4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its robust email marketing and SMS features, including sign-up incentives, shopping funnel redirects, and newsletters. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration, user-friendly interface, and responsive customer support. The app's email builder, segmentation, and automated flows are powerful tools, while its analytics and training resources provide valuable insights. Despite some concerns about pricing, many merchants find the cost justified by the features and support offered.

December 19, 2023

Klaviyo is the best, hands down!! We've tried a few, and this one facilities all of our needs. Their Customer Service is fantastic and there are so many ways to learn new things through their resources and classes. Best email marketing + sms in all of the land!!!!!!! Aurora from the CS team is 10/10!

Proven Winners Direct
January 9, 2024

I thoroughly appreciate Klaviyo for its comprehensive features, ranging from the intuitive visual/block email builder to powerful segmentation and automated flows. Over the past year, Klaviyo has played a pivotal role in transforming our email marketing efforts from a starting point of zero to a thriving success. Its user-friendly interface facilitates seamless collaboration within our team and with external content creators. The help conducted by the Klaviyo tech staff year has been particularly beneficial, providing valuable knowledge and insights for our marketing endeavors.

Premiumbohne
Germany
Over 1 year using the app
Klaviyo replied January 11, 2024

Thanks for the positive review! Thrilled to be part of your email marketing success with our features and support. We appreciate your trust and look forward to supporting your future endeavors!

December 21, 2023

Been sending emails with Klaviyo for years and just recently added SMS. Their on-boarding team for SMS was fantastic - thank you Ashley and Savannah! Looking forward to seeing the same great SMS results.

GladGirl
December 12, 2023

Best support in the game. Klaviyo support is always there, always trying their best to help you out. They're SUPER competent and it feels like you're talking to actual humans rather than robots. The amount of times I got quick help solving my issues is priceless. I cannot praise the support enough, honestly.

Awesome Maps
Germany
Over 3 years using the app
December 4, 2023

Really appreciat all the support I've received from Klaviyo reps. A feature that would be helpful for users would be to automate turning on/off flows during sale periods so it doesn't have to be manually done at 12am.

Iron Neck
Over 3 years using the app
December 18, 2023

Amazing customer service! Solved my problem and Deb made a video on the spot, to show me what I needed to fix to solve my issue. Well done!

Fun Learn Grow Co.
Almost 3 years using the app
February 1, 2024

Stellar customer service, and super quick. I had an issue that wasn't even related to Klaviyo (it was a hosting issue), and the customer support went out of their way to help me, even researching articles about the other platform to assist me in dealing with the issue. Can't recommend it enough.

Wander Trails
6 months using the app
Klaviyo replied February 6, 2024

We're happy to learn that your issue has been resolved. Providing excellent support is as important to us as delivering a great product. Your review means a lot to us. Thank you!

January 2, 2024

The Klaviyo support team is the BEST support I have ever had for any app - EVER. The wait time is pretty much non-existent and the advisors have always been a massive help. They are extremely knowledgeable in their services and offerings. I spoke to Margot and they were incredibly helpful. 10/10!

Nature's Magick
January 26, 2024

The support team is great. I got helped by Danielle and she helped me over the course of 5 days helping me exactly with what I need. She was kind and understanding and just did a fantastic job.

RARE JEWELRY™
11 months using the app
Klaviyo replied January 30, 2024

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our support team! Thank you for highlighting Danielle's exceptional assistance over the 5-day period. We're delighted that she could provide the help you needed with kindness and understanding. We appreciate your kind words and we are always here if you need any assistance.

January 18, 2024

Klaviyo's UI is a bit more well-designed and usable than Mailchimp. We switched in order to be able to have more flexibility for what Klaviyo calls "flows" and Mailchimp called "automations".

It's definitely not great though. There are lots of insane caveats. For example there's no way to click on a user and tell where they are in a flow. And there's no way to add more content to the end of a flow and just have it automatically go to everyone that should be sitting and waiting at the end for more.

When we test our emails with mail-tester.com they almost always get flagged with Klaviyo having an IP address in one or more blacklists. Mailchimp never had that problem.

Klaviyo also pointlessly requires a Captcha on every single login.

True Primal
About 1 year using the app
Klaviyo replied January 23, 2024

Thank you for sharing your experiences with Klaviyo! We're delighted to hear that you find our UI more user-friendly than Mailchimp, especially with the flexibility of our flows. Your feedback is noted (flow improvements) and will be forwarded to our product team. If you encounter any other challenges or have suggestions, please share them with our support team. We appreciate your input as we continuously strive to improve our product. Thanks again!

PS: any new improvements are highlighted here https://www.klaviyo.com/product/whats-new