Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

eWatch Me Now

I used this app because it is free for me as a brand new newbie, it takes off a lot of stress. It will control my emails that I would receive the new ones that make a huge difference on growing my business. I am very grateful for the help of this app designer, it will be a great help to me.

The Revival

This app is intuitive to use...especially considering the complexity of the data it tracks. Klaviyo was very helpful with initial setup too. I am NOT a techie, but I have managed to get my email flows set up.

Art-Factory

It is quite convenient to manage your Shopify store email workflow. I personally appreciate the templates

Haven Bay

This is a great app, very easy to use and set up. It takes a while for someone to reply when having issues so a live chat would be so much more beneficial.

Banana Watch Bands

Worst email marketing app. SO many bugs, error messages, and delays. Cannot stand the frustration towards this platform.

March 3, 2020

Appreciate the honesty and feedback. We'd love to connect and help and make it right. Please connect with us https://www.klaviyo.com/landing/contact-us

Belloost®

It's great, very easy to use and set up. The annoying thing is the slow customer service. it takes 24 hours to get a reply. A live chat would give it 5 stars. The training videos are great but just a bit long when you want to just get set up quickly. Overall a great experience so far!

celltech

I believed the hype! Shame on you Ezra Firestone - there is really nothing special about Klavyio! - pure marketing BS. They do however think they are very special...

I deleted your app from my Shopify store so why did you charge me again?

"Removing our app from your Shopify account does not cancel your Klaviyo account. We are a separate platform from Shopify so you must send a cancellation request to us in order to cancel the Klaviyo account".

WTF! Klavyio was downloaded through Shopify!!!
How is it possible that Shopify have allowed them this lofty station?

The last straw was when we reached out to them for the FIRST time with an elementary trigger split issue. After 6 emails we were thinking we'd entered some parallel existence - they just did not want to extend any help, both the Klavyio peeps JOSH + SEAN were really cagey and unwilling to assist us in any meaningful way - well this is what happens when you neglect a paying customer the way you did guys! I suggest you guys get retrained.

We are really disgusted by your lack of care and arrogant attitude.

Now kindly CANCEL my account.

Regards

March 3, 2020

Hi Celltech. Sorry to hear this, but really appreciate the feedback. We'll be sure to share it. If you'd be up for it we'd love to connect/chat and see if we can help. Best bet itis to reach out here https://www.klaviyo.com/landing/contact-us

chilesano

its better than mailchimp, its very nice, you can set up a lot of thing, i love it, you must try it now

Tandem

The app seems to be amazing and it has everything I need, but.......Unfortunately, I am not impressed by the level of customer service for new customers with under 500 emails. Its free to use BUT it takes at least 24 hours to receive any help. They rely mostly on training videos and FAQs, but if you need immediate help, this is not the app for you. I don't understand why they don't offer the same level of support for growing business. How do you expect to retain them?

Bougie Barn

Good product, terrible/nonexistent customer service. Don't expect an answer back with a question, even if you follow up numerous times.

February 26, 2020

Hi. Sorry to see this. We'd really love to help. You can connect with us at Klaviyo here https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Looking forward to helping.