Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Ines Gloves

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app. The response to our support question took a while, but was solved in the end. After using this app for a year now we are still very happy! Thanks guys!

Girly Kiss

It's a full-featured app with perfect design, it has almost everything you need. I like the unlimited size chart feature, it makes things more flexible. And also the automatic unit conversion function which saves lots of time.

I Love Better Life

Location Singapore

I have tried a few top size guide apps in Shopify. This is the best, in terms of display, ease of use and features. Customer Service is very helpful too! Good Job!

Mellisa J

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is fantastic to use and the support team is excellent. Would highly recommend Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender to anyone. A big thank you to Sam and Daniel.

LesCloches

Location Brazil

Excellent app but the Brazilian bra sizes are missing from the advanced size recommendation. Do you have any plans to include Brazilian bra sizes?

WesLor Quality Gifts

I used this app to put size charts in my online store. I found it extremely user friendly! 100% satisfied, and would recommend to anyone using Avada!

Hall of the Fallen

Great app, had a few Shopify stores to date and I use Kiwi every time. Customer service is really great too. Can't recommend this enough.

dayê rose

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very easy to set up and great choice of options regarding style and settings. Great support team! I am very happy with this App.

Kapow Meggings

App sounds good in theory but having installed it over a week ago am having problems. I've reached out to support 3 times now, both in app chat and via email, and no-one is getting back to me re set-up troubleshooting. **Update to the above, after acknowledging customer service glitch app support were very reactive to my setup questions and even gave me a discount for the trouble. App itself is working well and so far happy with it. Kudos for to the team for turning around a problem situation.

July 25, 2021

Hi,

Really sorry you didn't get the support needed. We just double checked our support channels and noticed that we tried to follow up and needed more clarification with your questions. Please check your email and the in-app chat so we can continue to support you.

7onetees

I've been searching for an app that can help my ecommerce t-shirt store make it easier for customers to feel confident in purchasing the correct size for their specific body size, and ultimately reduce the number of returns. After using this app and working with the support team, I have found a winner. If you have a diversity of brands and styles, it will take some initial work to get everything set up correctly, but it will put your customers worries to rest knowing that they will find the correct fit for their needs. Thanks Sam for your help!