Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by Kiwi Labs

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Vintage Families

At first, I had met a problem but their supporter helped me to fix it. Overall, the app is good for me and easy to use. If things go well, I will upgrade my plan.

CraveLyfe

Extremely easy to use. Can customize for individual products, vendors, collections, etc... Very clean and professional look.

STIRPARO Lingerie Stylists

Amazing support, special kudos to Sam.
All is professional, great and very satisfying!
Exactly what I was looking for! Highly recommend.
I will use this app all the time and the experience is great!

Moya Sydney

I found the application very easy to implement, use and set up and happy with display results. Would recommend.

Comfort Pet Beds

Great app, has heaps of flexibility and integration into your product page in many different spots. Highly recommend <3

Fittify

Love this app! Perfect support and perfect app for my clients! The help was so useful with a customization in my store, thank you!!

Popstry

Love this app, its a life changer for those selling clothing. It makes thing much easier than working with the shopify's editor by millions of miles, plus customer service is really great! Thanks!

ARJD BRO BEARS

I love this app very much. a free version is good enough to solve a lot, the support team is superb too! Thinking to get a paid version when we expand the categories in the future soon.

Bakline

Absolutely amazing app. Phenomenal customer service. Well thought out and designed. Easy to use. Very configurable and have been open to suggestions on how the app could be even better.

Leni Swims

Great app. Amazing customer service! Would recommend to everyone. Perfect for anyone looking for a size guide.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47