Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Klarna On‑Site Messaging

by Klarna

Join the 11,000+ merchants already promoting pay later options

Art of the Movies

Works well and support is fast and very helpful. Thank you. - ART OF THE MOVIES - Original Vintage and Contemporary Movie Posters

January 21, 2021

Thank you Art of the Movies for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to give feedback.

IRVINNS

Mimmi, The one who knows what "customer care" is, the definition.. Thank you very much for the quick response and resolved all my issues. Great knowledge!

January 21, 2021

Thank you Irvinns for the great review; we're very happy we could help!

Vegan Supplement Store

Having struggled to get it working Mimmi helped me to resolve all of my issues in just one email. Great support.

January 18, 2021

Thank you Vegan Supplement Store for the great review. We agree that Mimmi is a superstar!

UNCU London™

Mimmi has been a superstar from the start. Sorted all our issues and onboarding questions answered in no time. Thank you again!

January 18, 2021

Thank you UNCU London for taking your time to leave us a great review. We really appreciate it!

Finer Bedrooms

I have only recently installed this app, so it's a bit early to comment on the performance, but it looks great so far. However, I can comment on the customer service I have received since installing the app. I had a bit of a nightmare getting everything set up and looking how I wanted it to on my site, as I'm not the most technically gifted person, but Mimmi's customer service has been second to none! Extremely efficient and makes sure everything is exactly how you want it to be. Mimmi has really gone above and beyond for my business, so for that, a 5* is fully deserved!

January 11, 2021

Thank you very much for the great review, Finer Bedrooms. We're very happy we could help!

Courthouse Interiors

Great app and brilliant customer service. Always reply swiftly and have helped us with some customizations. Highly recommend if you use Klarna

January 5, 2021

Thanks for the great review, Courthouse Interiors! We're always happy to help!

Weird Friends Club

I just installed it, and looks great on my site. Had a little trouble installing it, but it's just because I'm a rookie and didn't want to read through the instructions lol. Need to add TWO APPS: "Klarna On-Site Messaging" (this is just the placement and creative) which you can find in the Shopify App Store, and "Klarna Payments" (actual plug-in on your Cart page to enable the service) which will be sent to you from Klarna because it's not a public app (or something like that). Anyway, their support team was super helpful and walked me through the process. I recommend using them! As I said, I haven't had any payments via Klarna yet because I just added it a couple hours ago, but looks great!! Hoping to get some additional sales this way :) Thanks, Klarna Team!

December 30, 2020

Thank you for the great review Weird Friends Club! We're happy we could help. Looking forward to hopefully many Klarna orders at your store.

Modern Cloth Nappies

Brilliant APP. Mimmi in customer support is excellent too and helped me out with a problem I had (which was my fault...) - Thanks guys :)

December 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review Modern Cloth Nappies; we appreciate it!

Monocle Madness™

A fantastic experience getting set up with Klarna. Had a few initial development issues to get set up, but Mimmi in Merchant support was excellent!

December 16, 2020

Thanks for the great review Monocle Madness!

Skull Riderz

trying to add api credentials into the app and it doesn't work, customer service sucks, they just give you copy and paste responses and tell you to email their merchant team which takes 1 week to get a response. If its going to be like this at the start of the relationship then who knows whats going to happen when i eventually get this thing set up. Wish my business was US based so i could try Afterpay, disappointing to say the least, sort it out guys

December 15, 2020

Hi Skull Riderz,
We're very sorry that you have not received good support yet.

Integrating Klarna Payments is a prerequisite before using the Klarna On-site messaging app per: https://x.klarnacdn.net/plugins/KlarnaOnSiteMessagingapponShopifySupportGuide.html#h.v0zr042ahsu

Our systems show that you've contracted with Klarna for an account that supports European regions, but if your store's base currency is USD, Klarna can only accept orders for US customers, as Shopify restricts alternative payment methods to only transact in a store's base currency (more info at "Known Issues:
1. Klarna Payments accepts orders only for customer billing addresses in the markets that match the store base currency" at https://x.klarnacdn.net/plugins/Klarna%20Payments%20on%20Shopify%20-%20Merchant%20Guide.pdf).

If applicable, you could sign up for a Klarna account that supports US customers: https://us.portal.klarna.com/signup/country-select?country=US&platform=shopify

If we can help further, please email skosm@klarna.com and you'll get dedicated Klarna support specifically focused on integrating Klarna with Shopify.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9