Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Convert more sales with flexible payment option messaging.

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Reyrr Athletics

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 year

If it was functional with the new Shopify 2.0 interface. I would have given 5 stars. I hope it comes soon! Until then we have to use something else that is easier to build with.

October 1, 2021

Hi Reyrr Athletics,
We are working to get the app updated soon for better integration with Online Store 2.0!

The Wild Horse Club

My Klarna has not worked at all since I have launched the site and been through support numerous times and customers have been emailing me to tell me that its still not working

September 23, 2021

We're very sorry that we weren't able to help you well enough to keep your business at this time. If you change your mind in the future, we will make sure to work through any issues or concerns with you to get the integration working successfully in your store.

Sabersmyth

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great way to surface to customers that they can break up their payments—especially impactful for our store since our products are on the premium and pricey side. The UI was a little clunky to use, but I figured it out after some tinkering. There are good customization options built-in.

August 30, 2021

Thank you for your review Sabersmyth. We are continuing to try to improve the app, particularly based on recent updates by Shopify for Online Store 2.0 (https://www.shopify.com/partners/blog/shopify-online-store). We'll try to make the app less clunky in the future!

Betshias

Location Italy
Time spent using app 1 day

I've been contacting support but no response. The ad position isn't working. This isn't right. What do I do?

July 22, 2021

Hi Betshias,
I'm sorry the app isn't working for your store. I've requested partner access to your store so that I can help.

I am DARKO

Time spent using app About 1 month

Terrible customer service, I wanted to launch my shop on Saturday, I emailed on Friday as the on-site messaging is not working, my customers are unable to pay using Klarna. Four days later I have not received an email, the Shopify staff who are beyond helpful emailed on my behalf, they too have not had a response. How can they offer a service if they are not willing to help their customers? Absolutely shocking and disappointing to say the least.

July 20, 2021

We're very sorry that you didn't receive excellent support. We will review further with the support team to work to improve. I do find support cases for you in our system, so we will continue to work with you further via your open support case.

Uniquely

UPDATE: Thank you for fixing a piece of my issue. My klarna info placement page still isn't working and I can't get banners on my homepage. Honestly, I don't understand what could possibly be wrong with my theme where it has to be manually updated. So basically, to update anything on my website klarna related, I have to contact support? I've sent emails and no one has responded. So what now?

July 17, 2021

Hi Uniquely,
I'm sorry our app hasn't worked in your store, but we want to help. Support is available via skosm@klarna.com

Thank you for approving my partner collaborator request. I've updated our app code in your theme.liquid file and Klarna on-site messaging is working on your store now. Please review and adjust if necessary, but hopefully this looks good in your store. Due to invalid HTML in your theme, the default code for our app couldn't work in your store. Unfortunately with some theme issues like this, the app code can't work without manual changes, but we're always happy to help support if needed.

Fully Vibed

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Contacted the support team 2 times and they are not answering me. Hopefully they see this and help.

June 26, 2021

Hi Fully Vibed,
We're sorry that you didn't receive great support yet. I see that you store was successfully integrated with Klarna in your checkout yesterday per your first query. Regarding the second query about drag and drop in the On-site message app, I've requested collaborator access to your store just now so that we can debug further. We'll work with you to get everything working well!

Northprana

Location Sweden

I had some issues when installing but the support team helped me to solve the problem very quickly. Recommend it!

June 23, 2021

Thank you Northprana for your kind feedback and recommendation! We're very happy to help you and any merchant who requests support.

WaiExpress

this is the worst app ever... first of all support team has no type of education.. i wont go on because this will be a book

May 25, 2021

We're very sorry that our support team wasn't able to meet your expectations. We'll review your support case further to determine how and where we can improve.

Crypt21

Fantastic customer support at Klarna, fixed my issue quickly! would recommend the app and the team behind.

May 18, 2021

Thanks very much for your recommendation Crypt21; we appreciate it!