Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Tunnel Vision

This is my first time using Klaviyo and I can admit it's easy and simple. When I need help I either use the website or youtube. Great company!!

Brandon Lee Cook

love it! so far so good! If only it diddnt have a water mark! but besides that its great. I watched lots of youtube videos to figure it all out lol.

ALMA DE LUNA MODA

Al principio me costó un poco hacerme con la aplicación y en como ir configurando los mails y campañas, pero poco a poco se ha ido haciendo mas intuitivo y vale la pena. No conectaba con las listas de suscriptores y clientes y podia enviar campañas, una vez solucionado, todo genial ya que tiene muchas plantillas para realizar esas campañas. Sirve muy bien para realizar un seguimiento de los carros abandonados etc,.

Essentials Everything

We switched to Klaviyo from another automated email subscription service that we were unable to move forward with. After initial setup we were immediately able to start sending out emails with no problems. We are still learning how to use this application and we still have questions but the staff has been helpful in steering us in the right direction. It is a little more complicated for a beginner but once you get past the basics it does a lot that our last program couldn't dream of doing. 4 1/2 start wold be more appropriate. Very happy so far!

Amanda Baxter Studio

I just switched from Mailchimp and this is way better. The only thing I liked better about Mailchimp was the price, but Klaviyo integrates much better with Shopify. So far I find it easier to automate flows, collect data, and design e-mails for scheduled sending.

Mystic Mala

Just sent my first campaign. I'd never created a campaign before so it was a huge learning curve for me. Once I got use to the different items ie. lists, segments, Klaviyo worked well. Small suggestion: it was difficult to see the screen captures in Klaviyo academy (very blurry).

SMAT GADGETS

Amazing app. Cannot fault them so far so good. Given that i am new in the E-commerce world, its so easy to navigate. will 100% recommend this guys to anyone. Thank you

Stelaine

I came across this app I'm still messing with it and I didn't think it was too difficult to maneuver. I needed a email set up to send a discount code for new subscribers and this was a great tool.

WellKute Boutique

I am still navigating and trying to figure things out. It will take a few more tries for me to fully understand how to use. For the most part I am happy with the email marketing portion. I will keep you posted as I progress.

Bark Husher

Great app with a very clean interface. My only issues are that it's a bit confusing to locate and edit lists/segments. Also, for some reason it makes me log into the app every time I open it, even when I'm using the same computer/browser. All in all, it's a very good app and I'd recommend it to most people.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11