Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Convert more sales with flexible payment option messaging.

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Clifton Furnishings

The registration was very easy. However, there is no tutorial of how and where the Javascript code needs to go within Shopify Website Code. I read some documents but still not able to get the Klarna On-Site Messaging to show I have Klarna payments integrated. The only way I know I have this is right at checkout, which is the last step. Other than that, customers will not know about Klarna payment option.

June 22, 2022

Hi Clifton Furnishings,
I see you have our On-site messaging app installed on your store, but no placements configured for product pages currently, e.g. https://cliftonfurnishings.co.uk/collections/bed-frame-1/products/westminster-bed-frame-in-elite-chenille?consoleDebug=true

Here is a link about how to add placements:

Our merchant support team would be happy to help you set those up if you email skosm@klarna.com

Here is a public demo store that does have a placement configured for a reference:

SHOPMAX

Location Australia

I installed and setup everything so nicely and it is working perfectly with my store. Super easy to set up.

June 8, 2022

Thank you SHOPMAX for this great review! We're glad the app worked well for you and we appreciate you posting a review.

Museum Shop Italy

Location Italy

Ho installato questa app ma sono settimane che non mi funziona e non riescono a risolvere il problema

May 16, 2022

Ciao Museum Shop Italy,
Ci dispiace per le problematiche inizialmente riscontrate e che le tempistiche per la risoluzione del problema abbiano richiesto qualche giorno di investigazione in più rispetto ai nostri standard usuali.
Siamo tuttavia lieti che il problema sia ora risolto e che l'on-site messaging sia correttamente visibile nel tuo sito e ti saremmo grati se volessi aggiornare il contenuto della recensione.
In caso di ulteriori necessità restiamo a tua disposizione scrivendo a skosm@klarna.com

Heavenpawsshop

Location Morocco

hello, I tried to sign up on klarna plateforme but i did not receive a confirmation mail to subscribe, i should wait theme to contact me or whar

May 13, 2022

Hi Heavenpawsshop,
Please email our support team at skosm@klarna.com and they'd be happy to check on your account status for you.

Brixton's Baddest Skateshop

Love Klarna! Rob from the support team was super helpful with integration. I hope this really helps us boost our sales!

April 8, 2022

Hi Brixton's Baddest Skateshop,
Thank you for the fantastic review, we're glad you're loving Klarna!
Our Support team are happy to help with an queries in the future

Hulley Stanway

Great app for highlighting Klarna payment options to potential customers. Set up didn't take very long and great communication and help from Klarna Merchant support when needed.

March 31, 2022

Hey Hulley Stanway, thanks for the great review.

We're glad that our Merchant Support team were able help get this all set up for you.

Please feel free to get in touch for any support needed in the future.

Hawt Sunny Shades

I've used Klarna as a consumer, I loved how it easy it was to use and how it makes larger purchases more affordable. I'm still in the process of setting it up on my store but I'm very excited to have my customers to be able to use it too

March 8, 2022

Thank you Hawt Sunny Shades for this great review. We're so happy you love Klarna! We have a great support team available via skosm@klarna.com if you need any help setting up the app in your store.

Engraved Elegance

Slightly hard to integrate the app into the shop by myself and instructions unclear but support was very quick to respond and get the issue solved. Great responsive customer service.

March 6, 2022

Thank you for the feedback. We'll review the instructions to try to improve them. We're glad the support team was helpful!

Bon-ito

after 4 weeks of trying to get this app to work with my store, I have given up One of the 3rd class apps. No response from support regarding setting up my UK account.. DON'T TOUCH THEM!!

March 2, 2022

Hi Bon-ito,
We're so sorry that Klarna hasn't provided good support. We'll review your case further to see how we can improve to provide better support going forward and learn from this mistake. We hope to win back your business, so a Klarna merchant support person will reach out to you soon.

Besty

Great support from Rob who installed the message bar on product pages for the countries we needed and always answered our emails in a timely manner.

February 12, 2022

Thank you Betsy for this great review! Really glad Rob could help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15