Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Klarna On‑Site Messaging | Reviews

by Klarna

Convert more sales with flexible payment option messaging.

Betshias

I've been contacting support but no response. The ad position isn't working. This isn't right. What do I do?

July 22, 2021

Hi Betshias,
I'm sorry the app isn't working for your store. I've requested partner access to your store so that I can help.

I am DARKO

Terrible customer service, I wanted to launch my shop on Saturday, I emailed on Friday as the on-site messaging is not working, my customers are unable to pay using Klarna. Four days later I have not received an email, the Shopify staff who are beyond helpful emailed on my behalf, they too have not had a response. How can they offer a service if they are not willing to help their customers? Absolutely shocking and disappointing to say the least.

July 20, 2021

We're very sorry that you didn't receive excellent support. We will review further with the support team to work to improve. I do find support cases for you in our system, so we will continue to work with you further via your open support case.

Uniquely

UPDATE: Thank you for fixing a piece of my issue. My klarna info placement page still isn't working and I can't get banners on my homepage. Honestly, I don't understand what could possibly be wrong with my theme where it has to be manually updated. So basically, to update anything on my website klarna related, I have to contact support? I've sent emails and no one has responded. So what now?

July 17, 2021

Hi Uniquely,
I'm sorry our app hasn't worked in your store, but we want to help. Support is available via skosm@klarna.com

Thank you for approving my partner collaborator request. I've updated our app code in your theme.liquid file and Klarna on-site messaging is working on your store now. Please review and adjust if necessary, but hopefully this looks good in your store. Due to invalid HTML in your theme, the default code for our app couldn't work in your store. Unfortunately with some theme issues like this, the app code can't work without manual changes, but we're always happy to help support if needed.

Fully Vibed

Contacted the support team 2 times and they are not answering me. Hopefully they see this and help.

June 26, 2021

Hi Fully Vibed,
We're sorry that you didn't receive great support yet. I see that you store was successfully integrated with Klarna in your checkout yesterday per your first query. Regarding the second query about drag and drop in the On-site message app, I've requested collaborator access to your store just now so that we can debug further. We'll work with you to get everything working well!

Northprana

I had some issues when installing but the support team helped me to solve the problem very quickly. Recommend it!

June 23, 2021

Thank you Northprana for your kind feedback and recommendation! We're very happy to help you and any merchant who requests support.

WaiExpress

this is the worst app ever... first of all support team has no type of education.. i wont go on because this will be a book

May 25, 2021

We're very sorry that our support team wasn't able to meet your expectations. We'll review your support case further to determine how and where we can improve.

Crypt21

Fantastic customer support at Klarna, fixed my issue quickly! would recommend the app and the team behind.

May 18, 2021

Thanks very much for your recommendation Crypt21; we appreciate it!

Tecno Service Veneta

The whole Klarna team is prepared and available! I had some problems with the plugin but their team supported me great.

May 18, 2021

Thank you Tecno Service Veneta for this review. We're very happy to help you and any merchant!

Kate Newington Interiors

Excellent! So easy to install and add on site messaging and make it all look great without being a coder. Am hoping this will help with conversion. Am excited to start using it.

May 17, 2021

Thank you so much Kate Newington Interiors for this review! Klarna On-site messaging does usually help increase conversion and hopefully will do so for your store too.

MyTrendy

Helpful team, i had some problems with the application but the team helped me perfect. Would recommend to everyone

May 7, 2021

Thank you for this review MyTrendy; we appreciate the recommendation!