Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

J&JOY

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Since we installed this app, the numbers of questions regarding the sizes have decreased a lot ! The recommender is more than 95% correct with every datas we put ! Support is very great too, fast and efficient ! Thanks a lot !

March 29, 2022

We are so tickled to hear that Kiwi is helping you recover time from answering size questions! We know that as a merchant, there are so many urgent tasks you need to do, and knowing we can help you have more time makes our day! 🕚

Savage Babe

Love this app! I am so glad it converts US sizing to all other international sizes automatically on my website!

March 29, 2022

Hey Mon! It's truly our pleasure. We're following closely to know when your beautiful product is back in stock! :)

GoCleopatra

so far great experience and i received an email response even on weekend within 48 hours, we got on chat and fixed the issue i had within 5 minutes. so far - no disappointments, only positive :)

March 29, 2022

Thanks GoCleopatra team! We are super excited to be a part of your store launch. We are staying tuned for when the site is live 🤩

OMNIA PARATUS

I have been hoping for an app like this for 20 years! Glad to see you have continued to develop and improve it! Just plugged into my store last week and have found it to be well built. I have 48 sku's in my bras and need to figure out the calculator recommender - but so pleased thus far!

February 25, 2022

Thanks for this great review! We're just so happy you've found the right fit with Kiwi ;) I know our team's already reached out to help get you sorted with the recommender. Always glad to be of service!

By Pariah

Great size guide app, good set up and quick response time from their Customer support. Would recommend!

February 16, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! We're really proud of our customer service. :)

CreatingPictures

Location Spain

Zach me ha ayudado a solucionar todos mis problemas enseguida. Ha estado muy atento y ha intentado por todos los medios ayudarme. Muy muy amable.

February 16, 2022

Thank you for your review! We like to think we're a friendly bunch, and we're always happy to help.

LOBO BOBO

Location Brazil

This app is so easy to use and when I had issues with it Zach was very helpful in fixing them (actually wasn't issues with the app it was issues in my set up) - he got back to me straight away - out of hours too :) would recommend

February 14, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to write this review! Zach's a dynamo, isn't he? We love the chance to help our customers get the most of out the app.

bastille_breads

Best sizing app out there, glad I ran into it. To be honest though, lots of other options but their support team has been very, very helpful.

February 14, 2022

Thanks so much for the great review! We're really proud of our champion support team.

MBO Cycling

Great app and responsive customer support! I got this app for my cycling apparel business and it is easy to use so far!

February 14, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words! I know from personal experience just how important it is for cycling gear to fit perfectly - really happy we're able to help make that happen.

Symito

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I used this app for my store, It is easy and very customizabe. Support was very Helpful and was fast.
Would Highly reocmmend

February 14, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review! Happy we could be of service.