Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Convert more sales with flexible payment option messaging.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Ralph's Orchard

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Unfortunately my experience in installing this app mirrors that of other reviewers. I had installed it but there was a glitch. Luckily the team responded very quickly and helped me sort it out immediately. It looks great!

November 24, 2022

Hi Ralph's Orchard,

We're sorry to hear that your experience with our On Site messaging app has not been Smoooth.

Our Merchant Support team will be in contact this morning to help get this live on your store.

*Edit*

Thank you for your update to this review. We're very glad to hear that your'e happy with the support from our team.

GIVELP

I am a new customer of Klarna, I have done the whole account process at Klarna in which it was approved. So far so good, but after installing the shopify application I received a notice inside the application that does not support the Online Store 2.0, how so? all the themes of shopify today are in this new version and you have no support? seriously that? what a technology delay... And now how do I install and use klarna? I sent a message to support yesterday and have not been answered yet either... They have already started badly in several aspects to be a company would be. I hope they help me and that they improve this outdated and confusing system of yours. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

October 28, 2022

Hi GIVELP,
We'll certainly support you via your existing support case; please know that our support team will reply as soon as they can, but that may be a few business days depending on the case load.

This app does support Online Store 2.0 though, as documented at: https://docs.klarna.com/platform-solutions/shopify/on-site-messaging-app-for-shopify/install-steps/#add-placements-online-store-20-app-blocks

Hopefully you can share the details of the notice via the case emails so that we can clarify that, and provide any other support needed.

PURIT

Location Italy

Da migliorare, sono riuscito ad attivare il servizio solo grazie all'assistenza, molto rapida e preparata. Non è intuitivo e fluido il processo

October 24, 2022

Ciao, ci dispiace per le difficoltà riscontrate nell'utilizzo dell'app. I nostri sviluppatori terranno conto del tuo feedback per migliorare e semplifare il processo. Siamo tuttavia lieti che con il supporto ricevuto Klarna e l'app siano ora correttamente funzionamenti.
In caso di ulteriori necessità restiamo a disposizione scrivendo a skosm@klarna.com

Hi, we are sorry for the issues you encountered. Our developers will take your feedback into account to improve and simplify our app and our processes. We are pleased however, that with our partner pupport, Klarna in checkout and on-site messaging are now working correctly.
If you ever need further support, please contact us again at skosm@klarna.com

Enerimonsters

Location Italy

I had some initial difficulties in making the installments visible in the product sheets. Klarna's support intervened immediately and resolved the problem quickly. Now everything works fine.

October 18, 2022

Thank you Enerimonsters for this great review! We appreciate it. Glad to be able to help!

Aurora & Co.

Location France

App is not working. Klarna is the worst company you can ever find, nothing is working and the support is really useless.

October 11, 2022

Hi Aurora & Co.,
We're sorry that you are not happy with our services or app. We're like to try to work with you to resolve your issues with the app. Our team can work with you if you open a support case by emailing skosm@klarna.com

WorldRaceCircuits

Time spent using app 32 minutes

Appears to be working fine - no coding input required and the integration was seemless. Not sure what so many people are having trouble with looking at some other reviews!

September 1, 2022

Thank you WorldRaceCircuits for this great review! We're very glad the app works well for you.

We've worked hard to improve the app over time, with a major update relating to Shopify's improved theme architecture for Online Store version 2.0, which enables our app to integrate better with themes using App Blocks, and avoids many of the issues merchants had previously.

Thank you again for taking the time to share a review; we appreciate you very much!

Quality home Clothing | Beauty

Not very good, low support when needed, annoying code and apps what send you in circles. needs updating or changing often and did not live up to what was expected.. maybe try again if we could get help

August 11, 2022

Hi Quality home Clothing | Beauty,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble setting up your Klarna On Site Messaging

Our Merchant Support team will be reaching out to you to offer further assistance on this

FROGSHOP

Time spent using app About 1 year

Hello, I received this message about my Klarna integration. See below: "The following versions of these third-party payments integrations are
not compatible with Shopify’s latest checkout. They will no longer be
available after July 31, 2022: Buy now, pay later with Klarna." How can I can the update to the latest integration?

July 16, 2022

Hi FROGSHOP,
Hopefully quick and easy for you to migrate to our new payments integration. More info for the migration steps at:

We've been sending emails about this deadline also, but our apologies if those haven't reached you.

Haushaltsparadies

Location Austria

Why not possible when Using Klarna with Mollie? The mollie support its only working with Klarna direct? Please let us know if there is any chance on using that Plugin with Mollie?

July 13, 2022

Hi Haushaltsparadies,
This app can work for stores using Klarna via a Mollie integration, and others. As long as you have your Klarna merchant id, you can connect that merchant id in the Settings of the app.

If you need support, our team is happy to help, available at skosm@klarna.com

Clifton Furnishings

Time spent using app About 1 month

The registration was very easy. However, there is no tutorial of how and where the Javascript code needs to go within Shopify Website Code. I read some documents but still not able to get the Klarna On-Site Messaging to show I have Klarna payments integrated. The only way I know I have this is right at checkout, which is the last step. Other than that, customers will not know about Klarna payment option.

June 22, 2022

Hi Clifton Furnishings,
I see you have our On-site messaging app installed on your store, but no placements configured for product pages currently, e.g. https://cliftonfurnishings.co.uk/collections/bed-frame-1/products/westminster-bed-frame-in-elite-chenille?consoleDebug=true

Here is a link about how to add placements:

Our merchant support team would be happy to help you set those up if you email skosm@klarna.com

Here is a public demo store that does have a placement configured for a reference:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16