Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Biyhbs

Very handy app, and really helps us fill in the gaps at https://www.BIYHomebrewSupply.com by allowing automated emails and list building integrations with Shopify that other email list senders didn't really support very well. Easy interface, templates could be better, and is priced fairly (but I think all email list sending services charge too much, given how few emails actually get opened with each campaign send... but that's not to Klaviyo's detriment--their product is pretty freaking sweet)

Jack Wagon Coffee Co

Works great! There are some glitches with the way browsers interpret the html that should be looked into and remedied, but overall very good. I appreciate that they give you a way to template standard Shopify emails based on the same themes used in Klaviyo.

Gourmet Lifestyle

Superb application. Like everything, there is quite a bit of a learning curve. They could do with an introductory video that explains SIMPLE things that ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.

FAQ on common errors or questions would be greatly appreciated. They launch into complicated stuff far too early without covering the bare essentials.

I think novices would have some difficulties, but this is a superb application with great benefits.

Style N Craft

Just started with this yesterday. Seems to be a nice app. Takes a little getting used to at setup. Sent out my first email campaign for this holiday season. Let's see what happens.
As I seem to have just over 400 people who I can send emails too, I have sent to about 240 as on the free version I am allowed only 250 emails, I think. Sending to over 250 is chargeable.
Definitely worth a try. Will decide how to proceed after I see the results.

Nunun Dk

I think this is a great app. The flows are very intuitive, the wizard is perfect to get setup and all in all it is an app which is easy to work with. The only downside is the limited translation options when you are on the free plan but I plan to upgrade quite soon to avoid working with mixed languages. I would without a doubt recommend Klaviyo to a friend.

Jbirdbath

The app itself is wonderful - it is really a great product. I did have some hiccups to start with, outlined briefly below, that caused me to originally leave 1 star. I have since upgraded to 4 stars.

Be warned: If you are importing a list for your first time, setup your first campaign with plenty of time as they will lock your account until a person reviews it within 1 or 2 business days. Not knowing this caused me to loose existing customers on my store launch.

Mgtha Watches

Found it a bit confusing to use!

Neri Handcrafted

So far, I'm finding my way fairly easily. Ricky has been very helpful with any questions I have. And I am impressed by the personal attention Klaviyo provides. I feel like I am working with an actual person as opposed to some huge corporation. I am building my handmade jewelry business and Klaviyo has given me the tools I need to succeed.

Rxwraps 2

The app its great and easy to use but ill love to have an Spanish version

Reactor82

Klaviyo has worked great for my small business. It was quick and easy to setup and gave me more insight into how my customers shopped on my site. It's free up to 250 contacts so you really have nothing to lose!