Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Convert more sales with flexible payment option messaging.

Free

SvenThorn

I think this app is brilliant. Was slightly confused what to do first off. I contacted merchant support via phonecall, Rob my customer advisor/support was pure class. Excellent mannerisms, expert knowledge and help with I needed help to do. Cannot find a fault at all. Cannot mention to much how happy I am to have klarna setup on webpage/store totally opens new revenues to my business and I feel 100% comfortable that if any issues occur, that the expert help is there for me. Thank you so much klarna and especially Rob for helping me today. I Highly recommend this app to everyone.

January 28, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review SvenThorn!
We’re really glad we were able to help out & are here for any support in the future

McRichard Designer Brands

This service will assist us in developing our business further and increase funnel as it provides multiple options of payment. In spite for customer service delayed reply; immediate support provided.

January 21, 2022

Thank you McRichard Designer Brands for this review. Our reviews confirm that on-site messaging help customers know what payment options are available in a store, which increases conversion for stores. If support is ever needed with this app, our team is available to help via skosm@klarna.com

smativi

Really good app. The support team is really good if you need any tech support. I needed help with my installation and the tech support team replied to me in minutes, very helpful.

December 31, 2021

Thank you for the great review smativi! We're happy our team could help you this time, and we're happy to help whenever needed! Happy New Year!

BeYou

Good app, easy to install & configure.
Also, just as important, great support if something isn't working as it should.

December 20, 2021

Hi BeYou!
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are super glad you are happy with our app.
We always try to be as much of a help as possible so please do reach out if you need anything in the future!

ZakFrench

Hello, I see Ireland is not listed in the country list to use this app on a Shopify store. is that going to change anytime soon? I would like to use it for my store.

December 14, 2021

Hi ZakFrench,
Klarna is available for Ireland for Shopify as an alternative payment method, but not available as a local payment method within Shopify Payments for Ireland. This Klarna On-site messaging app does work for EUR currency, including Ireland. Klarna is listed as a payment gateway at: https://www.shopify.com/payment-gateways/ireland

Please email skosm@klarna.com if we can help further, and if you share where Klarna is not listed as supporting Ireland, we'd like to update it if appropriate.

Thank you for the review & your interest; we look forward to working with you!

UK GIFT SHOP

I have used other BNPL apps in an other platforms and I understand the value of these apps and what they do. Most people tend to review the app itself which for me is still early days but I am extremely confident that the functionality of this app will work as intended. What I do want to review now is the service and support offered by Klarna. In my first experience, it has been absolutely outstanding, I raised a ticket for some help and within less than 10 minutes I had a real person respond to me ready to help. I requested help installing the app on my website and within several hours of the same day my app had been installed for me. Communication was great and the person helping was very polite and very professional, it was a great joy.

December 1, 2021

Thank you UK Gift Shop! We'll keep doing our best to provide excellent support for you and any merchant who needs it!

www.papayahair.com

My shop has opened the Klarna payment method. We want to add the Klarna on site messaging method to the product page and shopping cart page. I connected to the Klarna App, but it shows that it cannot be connected. What is the reason? can you help me? I also sent an email to you, but so far I haven’t gotten a reply

December 1, 2021

Hi Papaya Hair!

Thank you for sending in your emails yesterday. Your site is integrated with Klarna indirectly, using a payment service provider. Because of this, your On-Site Messaging app will require some special set-up. One of our support agents has just responded to your email, and will assist with the set-up process. Thank you for choosing Klarna!

Be-Dazzling by Sparkle Supplies UK

Very helpful indeed - sorted my issue out very quickly so thank you very much :o) it’s now working perfectly on my website!

November 30, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Happy we could help this time, and anytime help is needed!

Giocagio

Ho usato ques'app per l'avviso agli utenti della possibilità del pagamento in rate, all'inizio ho avuto qualche difficoltà nel configurarla ma grazie al supporto rapido e gentile, son riuscito a configurarla nel migliore dei modi.

November 24, 2021

Ciao Giocagio,
Grazie mille per il feedback! Stiamo continuando a migliorare la nostra app per renderne in futuro ancora più facile la configurazione. Nel frattempo, se dovessi avere bisogno di ulteriore supporto, siamo a completa disposizione!

Hi Giocagio,
Thank you for your feedback! We are continuing to try to improve the app and we'll try to make it even easier to use in the future! In the meantime, if you ever need further assistance we are glad to help!

HQtecno

App innovativa, un nuovo metodo di pagamento che rivoluzionerà le vendite. Integrata alla perfezione con il nostro tema e supporto molto disponibile per aiutare a qualsiasi problema.

November 24, 2021

Ciao HQtecno,
Grazie mille per il feedback.
Qualora in futuro doveste avere bisogno di ulteriore supporto, siamo sempre a disposizione!

Hi HQtecno,
Thank you so much for your feedback!
If you do need any help in the future please just drop us a message - we are always happy to help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14