Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Klarna On‑Site Messaging

by Klarna

Join the 7,000+ merchants already promoting pay later options

RAFFAELINA.COM

Mimmi in Merchant Support was very helpful and sorted a technical issue relating to the app install for us very promptly and efficiently.

September 22, 2020

Hi Raffaelina,
Thank you for leaving this great review. We're glad you are pleased with Mimmi's support. She's a gem!

UpCircle Beauty

Took a few hours but with some help from Mimmi in the support team, we got it up and running. Thanks!

September 17, 2020

Hi UpCircle Beauty,
Thanks for your great review. Glad Mimmi got on-site messaging working for you, and glad you are happy with the app. Mimmi is great and we're happy she's on our team!

mrssmile

I do not understand the current rating! The Merchant support was awesome, really friendly and helpful.

September 15, 2020

Thank you mrssmile for the positive review. We're happy that we could help and that the app is working well for your store.

Easy Out Bed

I really liked this app at first. I had some frustrations with the customization and getting it to show up correctly. When I switched my theme and went to make it active again, it would not work. It took more than a month to get some kind of answer. They basically told me that I needed to go into my theme and code something but no one would walk me through it or do it for me. Since I could not get it to show on my website any longer, I deleted it.

Also, if you have an item that costs more than $1000 you cannot use the installment plan...only the financing plan. Wish I knew that going into it.

September 3, 2020

Easy Out Bed
We're very sorry to hear you did not receive necessary and proactive guidance from our side. We'll reach out directly on email to identify how we can better support you. Nicholas @ Klarna

LamBrow

The app works really well for me, and it’s important to promote Klarna and so it works to it’s intended purpose - increasing order value and increasing conversions. App support were quick and helpful!

August 31, 2020

Thank you LamBrow for the great review. We're glad we could help and that the app is working well for your store. We agree that on-site messaging really does work well for both customers & merchants.

K-Beauty UK

Awful! Unreliable, took hours not minutes to update live site, so no way to tell how it would look. The manual positioning is inaccurate at best and you can’t see the result of any changes you make for hours. Worse than useless.

August 28, 2020

Hi K-Beauty UK,
We're very sorry that you aren't happy with our app. We've not had any other reports of the app taking hours to update on a live site, so we hope for the opportunity to investigate this issue and get the app working on your store. If you open a support case with us by emailing skosm@klarna.com, we'd like to help!

The Decor Brand

The app worked fine on a Shopify theme, but didn’t work on a complex theme from Theme Forest. We reached out to support team and they fixed the issue quickly. Totally recommending Klarna to other business owners in our circle.

Thank you.

August 24, 2020

The Decor Brand -
Thanks for the great review! We are so happy you were pleased with our support. We will continue to work hard to provide great products and great support to our merchants.

The Original Tea Company

The installation of this app was straightforward, I took my time doing it and followed all the on screen directions. I have tested different products on my site by going through the checkout procedure and the Klarna app is working just fine. I don't know why there are so many one star reviews, you just need to take time and carefully follow the procedures to install the app successfully.

August 18, 2020

Thank you for the great review The Original Tea Company! We hope that merchants can use the app on their own like you did, but if anyone needs support, we're happy to help as well.

TheLifestyleHut

This app was a bit difficult to use at first, however when i reached out to customer support they were very helpful in setting up the features that i requested and were generally very helpful with other queries that i had, and now everything is running smoothly :)

August 18, 2020

Thank you for the kind review TheLifestyleHut! We're glad everything is running smoothly for you. Our team is available to help any merchant who requests support and we'll keep working hard to earn more great reviews and create happy merchants.

Triple AAA Fashion Collection

Triple AAA Fashion Collection

Dear Klarna, We Were Rejected By Our Application Because, Of The Following Incompetency Reasons From Klarna:
Klarna Have Limited Product Categories Selection To Choose In Wide Varieties
Klarna Told Us We Have Too Much Ads Running On Our Site.

This Is The Most Dumbest And Stupidest Thing I Have Heard To Be Rejected! Seriously Ya'll Need To Get Ya'll Act Together & Stop Using B.S Reasons That Don't Make Sense!
Now Tell Me This Thing Ya'll Didn't Look At The Key Points Of Our Application Like We Have The Standards To Offer As A Business Entity!

Before We Applied To Klarna, We Reached Out To Support To Find Out Some Basic Information On How Klarna Works! 3 Times We Sent Emails To Support & Didn't Get No Reply Until Over 3 Weeks Or More After!

Ya'll Support Sucks! O Stars Ya'll Get From Us As A Banking Services That Klarna Provides. KINDLY NOTE THAT WE ARE A SMALL BUSINESS ENTITY THANKS FOR NOT TRYING US BUT, FALL US AUTOMATICALLY WITHOUT TRYING US AND IF KLARNA DON'T KNOW US AT PRESENT. DON'T THINK THEY WILL KNOW US WHEN WE ARE WELL ESTABLISHED IN THE FUTURE!

August 14, 2020

Triple AAA Fashion Collection -
We're very sorry to hear you did not receive necessary and proactive guidance from our end. We'll reach out directly on email to identify how we can help. Nicholas @ Klarna

Previous 1 3 4 5 6