Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

seven peaks online

the best app for email flows and automatizations, it's very easy to use it and the results are very good

Holster Central

I really want to use this software, I have need my Email software set up ASAP and I simply needed some questions answered. I was reluctant to try klaviyo having read the bad reviews back in 2019 when mailchimp left shopify. I decided to give klaviyo a shot and had a call with a guy Jon who set me up with a call with another guy called Luke who has treated me rather badly not showing up for scheduled calls, not replying to multiple emails just trying to get some questions answered that I needed clarification of before proceeding. It's not like I am asking for much. I am in a rush and wanted this set up 4 weeks ago, between missed calls, unanswered emails Luke managed to waste 4 weeks of my time and burn through my free trial waiting on his replies. Now my free subscription has ran out and Klaviyo is not cheap for me with my list. The features and everything look great but if I can't get a reply to basic questions that doesn't exactly bode well for me to trust my business with Klaviyo. I had a weird glitch when importing my list which sent an unedited blank email out to my entire list with no warning asking them to confirm subscription and the email was blank and all i wanted was to make sure this did not happen again. My list is quite large so this is not a cheap subscription for me by any means, I just would have liked a bit more courtesy and respect from Luke if Klaviyo wants my business he won't even forward me to someone else who can help me. I actually want to use this software but it's rather disappointing.

BeeChiic

The best email marketing app. The integration is easy, thanks to a smart sending customer is not bombarded by multiple emails. Even the price is a bit high, in the end, it's worth it. Thank you, developers, for this app, which makes our business journey much easier. ✌️

KneeSprings

The best email marketing app. Better than Mailchimp by far and free.. The integration is easy, intuitive, and it's contributed hundreds of dollars to my sales while only emailing ~200 ppl so far.

alovelydeal

thanks to this app are really helpful and I'm enjoying using it every day on my business thanks Klaviyo.

Gourmet

If you want to do anything with ecommerce, Klaviyo is #2 tool after your website platform. This is the tool for keeping good relationship with your customers and being able to segment them any way you can think of. Example if you have only one size left in your garment stock you can segment those who bought this size and send them amazing offer so you can get rid of this extra stock. Few words can not describe the necessity of Klaviyo

Golden-cbd-shop

Very good job from these developers. Pricing is a bit high but regarding the possibilities it seems worth it.

Supplies By 107

Awesome app! Easy to use and navigate. Started my first campaign an hour after downloading the app.

Canard Labs

I migrated over from MailChimp. The flows alone make Klaviyo more than worth the cost. Love the easy migration and integration with my shop.

As in Ads

Very easy to use when you dedicate time to know how to implement all features the right way and very intuitive platform.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 90 91