Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Convert more sales with flexible payment option messaging.

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Engraved Elegance

Slightly hard to integrate the app into the shop by myself and instructions unclear but support was very quick to respond and get the issue solved. Great responsive customer service.

March 6, 2022

Thank you for the feedback. We'll review the instructions to try to improve them. We're glad the support team was helpful!

Bon-ito

after 4 weeks of trying to get this app to work with my store, I have given up One of the 3rd class apps. No response from support regarding setting up my UK account.. DON'T TOUCH THEM!!

March 2, 2022

Hi Bon-ito,
We're so sorry that Klarna hasn't provided good support. We'll review your case further to see how we can improve to provide better support going forward and learn from this mistake. We hope to win back your business, so a Klarna merchant support person will reach out to you soon.

Besty

Great support from Rob who installed the message bar on product pages for the countries we needed and always answered our emails in a timely manner.

February 12, 2022

Thank you Betsy for this great review! Really glad Rob could help!

Chimeraplanet

Location Finland

Hello everyone. I would like to write about the excellent support from Mimmi from Klarna Bank Merchant support. I had a problem and I wrote to Klarna Merchant Support. I got a very quick responses to my help requests, very clear and detailed from Mimmi. She assisted me till my problem was solved. Now all works correctly and good. It's a pleasure to receive such fast, professional and friendly support! Thanks a lot, Mimmi! Sincerely, Samoilova Inna

February 11, 2022

Thank you Samoilova Inna for this great review. We agree - Mimmi is great! Very glad she could help!

UNDISPUTED SPORTSWEAR

Time spent using app 28 minutes

Why is Klarna not available for Shopify in the UK? Would this change anytime soon as I would really like to have on my store.

February 5, 2022

Hi UNDISPUTED SPORTSWEAR,
Klarna is still available on Shopify for UK (and all Klarna regions), but there is now an additional step to install the desired private payment method, documented at: https://docs.klarna.com/platform-solutions/shopify/payments/installing-klarna-payments-as-an-alternative-payment-method-on-shopify-hpsdk/#activate-your-klarna-alternative-payment-methods-private-payment-methods

aromatyk

Time spent using app 1 day

Easy to install. Easy to navigate. Really good at promoting an alternative payment option to new customers

February 1, 2022

Thank you aromatyk for this review. We're glad you're happy with the app & we'll work hard to keep it that way!

SvenThorn

I think this app is brilliant. Was slightly confused what to do first off. I contacted merchant support via phonecall, Rob my customer advisor/support was pure class. Excellent mannerisms, expert knowledge and help with I needed help to do. Cannot find a fault at all. Cannot mention to much how happy I am to have klarna setup on webpage/store totally opens new revenues to my business and I feel 100% comfortable that if any issues occur, that the expert help is there for me. Thank you so much klarna and especially Rob for helping me today. I Highly recommend this app to everyone.

January 28, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review SvenThorn!
We’re really glad we were able to help out & are here for any support in the future

McRichard Designer Brands

This service will assist us in developing our business further and increase funnel as it provides multiple options of payment. In spite for customer service delayed reply; immediate support provided.

January 21, 2022

Thank you McRichard Designer Brands for this review. Our reviews confirm that on-site messaging help customers know what payment options are available in a store, which increases conversion for stores. If support is ever needed with this app, our team is available to help via skosm@klarna.com

smativi

Really good app. The support team is really good if you need any tech support. I needed help with my installation and the tech support team replied to me in minutes, very helpful.

December 31, 2021

Thank you for the great review smativi! We're happy our team could help you this time, and we're happy to help whenever needed! Happy New Year!

BeYou

Good app, easy to install & configure.
Also, just as important, great support if something isn't working as it should.

December 20, 2021

Hi BeYou!
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are super glad you are happy with our app.
We always try to be as much of a help as possible so please do reach out if you need anything in the future!