Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Klarna On‑Site Messaging

by Klarna

Promote interest-free installments and pay later payment plans

ClassiK-Store

Ich habe nach Monaten gemerkt, dass die App nicht funktioniert hat. Mehrere Tausende Menschen waren auf meiner Seite um über Klarna zu zahlen jedoch es nicht funktioniert hat..

Danke dafür !!!!!!!!!!!!
Wirklich zum Kotzen!!
Ich wurde erst aufmerksam gemacht, dass es nicht funktioniert hat! Bitte beheben Sie diese Probleme!

Wirklich!

December 6, 2019

We’re very sorry to hear that you’ve been having issues getting Klarna Payments up and running.

If you could send an email to SKOSM@klarna.com our team is standing by to ensure that the issue is resolved as quickly as possible.

Wir bedauern zu hören, dass Probleme beim Einrichten unseres Klarna Payment Produkts aufgetreten sind.

Gerne senden Sie uns eine Email an SKOSM@klarna.com. Unser Team ist für Sie da um Ihnen schnellstmöglich bei einer Lösung zu helfen.

337 BRAND

We're looking forward to partner with Klarna on the pay later plan! There was a slight issue with installing the on-site messaging on all product pages but after reaching out to their customer service, it was resolved. The response was quick, friendly and helpful. They fixed the issue within the next business day.

December 1, 2019

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to help you and any merchant who needs support!

Arcelio Attire

I usually don't write reviews but would give 0 stars is possible. App seems not to work in Canada. To chat with live support you need to log in to the site. But there is no sign up option. Only log in. So how do I log in if I never signed up?! Their customer support number is based in Egypt and when I call it hangs up after a few rings. I need to Authenticate Klarna API Credentials but these are literally nowhere to be found. Horrible app if you are in Canada.

November 24, 2019

We're very sorry for your frustration. Klarna and the On-Site Messaging app can work for your store, but before you use the marketing app, you'll first need to integrate Klarna Payments for your store, info available at: https://x.klarnacdn.net/plugins/Klarna%20Payments%20on%20Shopify%20-%20Merchant%20Guide.pdf

You can sign up for Klarna API credentials at: https://eu.portal.klarna.com/signup

If you still need any support, please email skosm@klarna.com

House Perks

Perfect!!!! This app makes my customers aware of how affordable my products can be with the help of a finance plan. Leaving nothing to the imagination but planting a seed that will reap, MORE SALES!

November 21, 2019

Very happy to hear you've been enjoying On-Site Messaging! Should you need any support, do reach out to us.

LADSPAD.UK

So far... it's just not working. I've done everything right.. but not seeing anything on the website. I assume people are having issues if they have a custom built websites. However, the stock website on Shopify probably work straight away. I've contacted support and will update this review if I manage to get things up and running. I'll also include tips on how I managed to get it working.

November 20, 2019

Thank you for your review and we're sorry to hear that the messaging isn't appearing on your website. Our Support team are standing by to help, if you could send an email to skosm@klarna.com then they can look into the issue for you.

Aviator Custom Print

Would be nice if they had instructions as to how to set it up. Got stuck on credentials.... what credentials were needed? I couldnt tell you.

November 16, 2019

We're sorry you got stuck. We do have a Support Guide for this app available at: https://x.klarnacdn.net/plugins/KlarnaOnSiteMessagingapponShopifySupportGuide.html

From the Support Guide: When you first install the app, your Klarna API credentials will be automatically connected, as long as you have already completed the Klarna Payments for Shopify integration. If you haven't yet integrated Klarna Payments for Shopify, see instructions at https://x.klarnacdn.net/plugins/Klarna%20Payments%20on%20Shopify%20-%20Merchant%20Guide.pdf

If you don't yet have Klarna API credentials, you can sign up at https://eu.portal.klarna.com/signup

We hope this helps make the installation steps clearer, but if you need support, we're available at skosm@klarna.com

WildBounds

Was unsure about installing it given the poor reviews, but it worked a charm for us! Easy to set up, nice options for placement. Easily customisable. Highly recommend!

