Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender | Reviews

by StayTuned

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

sugarchic

I used this app for a sizing chart on my website. Must try excellent app... very easy setup for different size charts. Customer support is also amazing. What more do you need from a free app. Thank you.

FancyFan

The application is easy to use, it works well, the support will always help and advise, I advise everyone!)))

ComfortInHarmony

This app is wonderful! It not only helps you create great and fully customizable sizing charts, it also has a unit converter that will convert all the metric units that Aliexpress gives you into inches/feet. This app is going to save you so much time, I highly recommend you give it a try if you are in need for a sizing chart app, I've tried multiple, and I can confidently say this one is the best, by far.

Sculplex

This app was really useful for us and definitely came in handy to help our customers chose their sizing. Their support team was super prompt in replying and helping out whenever an issue popped up. Great job Kiwi team!

Relieve USA

This app is amazing! It allows you to create multiple different size charts, recommend them to customers (if needed) and do all sorts - it's pretty much my go-to sizing app and I use it on all of my stores where it's needed.

The Slow Label

Great value for money and super happy how quickly the support replies. We had a request for a slight change in one of the features to fit our needs and they did it super quickly. Highly recommended!

fitphyt

Amazing app with great responsive support. I love the analytics section as well :-) Highly recommend!

yvolve Shop

Great service! Great support! Fair price! Useful app and easy to use!
Thank you guys! Fantastic job!

Sol Alpaca Canada

The support team was very fast!!! I thought it would take 24 hours but it was faster than pouring me my cup of coffee, thanks!

AVANTI.PT

The app is super flexible. Basicaly you are able to build everything with it. We have a very complex calculator, that required some help from them. The support is even better then the app. Price is fair for the value you will have if you need to go the extra mile with sizes. I strongly, strongly recomend it.