Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by KiwiApps

Best way to manage your size charts and get Fit Recommendation

The Essential

I really like this app, super easy and works perfectly.
That really helps my store my costumers love ir

H Apparel by Hispania

Great app works fine! Super easy to setup! Great support from the developers too. Keep it up!!!!!!!!

Addictive Habit Clothing

There's no other size chart app that's as good. I know I've tried all the others, don't waste your time. If you sell apparel you need to have this app, it helps you to understand your own merchandise as well as present the information in a professional manner. They are always trying to make it better and try to innovate and help you to compete with the larger retailers. I recommend this app.

lineandlace

It's really easy to use! The perfect app for making sizing charts that look neat for your shop. I highly recommend.

DGM Performance Wear Aus

Really easy to install. Support was amazing. Definitely recommend. We used for both of our shops...

Leni Swims

Sam from Kiwi Size gave such great help and fast response. Great app and very easy to use!!! Would recommend to anyone looking to add a size guide.

kaeraz

Love this app! It fits with my theme very well. The design is very streamlined and easy to understand.

RV Livin' Apparel

Easy to customize and post. No wonder there are so many 5 star reviews and nothing lower than a 4 star, and only 7 of those

e-Panther

I tried the application.
Easy to use.
To create chats sizes of clothes or shoes for any manufacturer is a very necessary program.

fbPirateGear

This app works awesome! They even moved the size chart link where I wanted it! Must have for clothing store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31