Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

eudena

Great App, tested it 1-2 hours and it seems to be effective. I need to write 100 characters, so that i am finishing this sentence now.

Badges and Buttons Club

This app has been a lifesaver. It does most of the work for you. I would recommend this app to anyone struggling with building your email campaigns. I absolutely love it!

Shieldfolio

This is Email app is so easy to use. You can use their design builder to create stunning email campaign templates.

Girls Just Wanna Hustle | Clothing & Accessories✨

This app is great and easy to navigate it helps me so much with marketing and making sales! I'm so glad that I downloaded Klaviyo

Pop Up Life

One of the best email marketing integration app, especially for eCommerce. The pre-made flows are so effective and practical.

Thee Curve Boutique

This app is amazing! Honestly, Our previous provider could NEVER compare. We have told all of our business buddies to switch over. So easy. So simple. We wish we would have chosen them first

Mon ange Louise

very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kulture.store

Have started using Klaviyo this past week and Im loving this email platform. I love that you have a quick snapshot on your dashboard to see how each of your automations & campaigns are converting. It hooks into your shopify store so when you up load your list it segments who your buyers are and who are not. Automations are easy to set up and really like how you go through the setup wizard to upload & define common assets like logo's, fonts & buttons so each communication is consistent in look and feel.

T's Little Store

Klaviyo is a great e-mail marketing app. It helped me a lot with the e-mail campaigns. The built in templates are easy to use. What I really love about it is the sign up forms. Great app with all that it can do for free.

Koko Riko Tea

I love using Klaviyo! So easy to use and makes me run my business smoothly. I recommend Klaviyo to everyone.