

CreatingPictures
Spain
Time spent using app: 7 months
StayTuned replied February 16, 2022

Thank you for your review! We like to think we're a friendly bunch, and we're always happy to help.

January 31, 2022

This app is so easy to use and when I had issues with it Zach was very helpful in fixing them (actually wasn't issues with the app it was issues in my set up) - he got back to me straight away - out of hours too :) would recommend

LOBO BOBO
Brazil
Time spent using app: 9 months
StayTuned replied February 14, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to write this review! Zach's a dynamo, isn't he? We love the chance to help our customers get the most of out the app.

January 29, 2022

Best sizing app out there, glad I ran into it. To be honest though, lots of other options but their support team has been very, very helpful.

bastille_breads
Time spent using app: 16 days
StayTuned replied February 14, 2022

Thanks so much for the great review! We're really proud of our champion support team.

January 27, 2022

Great app and responsive customer support! I got this app for my cycling apparel business and it is easy to use so far!

MBO Cycling
Time spent using app: 25 days
StayTuned replied February 14, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words! I know from personal experience just how important it is for cycling gear to fit perfectly - really happy we're able to help make that happen.

January 21, 2022

I used this app for my store, It is easy and very customizabe. Support was very Helpful and was fast.
Would Highly reocmmend

Symito
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 7 months
StayTuned replied February 14, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review! Happy we could be of service.

January 17, 2022

Customer service is excellent. I wasn't able to get the issue resolved because of the holiday, but they still had a live person to assist ma and assure me that I will get help first thing the next day.

THICKFITT.COM
Time spent using app: 17 days
StayTuned replied February 14, 2022

Thank you! Happy we had the chance to help out. It looks like we sorted everything out for you, but please touch base if you still have more questions!

January 17, 2022

Great app, great customer support. The sizing recommender is very helpful and customers get a lot out of it

Threyda Art and Apparel
Time spent using app: About 2 years
StayTuned replied February 14, 2022

Thanks so much for the glowing review! I have lots of friends who love their Threyda gear - it makes me happy to hear we're playing our part in strengthening your business.

January 17, 2022

Excellent appli la configuration est simple à utilisé et facile à installé, niveau design c'est très esthétique franchement le forfait gratuit est largement suffisant et le service client toujours super réactif le seul petit défaut c'est que le lien s'affiche que quand le site est complètement chargé sinon je recommande

Coucou Toi™
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
StayTuned replied February 14, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review! You mentioned that the link only appears when the site is fully loaded - how would you prefer this to work instead?