Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender | Reviews

by StayTuned

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

THE DIFFERENT

This app has amazing features but I am using the free plan and I have encountered a small issue and it is solved with the help of their support team. They are very fast and helpful.

bettercycle

I have been using this kiwi size app and found it is very useful and convenient. The customer service is fantastic. Thank you so much!!!

Deerlok

The perfect app really! Everything has been taken care of. You can create awesome convertible size charts for any product or group of products or for the entire collection. I really recommend it.

Emerson Lang

Great app! Great customer support for a non tech savvy like myself. Made it so easy for me! Highly recommended

Becosy

Powerful functions, super fast customer service. awesome! ! ! ! ! If there is a problem, remember to ask the customer service to solve the problem quickly. This is the best customer service plugin I have ever used~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moya Lubov Kids

It’s friendly user. Application powerful. What it’s annoying is to buy credits when we have to pay for the app.

Katabasis

Very Cool App! Customer support (Sam) has helped me several times and has been nothing short of great.

Looking forward to the Advanced Recommender Improvements. Its pretty good right now but could be expanded. But the Devs have it labeled as Beta so I'm assuming it will be fully fleshed out in the future.

best925silver - Sterling Jewelry & Accessories

Super great app. keep up the good work. Recommended application as you are free to use with any type of collection, I use it to fix image for Rings Size Chart.. Went great.

Black Rainbow Apparel

I tried to make it by with Avada's free size chart and was shocked at their lack of options and how disorganized their app was so I found Kiwi and was amazed how much easier they make everything. I immediately purchased the Premium plan and couldn't be happier with how easy this app is to use. They answer their chat super quick and are extremely helpful. I wouldn't bother with any of the free apps, I tried all of them and decided the $7/month was worth saving me a million future headaches. So glad I made the change.

AVIVA

This app is great. Love the size recommender. Also great customer service. Helped quickly when i needed. thank you