Kiwi Size Chart

Kiwi Size Chart

by KiwiApps

Best way to manage all your size charts

Pajama holiday

I used it in my online shop, it is very good for my business, thanks a lot, it is the beast size chart app I have ever used.

Fly Flamingo

I have no complaints about these charts. They are clean and crisp. I like the button functionality and the flexibility within the app to let me choose how the charts look!

Alpha Fit

EXCELLENT SERVICE, SAM SOLVED THE ISSUE VERY QUICKLY. I RECOMMEND THIS APP, BEST SERVICE! TOP SUPPORT!

Ducie

Easy to use, good customer service.Easy to use, good customer service.Easy to use, good customer service.Easy to use, good customer service.

Kneebe

I used this application to all my individual charts awesome application but it could have the possibility to clone an existing chart to a new product.

May 15, 2019

Hi! Thank you for supporting the app. You can actually "clone" size charts to reuse that for other products. Click on "clone" on the dashboard!

#LIFTED

5 Stars for Kiwi. I like this app its helps me very well. Also 5 Stars for the support. Thanks for the fast helping.

FitBod Store

Took me a bit to get into using the app, but now love it! If you need help on how to use the app without reading much of the manual, the support is excellent! Thank you!

FAROS LINEN

Took a moment to get into it and had a slight issue in the beginning but the team was really helpful. It all works now :)

Half Human

If you are looking for an amazing size chart app the Kiwi size chart app is it! The recommender is a great addition and the fit visualisation option is great for people finding the size that gives them the fit they like. This is totally going to lead to less returns down to incorrect size or fit oh and the support is fantastic!

It's Personal

I like this app, I use it to display my size chart and recommend a size to my clients. It is very well thought, easy to use and especially the support is never far, all my requests are answered in minutes. I highly recommend Kiwi size chart app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28