Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

webpet.de

An sich richtig geniale App, aber sie ist dauerhaft am ruckeln und lädt ewig nicht, oder man sieht einen weißen Bildschirm... Damit kann man nichts anfangen. Bitte beheben, dann 5 Sterne!

Avonel & Rebecca

I found this app through a YouTube channel and decided to give it a try. I love it!!! In the beginning its a bit overwhelming to setup but once I watched a YouTube video that walked me through step by step on how to use it I was off to the races. Before this, I was using MailChimp but definitely prefer Klaviyo better. My emails look alot more professional amd I can do SMS messages and create my website pop-up all from one site, which I love the most!!

Petz Mill

Best email app we have used so far. Easy to set up campaigns and we have had a pretty decent return so far. Perfectly adapted to eCommerce!

Hemp Gallery Australia Pty Ltd

Super user friendly. I have literally spent hours adjusting templates and having full flexibility on the look and feel of not only EDMs, but the confirmation and shipping emails. The Flows are fantastic and I have already seen a positive response from customers. As I'm sure lots of people do, I'm left asking myself why I didn't start using this sooner?!

Sexta Fórmula

Es una aplicación completa y bastante funcional. Tiene una curva de aprendizaje media-alta, pero cualquiera que pase el suficiente tiempo usándola aprenderá todo lo necesario para un buen marketing de correo electrónico. Recomendada para todo el mundo. No puedo quejarme absolutamente de nada.

Nettimport.no AS

Fantastic app and love the integration with Shopify. Makes all the work a lot easier. Love that they also offer a good portion free to get started.

Pelican House

Wasted hours of my day setting up my account and lists, only to find that there is no way to really remove subscribers or view/filter your subscribers (only the most recent 50?? WHY?). I had over a thousand "subscribers" from my website opt in form that were spam and I wanted to delete them but couldn't. You can only delete one person at a time, and only by searching their email address. I guess that's to be expected for a service where you pay per subscriber. Infuriatingly non-intuitive and cluttered interface. Find another service.

October 26, 2020

Hey Pelican House Team! Sorry to hear you were having trouble deleting contacts! We have a public guide here in our help center that will explain how to do this https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005073867-How-to-Bulk-Delete-or-Suppress-Contacts-in-Klaviyo Our team has also reached out to help with any other questions you might have

Lasclay

Better than Mailchimp, lots of possibilities for customization which really helps when you're dealing with customers in different languages.

SugarAndVapor

BE CAREFUL TO UPGRADE YOUR PLAN! The plan cannot be canceled because you have to submit a form for cancellation. Then no one will reply to you. Their customer service is zero and totally waste your money. I've paid $700 a month and a lot of time to setting up. The result is frustrating. So I submit the cancellation one week before the new billing cycle. Guess what, NO RESPONSES UNTIL NOW. So I have to pay for next month!! AWFUL APP I'VE EVER SEEN

October 21, 2020

Hi SugarAndVapor, We're sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience! It is not our practice to charge if you've cancelled and aren't using the product, our support team has reached out to understand more about what went wrong.

BVstylez

This is one of the worst apps so far I've tried in Shopify. Cost per month is high, to reach support is difficulty, their flows do not work as it should and to keep track of our flow we opted for bcc on each email; it worked on 1-flow only and the rest never worked. We reached out to customer support to get assistance and they never resolved the issue longer than 24-hours. It is not worth the money nor the setup time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 108 109