4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy integration and user-friendly interface, allowing them to create custom size charts and recommenders. Many highlight its ability to boost conversions and its multilingual support. The size calculator feature is also well-received. The customer support team is frequently commended for their quick and efficient responses. Even on the free plan, merchants find the app straightforward and effective.

December 29, 2019

The staff just so friendly. Couldn't ask for better service. Thank you for your swift response and action!

Hey Little Paw
Singapore
April 22, 2020

It is great at making unified sizing charts and super easy to navigate! I would definitely recommend to others!

Gibby's Goods
May 7, 2020

I wanted to get my sizing on one separate page and I couldn't find where! So I reach out to the customer support and fortunately, Sam was there to help me out. It was quick and efficient! Thank you, Sam, for your help very good support I recommend!

Cocoblossa
July 6, 2018

This app is awesome. Great tool to add sizing chart to all product batch. You can choose when you want to inject it on the product page without any coding. Easy setup and design customization. Support is also great, they help me set everything. 5* product

Loveforbaby
Czechia
April 5, 2022

This app has been easy to implement and has helpful staff to support you along the journey. Thanks Zach.
This app has proven to be beneficial to my customers and user-friendly which is exactly what we were looking for.

Caring Clothing
Staytuned replied April 11, 2022

Thank you! We're proud of how user-friendly Kiwi is, and we're even more proud to be able to serve friendly users like yourself!

January 3, 2019

Sam @ kiwi size help me a lot! thanks!
This my second store using kiwi size.
Sam @ kiwi size help me a lot! thanks!
This my second store using kiwi size.

BeckDress.com
October 31, 2018

I like this Kiwi its very tasty and easy to use. If you like kiwis and easy to use apps then apply today!

Chiron Fitness
April 22, 2020

Nice and easy to use app with many customizations that meet our store requiments. The free option is usable and the price of paid plans are reasonable, too. Recommended.

Pretty Neat Creative
Singapore
October 12, 2018

Excellent website, customer service and excellent technical service, 5 stars
very pleased .

Quick response to any question.

NYC EMPORIUM
Israel
September 27, 2018

THIS IS AWESOME!! GREAT SIZE CHART! SAM IS VERY HELPFUL!! THANK YOU !! A++++++++!!! BEST SIZE CHART EVER!!

Stylesbest