Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Klarna On‑Site Messaging

by Klarna

Join the 6,000+ merchants already promoting pay later options

Meadeux

Guys...it’s 2020 why do I feel like I’m trying to build a gaming computer from scratch?? I, like many others have stated will just stick with quadpay and their flawless installation.

July 2, 2020

We're sorry you found the app too complex. We are continually working to improve the app. Also, support for the app is always available via skosm@klarna.com

North Quay Supply Co.

Was really looking forward to having Klarna available on the site, but the app is buggy and not particularly user friendly. Needs some development, they're missing a trick here.

June 22, 2020

We're very sorry you are not happy with the app, and we'd like to try and improve any bugs and anything you didn't find user friendly. Please share specific feedback with us at skosm@klarna.com and we'll try to make it better!

Ippoyo

Some of the instructions are kind of iffy and finicky and the customer service takes quite a few days to get back to you. But once you're communicating they do everything perfectly. I'm glad my website had them. :)

June 8, 2020

Hi Ippoyo, and thank you for your review! We're really happy to hear the the Support Team were able to guide you through the process and get you up and running with On-Site Messaging.

Ciao Markets

DON'T MISS THIS APP.
WE ARE IN 2020 AND THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO CREATE A SIMPLE SET UP. YOU ARE RIDICULOUS AND INEFFICIENT. INSTALL "QuadPay". easy setup

June 4, 2020

Hi Ciao Markets,
We're sorry that you've had difficulty installing the On-Site Messaging App. If you could email our support team at skosm@klarna.com they'll be able to walk you through the process, or you can visit our FAQ at https://x.klarnacdn.net/plugins/KlarnaOnSiteMessagingapponShopifySupportGuide.html or watch the installation video on the listing. We do hope this helps.

EverAscendingLight

I used this app on other websites, won't attach to my own? Can't get past installation, video guide cuts off and I can't make it past screen #2 of installing. Thanks guys... too many bugs...

June 1, 2020

Hi EverAscendingLight,
Sorry to hear that you've had some trouble installing On-Site Messaging on your site. We would love to be able to help with the process, and if you could email skosm@klarna.com our Support team will be able to assist you.

The Shades Hut

Just Doesnt Work! I had QuadPay working like a Charm! Somehow Klarna, despite bigger player in this market cant figure out its onsite messaging app!
Just DOESNT WORK no matter what you do!

May 22, 2020

We're sorry the app is not working for you yet, but our support team (available at skosm@klarna.com) can work through this with you to get the app working for your store.

Venice Design

This doesn't seem to work. I don't understand how I cant show people how much they can pay. It seems like im not the only one having a problem.

May 21, 2020

Hi Venice Design,
We'd like to help you getting this working for your store. If you haven't already, please open a support case by emailing skosm@klarna.com

Everest Dream

Very frustrating app. It certainly doesn't do what it says on the tin. There seems to me to be so many bugs that need sorting out before this app is any good. I initially couldn't get it to work. The placements were not appearing on the pages I had assigned them too. i.e Product Pages, Cart, Home page etc.. Then all of a sudden they appeared. For some reason I had two product page ads active so I deleted one. That made all other Klarna placement ads dissapear from my site and it hasnt't worked since. It's a nice concept but it does not work with Shopify. Not yet anway. Come on Klarna sort this out. After all it is in your interests if you are wanting Shopify customers. Dissapointing.

Update: I have emailed and received no response. My store is not a development store. It's a real live store.

May 20, 2020

Hi Everest Dream,
Thank you for the additional information in your review update. We're sorry the app is not working well for you and for the delayed response to your support ticket. We will work through these issues for your store via your support ticket from skosm@klarna.com (as the problems you describe aren't something that we can recreate currently).

Steam Shower Universe

I can see how its really useful and i like it for the most part. I just can't seem to figure out how to replace my placement tags. So because of that i cant use this app.

May 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! Sorry to hear you've had a little difficulty replacing the placements tags. If you're looking to update / customise the placements, you'll need to log into the Klarna merchant portal. These are dependent on the Shopify theme you're using. You can find more information including the App Support Guide and an installation video here: https://www.klarna.com/international/business/shopify-on-site-messaging/

Alternatively you email skosm@klarna.com and our Support team will be able to talk you through the process. We hope this helps!

FRAHM Jacket

To concur with other reviews, I found it painful to set up and ultimately nothing happened, so deleted. Amazed that a company of Klarna's resources can't create a simple app that integrates with the world's largest ecommerce provider. Poor.

May 14, 2020

We're sorry to hear that you had trouble installing the app. We do have a support team standing by to assist with any integration questions, and you can email them directly at skosm@klarna.com. Alternatively, we have an installation video that you can follow here: https://www.klarna.com/international/business/shopify-on-site-messaging/

We do hope this helps, and that you'll give the app another go.

Previous 1 3 4 5