Reviews (1,163)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to create detailed size charts, with the added feature of displaying sizes in both centimeters and inches. They appreciate its easy setup, professional appearance, and potential to boost conversions and sales. The app's seamless integration with other apps is also praised. The standout feature is the excellent customer service, known for quick responses and willingness to assist with custom requests.

March 1, 2024

Very good app. I can recommend it to others. The support helped me a lot.

Nordjarl
Germany
4 months using the app
Staytuned replied March 4, 2024

Hey Nordjarl team!

Your recommendation is highly appreciated! We are grateful for your support and glad that our support team was able to help you out.

If you need further assistance, just let us know. Thank you for choosing Kiwi!

March 27, 2024

awesome service

FAD
Over 4 years using the app
Staytuned replied April 1, 2024

Hey there FAD team!

I'm glad to hear that our support team was able to help you out! If you need further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Our support team is always happy to help!

April 10, 2024

Great app, beautiful and easy to implement and for "special" requests the Support Team of Kiwi did a great job, thanks Arci

FOX'S
Germany
16 days using the app
Staytuned replied April 12, 2024

Hey FOX'S team!

I'm glad to hear that Arci was able to help you out! We are also grateful for your kind words and review, this helps us a lot.

If you have any questions or need our help again, you know where to reach us!

April 17, 2024

Amazing app and great service from Girlie, she helped me optimise the settings to get the style and look I wanted. Also very friendly and prompt :) thank you

Inspire Collexion
1 day using the app
Staytuned replied April 19, 2024

Hi Inspire Collexion!

Girlie is amazing right? She'll be thrilled to see you review and this will surely make her day.

If you need anything else, please let us know. Thank you for choosing Kiwi!

April 26, 2024

Awesome, easy to use

Lyn Blanks Creations
About 2 months using the app
Staytuned replied April 29, 2024

Hey there Lyn Blanks Creations and team!

We appreciate your time and effort in leaving us a review! This helps us a lot.

If you need any help, please feel free to reach out to us! We'll do our best to assist you.

April 17, 2024

Helps assuring a professional look for my website, very nice

Yasmin Boutique
Netherlands
About 22 hours using the app
Staytuned replied April 19, 2024

Hey there Yasmin Boutique!

Your feedback is very much appreciated! This review helps us a lot and we are grateful for the insight you've shared.

Please let us know if there's anything we can help you with. Our support team is always available for you.

February 26, 2024

The customer service was helpful! Answered the questions that I had!

Myam San Antonio was amazing!

Hyperfly
8 months using the app
Staytuned replied February 28, 2024

Hi there Hyperfly team!

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're delighted to hear that our team was able to help you out. We'll make sure to pass on your kind words to Myam.

If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Edited May 12, 2024

Extremely helpful and very quick to respond to my support ticket. 10/10

SILHOUETTE.
2 days using the app
Staytuned replied May 14, 2024

Hi there SILHOUETTE team!

We had a great time helping you out! Thank you so much for your kind feedback, this serves as fuel for us to continue to do better each day.

If you need help again, you know where to reach us!

June 3, 2024

The app is definitely recommended. significantly increases the quality of my webshop.

Modeva
Netherlands
10 days using the app
Staytuned replied June 5, 2024

Hi Modeva team!

Thank you so much for recommending our app! We appreciate your review and we are thrilled to hear that we helped increase the quality of your store.

If you need any help or have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team!

February 13, 2024

I enjoy using this app because it helps my store. I recommend Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender.

Chic Bloom Fashion
About 2 months using the app
Staytuned replied February 15, 2024

Hi there Chic Bloom Fashion!

We're thrilled to hear that our app has been helpful for your store! Thank you for your recommendation and for choosing us to enhance your business.

If you have any further feedback or questions, don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to support you every step of the way!