Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Straling-vrij

Excellent app! Takes a little while to find everything you need. After that, very powerfull, intuitive and easy to use app. Thanks Klaviyo!

ハロ・プラス

I engaged a consultant to help me set up Klaviyo but now that I'm in I've got to say - it is a pleasure to use... there is so much optionality and it's all useful and pretty intuitive for a neophyte.

FlagShipp

I used this app to help strategize my email marketing. It worked with customer service provision and notifications. Please add SMS marketing as well as FREE use.

Happy P' Jappies Designer Hospital Wear

Just sent my first email today and I gotta say... I liked it! I love the freedom I have with the templates, font, color customization, etc. It's fairly easy to edit themes. The navigation and figuring things out as a Newby was only a little difficult, but I think I've got the hang of it. The free plan is really good, so I'm considering upgrading. Thanks!

Body Baked

I have to say this is a game changer! Im new to this and I jut installed it yesterday, but so far so good! It makes email marketing look so easy!

/ˈrekles/

I use Klaviyo to send out automated emails and newsletter campaigns. It's very easy to use. I love the drag and drop features. Be sure to watch the videos to help you get started.

IvyEkongFashion

So far so good, app is amazing. It is very easy to use as well. Migrating from my previous provider was so easy. I cannot wait to use all the features on this app. They can make a little improvement on the newsletter by making desktop view same a mobile view.

Royal Truck Accessories

I have some difficulties with certain things, but overall Klayvio is really easy to use and their customer support is quite responsive.

Haze Gray Apparel

The best app I have run across by a wide margin. I installed it while taking the email marketing 101 course and it was super useful. Made a lot of the tasks and objectives WAY easier. This is big.

Rex Buzz

Klaviyo is an amazing App.Simply love the automations.Kalviyo is the perfect solution to the ecommerce email marketing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 98 99