Reviews (2,528)

4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effective email marketing and SMS tools that enhance customer engagement and sales. They appreciate its seamless integration with Shopify, user-friendly interface, and customizable email flows. The detailed analytics and continuous updates meet evolving marketing needs effectively. Additionally, the responsive customer support and extensive educational resources are particularly beneficial for new users.

Edited May 29, 2020

I joined up with Klaviyo a year go.
Still no live chat a year later which is just basic-level customer service for any online organisation and emailing and waiting for answers is painful.
It seems that none of the people signing up to my newsletter popup subscription box have been added to the Newsletter since 24 March 2020.
Julian mentioned 5 people had signed up between 20-24 May - however none of these dates correspond with signups to the newsletter and he and Brian have been unable to tell me who they are - or where their info is in the system - because I had the newsletter set to Australian-only visitors.
Not feeling especially happy right now with Klaviyo.

My Event Decor
Over 5 years using the app
May 17, 2023

Its a great tool!
make your life easy as soon as you create segment and export it to FB, it updates by itself, the only issue is that for me its not 5 stars yet, its that I cant integrate the segment/list to tiktok ad manager or twitter ad manager.
I hope when that happen, I would like to be notify or at least be on the trial program.

Riversol
About 4 years using the app
Edited April 5, 2019

Natalie helped review my "customer import list" within minutes on a Saturday! My account was good!!!

SHOPTSY
October 12, 2021

Klaviyo is the perfect solution for Shopify websites that need to take direct marketing and customer experience to the next level. Great support to walk you through any issues. I've used 3 other solutions in the past, and I highly recommend Klaviyo.

Honey Badger®
February 23, 2022

I've always had some minor challenges with setting up email campaigns, but ever since I've started using Klaviyo, the operation has been easier. The platform is self-explanatory and user-friendly. Awesome 1 Team!

iRobust Tech
South Africa
November 13, 2022

The app is very easy to use. The support team is as good as I have ever seen. Sales are increasing, and the app is well worth the money.

Bont Skates Online Shop
Hong Kong SAR
December 2, 2018

This is honestly the best email marketing app I've looked at. It made the whole process really easy, and the time it took to review my email campaign was not long at all, within an hour instead of a day! I highly recommend!

Laos
July 6, 2016

The best email marketing software for ecommerce EVER. At first it looks like any other regular email marketing provider, but after you discover the power of flows and filters, you realize this is more of a CRM than just an email marketing company. I wish they were able to communicate that better. In any case, Klaviyo is an incredibly powerful email marketing provider with a lot of potential. Highly recommended.

Athomebar
Edited December 16, 2020

I have previously been a big fan of Klaviyo, but this year it has been impossible to get tickets solved. Most of the time there is no reply or a useless macro reply.

Alphadijk
Netherlands
Almost 3 years using the app
August 18, 2022

I just set up my campaign and when I tried to launch it Klaviyo showed me an error message saying that my price plan could not be sent to more than 500 emails knowing that I had just bought the price plan at 20$. It then shows me the possibility of switching to a package and it was written 0.00$ so I accept and I receive the invoice with 130$ paid... I refuse this payment, please refund me!

EcoPlus France