Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender | Reviews

by StayTuned

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

AVANTI.PT

The app is super flexible. Basicaly you are able to build everything with it. We have a very complex calculator, that required some help from them. The support is even better then the app. Price is fair for the value you will have if you need to go the extra mile with sizes. I strongly, strongly recomend it.

99Jersey

Great service great support. useful app and easy to use.
Thank you guys! also the price is fair enough

November 21, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for using our app. Perhaps you haven't checked the settings page or the FAQ, but you can certainly change the buttons style and position on the product page!

Regarding buttons styles: Go to settings from the side menu > click on "modal tab" > scroll down then you will see modal style section and a section for "Size chart link style". Here you can change a variety of styles like font size, color, boldness, etc.

Regarding position of size chart, you can use injection selector to position it. We have a whole FAQ section dedicated for it: https://help.kiwisizing.com/a/solutions/articles/44000554318

TheImpostor.us

Simple to set up, fantastic flexibility with the size chart customization, amazingly quick and precise customer support, helping to integrate the solution suited to us, and most of all it has a free plan :D Couldn't be happier with it

SWEET KISSIES BOUTIQUE

A great app. Right now I'm using the FREE version (no money in my budget for the upgraded version) But will definitely upgrade as soon as I am financially able. It was fast to install (once I figured out how to). So the free plan is very basic but it serves its purpose and adds a lot of credibility to my site and the products. Once I upgrade I'll add the images of each style to the size charts and that will look even better. And it seems like it is still for me to explore with this app. And once I get a minute I will view the videos and read more into it. But so far, I am VERY happy I installed this app! Wish I had done it sooner!

EXODARD

I Recommend this app. This app has helped me a lot, making the shop a professional shop. And most importantly, it's very easy to customize.

Kameleon Swim

I used this app to get a size recommender and I now have it up on my site and it looks amazing. Could not say one bad thing about this company, their customer support helped me through the ENTIRE process!! Definitely recommend for anyone looking for a size recommender.

Sappygifts

DO NOT INSTALL! We installed this, and before setting it up decided not to use it and uninstalled it. We then went on to our website and it was completely broken and covered in code all over. We had a duplicate theme from a few...

November 11, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. This is the first time we have ever received reports of our app having issues with Shopify theme upon installing. If you are interested, we would hope to check out and see what the reason and the source of the issue.

Looking to hear back.

Thank you!

Frenchie Shop

Great app for size charts and size recommandations. Good and quick support! Don't hesitate to get this app!

Gran Zafiro Boutique

I really don´t know how to run a fashion store without Kiwi Size Chart. It´s essential and prevent lot of doubts when deciding to buy. Thanks.

ELINA EK

This app works so amazing! And it is so easy to customise size charts and they look very clean and professional + easy to navigate. The customer service is great, you can chat online with them and they help you to sort out any problems your having.