Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Mel's Couture

Time spent using app About 3 hours

okay here is my true honest review.. when I first got the app I had a bit of complications, but then support got a hold of me instantly and helped me TREMENDOUSLY! ANYONE who says in their reviews that they do not care or help is a liar... they helped me with my problem and solved it for me instantly. I said it before and ill say it again this is a really great app! when I first installed it, it made me really happy to see all the features that were shown available for customizing it. I made such a stunning chart that suits the theme of my site almost PERFECTLY! the colors you can choose, fonts that are available, different themes and sizes to choose from...this app is with the pay! im so truly grateful for the support team for helping me through my outcome when I had lost the theme I created. I definitely recommend leaning to them whenever you have a problem or misunderstanding how certain things on the app work. lastly, I just wanted to say that I will keep this app on my site and will be recommending it to other folks I know who are in the clothing business industry... I truly see lots of awesome potential use in this app and imjust so grateful to have gotten my work back received. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!! - MEL :)

June 29, 2021

We are really sorry for the experience. I'm not sure what the save issue is but we took a look at the logs, and noticed that you were spending time editing the app settings to tweak the styles. I have gone ahead and restored your changes!

We also just reached out to your email so we can work with you on this if you are still interested in trying out our app!

TENDIZE.

Time spent using app About 14 hours

The best app in the sizing chart category. Easy to set up and convenient to use. You can customize its color, look & feel according to your store's theme. Best Responsive & Helpful Customers Support Service. RECOMMENDED to everyone for Size Chart & Size Guide. MUST TRY.

June 23, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for your review and we apologize if you had a bad experience with our support. I think there is a misunderstanding here - we do offer all the support on guiding the customer with setting up the app and making sure everything shows up and customized to the way you want it. But we don’t directly offer service on creating all the size charts for the customers. We reached out to your email to discuss how we can help your specific case better.

Regarding our pricing, I believe it’s unfair to say we are the same as other free sizing app. While there are many free sizing chart apps, the number of features and customization we offer is unmatched, as shown by other reviewers in the past. We have worked hard to continuously add new features and that’s not something other sizing apps do.

Thank you!

ZERESOUQ

Location United Arab Emirates

The best size chart app! Great functionality to sync between multiple stores! Very easy to import csv files and create a size chart!

nightcity clothing

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The best size chart application out there! Our team has found it to be easy to use and a highly organized way of managing multiple size charts.

Woodsala

Location India

Great app & a must have for anyone where products have various sizes to show in a neat & organized manner.

Reena's Signature Line

Location Pakistan

I'm using this app and its very easy and great app to handle for the Size chart. The Support team is awesome and is very responsive.

Pattern Village

The free option is very straightforward and gave me everything I needed for the one piece of clothing that needed sizing details. The customer service team is fantastic, they respond quickly and help fix any bugs or just things I couldn't figure out.

CARLIE CARSON™

Location Singapore

Great app. Does everything you need... Don't waste time on another app. Great support as well. Very happy!

Beach Baby Swimwear

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great customer support, great looking size charts. Makes it extremely easy to get a high quality, branded chart on your store instantly.

Science of Voyage

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love this app! It's easy to use and I have been surprised by all that is included. It is very professional and the customer service is great too.