4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its robust email marketing and SMS features, including sign-up incentives, shopping funnel redirects, and newsletters. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration, user-friendly interface, and responsive customer support. The app's email builder, segmentation, and automated flows are powerful tools, while its analytics and training resources provide valuable insights. Despite some concerns about pricing, many merchants find the cost justified by the features and support offered.

September 9, 2019

Just hours before my launch I was attempting my first campaign email to inform my client base that I would be taking orders and when I hit send, my account was suspended and put under review! The notice to my clients did not go out! The damage that this has done to my business and the revenue that will be lost is immeasurable! If I could give this app less than 1 star, I would!

Lukchang Coffee Traders
3 months using the app
November 29, 2016

worst live support ever. I normally don't normally write reviews, but Klaviyo's customer support is so poor and it's just so not acceptable. We called, emailed many times to request help on integrating our online email form with Klaviyo. Patrick responded and said that "was going to hash that out on monday". Almost a month later, when we still could not use the email sign up contact form, we asked again, he totally forgot. We had to pull out all the past emails to proof that we did request and he did promise to help to solve the problem so that we could use start to use the email. If you have to argue with your customer support to get support; this is really hard, especially when your support totally denied it and we had to pull out our communication emails to proof that the issue is still there and we are still waiting.

Jasminewang
3 months using the app
February 23, 2022

I love the option of setting up flows and being able to go straight to the app from Shopify. We're moving off of our beloved Mailchimp to give this a proper try.

VERO Watch Company
February 23, 2022

Klayvio is a great app. It is very easy to use. It also integrates well with other apps like Social Snowball.

Kiwee
Edited January 15, 2020

SOLD - I needed to send emails to a group of customers who bought a specific product due to an issue and this app made it possible and simple to do. I tried a competing service before Klaviyo because the reviews made me nervous but gave it a shot because the other one didn't have the functionalities I was looking for. But the features sold me and any questions I've had so far they've answered promptly...so two thumbs up!

Clive and Bacon
November 28, 2019

Best email marketing app! Way Better than other mailchimp or Constant Contact. 10 out of 10 would recommend this app!

Two Hearts Equine Boutique
February 18, 2015

Very good Shopify integration. Love it! Used to use Aweber, but it is no comparison.

Flow Kimonos
May 1, 2022

Extremely extremely hard to use and does not even save changes, no tutorials that work whatsoever. Nice one!

Pawsy
Sweden
2 months using the app
Klaviyo replied May 10, 2022

Hey there! We appreciate your feedback - our support team is going to look into these issues for you but if you have details you can send to feedback@klaviyo.com that would be so helpful. Thanks in advance!

September 17, 2020

So far so good. I feel like there's so much I can do with klaviyo and still exploring it all, but it's pretty intuitive and just have to get creative!

Senors
December 21, 2015

By far the best most useful app in the Shopify App Store! Amazingly feature rich! Seriously blown away.

122 West