Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
StayTuned
4.4
April 21, 2022

Don't know how to say express my gratitude towards the level of service I receive from Zach. I reached out needing help with setup and he went above and beyond to make sure he got what I needed done. Thank you so much, five stars is not enough, it should a 10 or more.

By Baano
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 20, 2022

Kiwi helps us a lot! We can set a size table for products separately or in units. Besides, the support team is really nice, they assist you patiently and try different solutions to reach our expectations. Recommend Kiwi to whom search for a sizing app.

AROLORA
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 19, 2022

This app is awesome and has helped my customers understand their size preferences, it has also made shopping easier, Also Zach has also been helpful in solving some issues we encountered

kellju
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 12, 2022

This is a relatively simple app that can add a lot of benefit to your customers while buying! I was able to set up a dynamic size recommender in under an hour and ZACH answered all my questions through the web chat when I ran into any snags! Would recommend this APP FOR SURE!

WALL BLUSH
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
April 10, 2022

So happy with the app, Zach was amazing at helping us with the recommender formulas so we could get the app up and running.

Five Percent Brands
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 25 days
StayTuned replied April 11, 2022

Thanks for this great review! Zach always gives his all and loves a challenge, so I suspect he saw your store name and set a personal goal to exceed his own usual high standards by at least 5%.