Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender | Reviews

by StayTuned

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Lucia the Label

I have tried a few other apps, but this one is the best I found for easily adding size charts to products. Easy integration into product tabs with Tabs by Station also. Lots of help from support too. I would definitely recommend.

That Shop

I moved to this app after using a different size chart app, and the customers service and help provided is like night and day. They are ready and willing to provide help when asked, and went above and beyond what I asked for several times. The size chart import by image function is a god send for transferring size charts from previous apps to this one. Highly recommend!

Bubblin Brown Sugar Melanin Apparel

Customer service is limited and very poor. It seems they are too busy and understaffed. We deleted.

December 5, 2021

Bubbling Brown-we have reached out a few times to help. Please check your email when you get a chance. Would love to figure out a way to help you out.

Royaltees21

This is app looks a little intimidating when you first view it, however looks can be deceiving. I was able to customize my size chart in no time. I did run into trouble it was very minor. Help was on the way and my problem got resolved very quickly. I recommend this app. This size chart is great for my online boutique

Medshop Philippines

Kiwi Size Chart is our top choice for sizing chart app. We are very happy with this app and their customer service.

Peachboom™

Great support , great app and easy to use ! Definitely recommended for every clothing brand owner !

XIAN OFFICIAL

I've been using Kiwi size on my Shopify store for years! Recently updated my theme, and they helped me to reinstall it on my store. Great App, great service! Strongly recommend it!

Urban Fantasy

Great app and it makes me work efficiently, and the most satisfied thing for me is Daniel helped me a lot when I ran into some problems while using Kiwi. Daniel is definitely the most helpful one in the team. He always shows me his expertise and patience and makes my days fantastic, which had me upgraded my plan and liked to use it all the time.

Ines Gloves

Great app. The response to our support question took a while, but was solved in the end. Thanks guys!

Girly Kiss

It's a full-featured app with perfect design, it has almost everything you need. I like the unlimited size chart feature, it makes things more flexible. And also the automatic unit conversion function which saves lots of time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62