November 9, 2019

Thank you for the great review! We want all our app users to feel the same, but if there are any questions or issues, we're here to support.

Androtics

This app does not perform as expected, nor could we get reliable support from them to make it work as promised. For example, support kept saying the app can definitely show only Klarna’s 4 payment option (which is what we wanted), but instead the app keeps cycling through messaging for all of Klarna’s options (such as buy now, pay in 30 days). Support doesn’t seem to understand their own apps. Do they think Shopify is some niche player and it’s not worth opening up their own apps to see how they work (or don’t work)? It’s very peculiar.

I was super impressed by Klarna CEO, Sebastian Siemiatkowski, and Klarna’s operations in Europe. However, Klarna US is a different operation. As in, almost completely different. I was surprised.

The US operation even has a completely different CEO. One that comes off far worse in interviews than Sebastian, unfortunately. He repeatedly says “yes no” to almost everything asked of him, which is a concerning tic. This may indicate that even doesn’t know how Klarna works yet. He may need to grow into the job, which could take some time.

As another review said, we were thought we were approved and promoted Klarna... then we found out their rep didn’t set us up right. We then had to make site modifications that others in the same industry (such as The Fragrance Shop and Perfume Direct) were not required to do, which gave us no examples to follow. The rep made promises of help which she did not deliver. Not only was this a needless and peculiar complication, it is a tangible form of discrimination that puts us in an inferior position. It simply isn’t right.

I still have high hopes for Klarna, as their European operation is top notch. However, their US operation and Shopify apps all need to be rethought and redone to raise standards dramatically. They already seem to be “be there” in Europe. They just need to rise to the same level in the North America. - Dan K

November 4, 2019

After looking into the issue you've reported, we just have a couple of questions to help us better understand the situation. If you open a support case via skosm@klarna.com, we'd be happy to support you to make sure On-Site Messaging is working as desired.

You stated that the messaging is promoting various Klarna Payment options rather than Pay in 4 Installments. This is due to the fact that your online store is configured to offer the full range of Klarna Payment methods, but would you rather it be changed to just Pay in 4 Installments? This is absolutely something we can help with. This would change the app messaging to only reflect this payment method. It is important to bear in mind that there is a minimum amount for OSM to display which is based on your Klarna contract and configuration.

We also have a planned update to the app which will include up-sell messaging, so that customers will be greeted with the option to add XX amount to their basket in order to reach the minimum amount for Installment payments.

If you could get back to us with the above information, we will get to work!

We do appreciate all feedback, and will continue to work on improvements to the On-Site Messaging feature.

Bella's Discount Furniture

This is one of the best apps ignored the bad review it will bring sales right away easy to set up or if you running into problems you can Contact their customer service on the phone or email and they will help you out or even set it up for you , we were using it for 9 months on our website if you want to see it live on website go to our website mybellas.com and go to any of our product to see on product page and we have set up on site messaging in the shopping cart too just have to add item in the cart to see the messages and if you go on their website and logging into your account they have more options to choose from for on site messaging

October 23, 2019

Thanks for the great review! So happy that you've been enjoying the app, and we're always here if you have any questions

Curvaceous Beauties

Sadly this app did not work, Klarna payments did not work. You sign up for the payments on Klarna website - I chose Slice it in 3 where the customer can pay in 3 installments. Shopify support hadn't got a clue what I was talking about - I tried buy now, pay later this worked but not what I want. Seriously Shopify and Klarna how difficult is it to align the service. Both supports promised to get back. My abandonment has gone through the roof now so had to disable Klarna. What a shambles!! Like the other review all looks glossy and well marketed but basically if you can't use it what's the point?

October 14, 2019

We're sorry for your frustrations. Shopify does not support third party apps like Klarna, but we are happy to support via skosm@klarna.com

Previous 1 3