4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and key features such as customizable size charts and size recommenders. It integrates well with Shopify stores and supports different size charts for various product groups. The size recommender is praised for enhancing customer experience. Merchants also highlight the responsive and effective customer support. The free plan is deemed adequate for beginners, with some considering an upgrade for additional features. The app is commended for its efficiency and the aesthetic appeal of its size charts.

March 12, 2024

Me gusta mucho, está súper

Dante
Colombia
About 2 hours using the app
Staytuned replied March 18, 2024

Hi Dante!

We're glad to hear that you're liking our app! We appreciate your kind words and are grateful for your support.

If you need any help, please feel free to reach out!

December 6, 2023

Already uninstalled. A simple question was handled from November 16 to now open in the process, I do not understand for programmers this is difficult? I don't understand how hard it is for a programmer to do this, knowing that it's still being answered! At first it was fine, the developers could reply in time, now I don't know what's going on!

Aveliajewels
Hong Kong SAR
2 months using the app
Staytuned replied December 9, 2023

Thanks for taking the time to leave this honest review. I'm sorry about your poor experience so far. I know our team has been working hard on your case. Your setup is uniquely complex which has made the free customization we're providing quite challenging. I'll be overseeing the case personally from here on out to make sure it remains top priority.

Hannes Bez | Director of Customer Experience

December 11, 2023

THey Are awesome

Daves Workshop
About 1 month using the app
Staytuned replied December 12, 2023

Hey there Daves Workshop and Team!

Thank you for the AWESOME review! It's feedback like yours that fuels us to continue to do better.

Please reach out if you need any help. Thank you for choosing Kiwi!

April 10, 2024

So far so good, I'm still trying to figure the app out, but the sizing charts look very nice!

Aurella
44 minutes using the app
Staytuned replied April 12, 2024

Hi there Aurella team!

We're thrilled to hear your review and we're glad that you like our app! If you need help with our app, please feel free to reach out to us using the chat widget. We'd be glad to help!

January 13, 2024

Good

Leo Prince
Croatia
About 17 hours using the app
Staytuned replied January 15, 2024

Hey there Leo Prince and team!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review, this helps a lot.

Please let us know if you need any help!

March 18, 2024

This app is exactly what I needed to set up a beautiful sizing chart for my store, in both cm and inches. Highly recommended!

monetteshop
Chile
About 1 hour using the app
Staytuned replied March 20, 2024

Hi there monetteshop!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review! Your recommendation will help us a lot!

If you need help with anything, please feel free to reach out to our support team. Cheers!

February 28, 2024

Estou gostando muito

Matife
Brazil
About 1 hour using the app
Staytuned replied March 1, 2024

Hey, Matife team!

I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying our app! We appreciate your kind words. Thank you for supporting us!

Please feel free to let us know if you need any help!

April 18, 2024

YPD
42 minutes using the app
Staytuned replied March 11, 2024

Hey there YPD team!

We work hard to ensure our users have a seamless experience with our app, and we're grateful to receive your kind feedback.

If you have any questions or if there is anything we can help you with, just let us know. We'd be glad to help!

April 14, 2024

VERY EASY TO USE AND GREAT EXPERIENCE

ALCHEMY WORLD
21 minutes using the app
Staytuned replied April 16, 2024

Hi there ALCHEMY WORLD!

We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience using our app! Thank you so much for the support, your feedback helps a lot.

If you need any help, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!