Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
Edited October 27, 2021

Kiwi Size Chart is our top choice for sizing chart app. We are very happy with this app and their customer service.

Medshop Philippines
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 13, 2021

Great support , great app and easy to use ! Definitely recommended for every clothing brand owner !

Peachboom™
Time spent using app: 16 days
October 6, 2021

I've been using Kiwi size on my Shopify store for years! Recently updated my theme, and they helped me to reinstall it on my store. Great App, great service! Strongly recommend it!

XIAN OFFICIAL
Time spent using app: About 3 years
October 5, 2021

Great app and it makes me work efficiently, and the most satisfied thing for me is Daniel helped me a lot when I ran into some problems while using Kiwi. Daniel is definitely the most helpful one in the team. He always shows me his expertise and patience and makes my days fantastic, which had me upgraded my plan and liked to use it all the time.

Urban Fantasy
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited June 1, 2022

Great app. The response to our support question took a while, but was solved in the end. After using this app for a year now we are still very happy! Thanks guys!

Ines Gloves
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 14, 2021

It's a full-featured app with perfect design, it has almost everything you need. I like the unlimited size chart feature, it makes things more flexible. And also the automatic unit conversion function which saves lots of time.

Girly Kiss
Time spent using app: 18 days
September 11, 2021

I have tried a few top size guide apps in Shopify. This is the best, in terms of display, ease of use and features. Customer Service is very helpful too! Good Job!

I Love Better Life
Singapore
Time spent using app: 9 months
September 4, 2021

The app is fantastic to use and the support team is excellent. Would highly recommend Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender to anyone. A big thank you to Sam and Daniel.

Mellisa J
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 2, 2021

Excellent app but the Brazilian bra sizes are missing from the advanced size recommendation. Do you have any plans to include Brazilian bra sizes?

LesCloches
Brazil
Time spent using app: 7 days
August 13, 2021

I used this app to put size charts in my online store. I found it extremely user friendly! 100% satisfied, and would recommend to anyone using Avada!

WesLor Quality Gifts