Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
April 27, 2022

Zach is seriously helpful!! Rarely leave reviews but I just wanted to say a massive thank you to him for all his help thus far!

JOGOWEAR
Time spent using app: 1 day
StayTuned replied May 3, 2022

Hiya Jogowear team, thanks for taking the time to write this review—we read every one, celebrating the good, and learning from the constructive. Zach is an ace on our team, and we are so happy you appreciate him as much as we do! ❤️

April 25, 2022

Best app to add sizing charts to your store, also has advanced mapping functions available! Very good integration and helpful customer support.

Doggyvers
Cyprus
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 21, 2022

Don't know how to say express my gratitude towards the level of service I receive from Zach. I reached out needing help with setup and he went above and beyond to make sure he got what I needed done. Thank you so much, five stars is not enough, it should a 10 or more.

By Baano
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 20, 2022

Kiwi helps us a lot! We can set a size table for products separately or in units. Besides, the support team is really nice, they assist you patiently and try different solutions to reach our expectations. Recommend Kiwi to whom search for a sizing app.

AROLORA
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 19, 2022

This app is awesome and has helped my customers understand their size preferences, it has also made shopping easier, Also Zach has also been helpful in solving some issues we encountered

kellju
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 12, 2022

This is a relatively simple app that can add a lot of benefit to your customers while buying! I was able to set up a dynamic size recommender in under an hour and ZACH answered all my questions through the web chat when I ran into any snags! Would recommend this APP FOR SURE!

WALL BLUSH
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
April 10, 2022

So happy with the app, Zach was amazing at helping us with the recommender formulas so we could get the app up and running.

Five Percent Brands
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 25 days
StayTuned replied April 11, 2022

Thanks for this great review! Zach always gives his all and loves a challenge, so I suspect he saw your store name and set a personal goal to exceed his own usual high standards by at least 5%.

April 7, 2022

I use this app to include size chart in fashion category. I looked around for many apps for this purpose. This is the only one that meets the needs of our store. Support is amazing and express. I highly recommend this app.
Kudos for a great job. Keep it up.

Canadian Bazaar
Time spent using app: 10 months
StayTuned replied April 11, 2022

Thanks for this glowing review! Always happy to hear that we're standing out from the rest of the size chart apps out there. If you have any ideas for how we can get even better, please don't hesitate to reach out!

April 5, 2022

This app has been easy to implement and has helpful staff to support you along the journey. Thanks Zach.
This app has proven to be beneficial to my customers and user-friendly which is exactly what we were looking for.

Caring Clothing
Time spent using app: About 2 months
StayTuned replied April 11, 2022

Thank you! We're proud of how user-friendly Kiwi is, and we're even more proud to be able to serve friendly users like yourself!

March 30, 2022

Zach saved my day! He delivered above and beyond. I really appreciate this company for making a cohesive user experience.

Visionary Color LLC
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
StayTuned replied April 11, 2022

Thanks so much for your review! This one really made our day (especially Zach's)!