Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

  • Popular with businesses in the United States

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

App highlights

  • Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Reviews

4.2 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

  • 5 of 5 stars
    75% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    8% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    2% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    3% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 1 of 5 stars
    13% of ratings are 1 stars
11 - 20 of 1576 reviews

Ethnilink

Location France

Très déçu par cette application. La visioconférence qu'ils proposent ne permet pas du tout de se rendre compte si cela correspond ou pas aux attentes et ils vous demandent de payer la première mensualité tout de suite en cb. Le problème, même si au bout de 24/48h vous vous rendez compte que cela ne vous convient pas aucun remboursement possible. De plus, aux questions posées, il y a beaucoup trop de réponses automatisées. Tout est en anglais et je devais avoir un interlocuteur en français que je n'ai jamais eu. quand à la connexion avec Smile, cela n'a pas été possible non plus. Ils devraient avant que l'on paye, mieux expliqué comment fonctionne leur application pour éviter les mécontents

Pomppa Shop Deutschland

Location Germany

Ich komme mit einigen Dingen nicht zurecht, Live Chat gibt es nur bei kostenpflichtigen Plänen, auf Support E Mails wird leider nicht geantwortet. Nun wollte ich einen kostenpflichtigen Plan abschließen, leider wird meine Kreditkarte aus welchen Gründen auch immer, nicht akzeptiert und meine VAT ID ist angeblich ungültig. Das war es dann wohl mit Klaviyo, schade, der Umfang der App ist sicher toll, aber ohne Support für mich nicht umsetzbar.

Zero Zero Robotics store

Location China

Much better than Mailchimp. Cannot believe that there are still lots of brands sticking with Mailchimp.

Blanka Donnelli

Location Canada

I'm very happy with Klaviyo so far, but unfortunately, I can't find a page to leave a review on actual Shopify. I'm just so angry that some kind of liquid error showed up on my website at the top of my shop and all my customers can see it. When I reached out to Shopify they told me that I have to fix it myself and they can't help me with that. I have been told that because my web design is from a third party so I'm unable to update my store and have to build my website all over again. So when this happens again I will have to build it again and again. Is this normal? I don't think so, they should fix this problem when they want to use third-party web designs!

Zeitgeist Vintage

Location Germany

We had a very pushy sales rep who pressured us into installing the app within one week because only then they could provide help with setting up flows and so on. Once we installed the app he stopped replying to our messages and we never heard from klaviyo again. For support they expect you to wait in a chat for almost two hours, which is pretty crazy considering that they sell to entrepreneurs. All in all we had a pretty scammy and unprofessional experience so far. We did not expect this and are negatively surprised by the brand.

Petit Pote

Location France

Stade 1 : facile d'utilisation malgré quelques bugs dans les enregistrements des modifications entre version PC & mobile lors de la création de la newsletter. à suivre...

Developer reply

June 8, 2022

Bonjour! Nous sommes heureux que vous commenciez avec Klaviyo. Un membre de notre équipe de croissance vous contactera pour voir comment nous pouvons vous aider.

orendabeauty

Location Australia

LOVE! So easy to set up and use. For someone who is just starting my business, this is so fantastic and has become such an important tool for generating sales

Sacred Visions

Location United States

Love this app! It integrates with almost everything and the functionality is beautiful. We love this app so much it fits all our needs!

Adoratherapy.com

Location United States

Best in class. So much you can do. Does cost more to implement and support but seems to be the only way to go.

bellablossomchildrenswear

Location United Kingdom

Found this to be a great app for creating a newsletter campaign and setting up pop up on my front screen to capture email addresses. Really easy and straightforward to use and so much more I can do that I haven't got round to yet with running campaigns etc.