Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by Kiwi Labs

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Electric

This app has ALL the features I need and it works perfectly. I had a small issue where another app was interfering and Customer Support was SO helpful and we fixed the problem quickly. High recommend!

LolyFits

for me this is the best size chart, when there is a problem they are always there to fix it. they helped me to set up the spot I wanted too

Vs You Fitness

App works without problems. If there is need for help, then customer service is excellent. Recommend it

Doggyvers

Awesome app. Best one I've tried for sizing chart. They even have a free version that allows you to do more than you would expect. Sam that answers customer questions, answers immediately and is always very helpful!

dripwarehouse

Amazing app the features are so straight forward and easy to understand. Would definitely recommend this.

sugarchic

I used this app for a sizing chart on my website. Must try excellent app... very easy setup for different size charts. Customer support is also amazing. What more do you need from a free app. Thank you.

FancyFan

The application is easy to use, it works well, the support will always help and advise, I advise everyone!)))

ComfortInHarmony

This app is wonderful! It not only helps you create great and fully customizable sizing charts, it also has a unit converter that will convert all the metric units that Aliexpress gives you into inches/feet. This app is going to save you so much time, I highly recommend you give it a try if you are in need for a sizing chart app, I've tried multiple, and I can confidently say this one is the best, by far.

Sculplex

This app was really useful for us and definitely came in handy to help our customers chose their sizing. Their support team was super prompt in replying and helping out whenever an issue popped up. Great job Kiwi team!

Relieve USA

This app is amazing! It allows you to create multiple different size charts, recommend them to customers (if needed) and do all sorts - it's pretty much my go-to sizing app and I use it on all of my stores where it's needed.