Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by Kiwi Labs

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

This Pampered Pooch

We sell Dog Beds, and a bog standard size chart was adding too much friction to our checkout. Found this app, and it saved me £120 (6 freelancers quoted me that to make what Kiwi does for far less) The team has helped me through some teething issues I had, and talked me through how to set up the app. And as a result, our conversion rate has increased slightly, but oh my lord... our returns have dropped MASSIVELY. It has a trial. Use it. Play around with it. Contact the support if you need help, they'll get back to you as fast as they can. Honestly, it might just both make you money and save you money.

The Pampered Pets Store

customer service was great from sam, helped me through the entire process on the advanced sizing chat which is perfect for our store, excited to see how it works

Funkymoda

Amazing app and the support team was very quick in resolving my issue. I would like to recommend it.

FurPawSake

I just installed it and added a size chart plus a picture as well. I chatted their support and had a reply within a minute. There is a lot of features there but very easy to make a simple chart. So far super thumbs up :)

Kill Your God

For someone with many types of products of different brands and sizing, this app makes displaying all the different size charts a breeze. It's customizable and easy to use. The support chat is very helpful and prompt with answering my questions as well. Highly recommended.

Latest-Looks.com

This app is amazing! I only installed it today and already have done six different size charts. They look so professional! This app is intuitive, does everything you need it too, your size charts look amazing and the best thing? BEST VALUE FOR MONEY of any app I have used so far. (I don't normally write reviews, so I am pretty impressed!) If you are selling clothes online, this MUST be one of the apps you download! : ) 5 stars+++

themadstore

Great app for the fashion segment niche.The team is very supportive and prompt at handling your queries.Kudos!

dezignables

Great software. The app creates size chart tables that can be customized in many different ways. Would like the option to resize it smaller.

CHA li CHI

this is the best sizing app I found.
You can download the size table from the description and it converts automatically to a nice table. the only problem is centimes when you want to use a convertor, but not a big deal.

North Pole Sweaters

Best customer service on Shopify. Love these guys nothing is ever too much trouble. This app is one of the most useful apps I have on my store and reduces returns massively. Thank you Kiwi Labs keep it up!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51