Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by KiwiApps

Best way to manage your size charts and get Fit Recommendation

Beach Babe Fashion

Great app, makes sizing greater and simple, great layout and looks. Had some problem to integrate in the beginning, but got some great help from their custom service! Top notch!

March 27, 2019

Thank you for your review! If you have any more questions, please let us know via the in-app messaging

VELVET AVE

I’m still new to having this app on my website. Will continue to keep using any new features. So far it’s great.

Nabila Jones

This app is really good, I like that it fits your theme and makes it look professional. The only thing I do not like is the size recommender as it does nothing for me. When I put in my size all it says is "We couldn't find a suitable match" you need to be literally one CM or Inch away from the garment sizes, that doesn't work when dealing with coats or jumpers. Other than that would recommend.

March 18, 2019

Really sorry to hear this. We have significantly improved the capabilities of the recommender feature. I encourage you to give it another shot and see how you like it. Thanks!

Support Hose Store

Good app. Love that it can be shared among multiple stores. Saved me a lot of time and effort. Gave it 4 stars because merging cells isn't an option that is a MUST.

July 27, 2019

Hi, just want to let you know that we have added cell merging a while back! Hope you can take a look and update the review!!

Navasota Co

Fabulously usable. Being able to copy and paste from existing tech packs is a life saver. Please make the templates easier to access - it's quite convoluted to get to edit the templates.

DistinctPenguin

I like the app. It does what it said it would do for my business. It took a lot of guesswork out for me.