Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Adores Cat

What an easy and beautiful App to use, thanks guys for this App, There are no complicated setups or configurations, just click and follow the on screen instructions. Nice one.

SHAZ & KIKS

Klaviyo for ecommerce is great! Easy to use, great support, great webinar and knowledge sessions. Been easy to sync up with various tech platforms.

Lily of the Valley

Lots of cool templates available to help you get started right away with your email marketing. But I use mostly for segmenting customers, immediate thank you notes for new orders, and customized abandoned order email. The flows are easy to modify. The analytics are clear. I have yet to fully maximize Klaviyo but I am happy thus far. Oh and the support is excellent!

tecnoimex

Me encanta la aplicación, es muy facil de usar y puedes encontrar ayuda en su blog, videos tutoriales y mucho más.

Dressed by Danielle

It's such a good app with so many free features that were a game changer for my business! Its easy to use and I couldnt recommend it more!

Makaila James

Recently switched from Mailchimp; the difference is eye opening. Klaviyo lays out the campaigns, lists, and workflows in a very intuitive manner. Mailchimp is good for inly entry level mailing lists (free), but once your numbers start to grow, switching to Klaviyo is a must.

The Unicorn's eye

I love that i can mange my shopify account from one place. klaviyo has optimized my page and helped me better track my metric.

godplushustle

This app is great even for the free version! We were able to create newsletters, send out promos to customers. I haven’t found anything that I don’t like about it yet! Great product!

BellaNaturale Bio Profumeria

servizio clienti impeccabile, veloce e molto preciso. Mi ha aiutato tantissimo a capire certi meccanismi e a far funzionare correttamente l'integrazione con Shopify (purtroppo si bloccava).

Sundaze The Label

Really useful and easy to use. Definitely would recommend. Keeping track of customers is really easy and it's fun to create the flows.