Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
January 16, 2023

This app was perfect until last 3 days it has messed up my sales. THE SIZE CHART DOESN'T LOAD AND AS A RESULT IM SEEING DROP IN ADD TO CART. MAILED THE TEAM NO RESPONSE. PLEASE DO SOMETHING ELSE I'LL UNINSTALL THIS APP.

Huedee
India
Time spent using app: About 1 year
StayTuned replied January 16, 2023

Hi Huedee team.
We apologize for the problems you encountered! We've reached out to you directly by email, to see how we can resolve the issue.

January 4, 2023

Customers service is not really good and not really available...
The app is cool but complicated. Hope they will increase...

PZT™
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 1 year
StayTuned replied January 4, 2023

Hi Anne, thank you for reaching out. It looks like we just missed your follow-up chat on Monday. That was our mistake - I'm sorry about that! We've sent you an email to see how we can solve your problem, and someone will be following up by chat shortly as well. We'd love the opportunity to get this sorted out so you can get full value from Kiwi!

January 2, 2023

Awesome app with tons of features. Has really helped curb returns for sizing issues as well as increase orders due to giving my customers more confidence in their size selections. Great customer service as well! Prompt and professional.

WESTON JON BOUCHÉR
Time spent using app: About 3 years
StayTuned replied January 3, 2023

Thanks so much for this fantastic review! Reducing the need for (and stresses of) returns is one of the core business cases we try to solve for our customers, so we're very happy to hear this feedback. Please touch base whenever you need help again - Ron and Daniel and the rest of the Kiwi team are always standing by and ready to go!

January 2, 2023

I needed a lot of things and like always Kiwi customer service won. Customer service in my opinion is the most important thing.
Ron really helped me with all I asked for he had a lot of knowldge and was supper nice and patient.

Furthermore the app is super conveniente highly recommend it.
I also like the option where you can upload a picture and it does the hard work for you that saves a lot of time, patients and with that customer service you have no where to wrong.

Thank you very much!

VERSO QUALITY MATERIALS
Israel
Time spent using app: 3 days
StayTuned replied January 3, 2023

Thank you Ophir! Any time we can help our customers save time and simplify their lives, we feel like we've achieved our mission. Ron loved working with you - he'll be standing by with Daniel and the rest of the Kiwi team in future to make sure you're always taken care of. We're looking forward to helping you take your business to the next level!

December 29, 2022

Bin sehr zufrieden. Passt perfekt. Da viele Kunden oftmals bei mir messen müssen, bietet sich das sehr gut an. War etwas schwer einzurichten, mir wurde aber sehr schnell geholfen von Daniel. top!

Pfoten Store
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 days
StayTuned replied December 30, 2022

Vielen Dank dass Sie bei uns bleiben! Außerdem mochte ich das Wortspiel "passt perfekt". (Entschuldigen Sie die schreckliche Google-Übersetzung.)

December 23, 2022

It's a good and useful app for Shopify stores, and I thank the support team for the quick problem solving and great treatment.

ZOLVAR
Time spent using app: 6 days
StayTuned replied December 23, 2022

We're so happy to hear you're seeing such great value from Kiwi! Please touch base with us again if you need anything else.

Edited December 23, 2022

Easy to start using and build guides and recommenders. Initially had a hard time getting attention from the customer support, but they have improved since. Looking forward to see impact of better size guiding.

Astrid Wild
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 1 month
StayTuned replied December 16, 2022

Thank you for leaving this detailed review. I'm so sorry you had such a poor experience with us, but I'm grateful you've given us the chance to fix it. I know we've worked with you over the past week to resolve your technical issues and answer your questions. I'm sure Kiwi's going to be a great fit for your business, and we'll do our best to make sure the service issues you encountered never happen again!

Hannes Bez | Customer Experience Lead

November 28, 2022

It was a great app. Easy to use, effective, until it completely stopped working for weeks. We've waited and waited for a solution or information from support, but had no info, no fix, nothing. For this reason, we left for another app which was disappointing. An unreliable app is worse than a bad app IMO.

Both& Apparel
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
StayTuned replied November 30, 2022

Thank you for this direct and honest feedback. You're right - we let you down at a critical time. This pains me because we care deeply about our customers' experience. I'll be reaching out to you directly to touch base about your issues - I can't promise that we'll be able to rectify things as quickly as you might need, but I promise you we'll treat your problems as a priority and do our very best to make this right.

November 28, 2022

Customer service was quick to respond. Excellent app. I actually have four stores using this app.I recommend it to you

Mr Saker
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 6 days
StayTuned replied November 28, 2022

Hi Mr. Saker team, thanks for the review. We love your implementation of size charts! With the size charts plus your marketing of the "PERFECT FIT PROMISE" , you are really optimizing conversion!

November 27, 2022

stopped working during the busiest time of year!! BFCM! no support after hours , had to switch fast to another app as we were losing sales. What a joke.

The Steel Shop
Time spent using app: 7 months
StayTuned replied November 28, 2022

We apologize for the problems you encountered! I know you switched to another app already, but I've reached out to you directly by email in any case to see if we can make amends. Thank you for taking the time to write to us - we hold ourselves to higher standards than this.