Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Klarna On‑Site Messaging

by Klarna

Join the 17,000+ merchants already promoting pay later options

Treeline Outdoors

Onsite didn't work in the beginning but customer service was really fast and fixed it. Thank you! 5 star for customer service, but need to take one of from struggle in the beginning.

February 23, 2021

Thank you for the review Treeline Outdoors. Sometimes it can be difficult for the app to find an element on the page that works well, but glad our support team was able to help!

JAI + CO

Just patterned with Klarna and I’m already loving it! Exceptional service aswell, very quick responses if you need any help.

February 23, 2021

So glad you're loving Klarna, and we'll work hard to keep it so. Thanks for the review JAI + CO!

noia.shop

We used this app to improve our customers shopping experience. We got quick and amazing support and it now works perfectly.

February 18, 2021

Thank you noia.shop for the great review!

EMPO OFFICIAL

The best app for payment plan ever. The costumer service is great. Courtney was very helpful. I would suggest this app to everyone. Thanks Courtney for helping me out.

February 2, 2021

Thank you EMPO OFFICIAL for the great review!

Wood N Wicks Candle Company

I had the most refreshing and pleasant customer support experience I have ever had HANDS DOWN. I was not using the On-Site Messaging on my site and Courtney was absolutely amazing she took the time to explain the benefits of the app and even went to far as to walk me through adjusting the banner placement in my home page and product pages. I actually called in for something completely different and she was so helpful and made sure I was getting the most out of Klarna for myself and my customers. Having the information right on my home page and each product page eliminates people quickly starting a cart and going all the way to check out just to see if I do accept payment options. It is now clearly displayed in a banner format on the home page for all to see as soon as they enter our site. Thank You Courtney so much and thank you to Klarna for hiring quality people who truly care about your customers!

January 26, 2021

Thank you for the fantastic review Wood N Wicks Candle Company! We agree that Courtney is great, and very glad she was able to help you.

Art of the Movies

Works well and support is fast and very helpful. Thank you. - ART OF THE MOVIES - Original Vintage and Contemporary Movie Posters

January 21, 2021

Thank you Art of the Movies for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to give feedback.

IRVINNS

Mimmi, The one who knows what "customer care" is, the definition.. Thank you very much for the quick response and resolved all my issues. Great knowledge!

January 21, 2021

Thank you Irvinns for the great review; we're very happy we could help!

Vegan Supplement Store

Having struggled to get it working Mimmi helped me to resolve all of my issues in just one email. Great support.

January 18, 2021

Thank you Vegan Supplement Store for the great review. We agree that Mimmi is a superstar!

UNCU London™

Mimmi has been a superstar from the start. Sorted all our issues and onboarding questions answered in no time. Thank you again!

January 18, 2021

Thank you UNCU London for taking your time to leave us a great review. We really appreciate it!

Finer Bedrooms

I have only recently installed this app, so it's a bit early to comment on the performance, but it looks great so far. However, I can comment on the customer service I have received since installing the app. I had a bit of a nightmare getting everything set up and looking how I wanted it to on my site, as I'm not the most technically gifted person, but Mimmi's customer service has been second to none! Extremely efficient and makes sure everything is exactly how you want it to be. Mimmi has really gone above and beyond for my business, so for that, a 5* is fully deserved!

January 11, 2021

Thank you very much for the great review, Finer Bedrooms. We're very happy we could help!