Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

TecnoUtensilios

This is very good marketing tool. The most complete one I've ever used, and so easy customize everything! Hope i can pay for the upgraded version soon. It's kinda high too my right now. But i liked it at all. Great work

LeilaCools

At first I thought the price was high and the number of free contacts was small. But the fact that there is full functionality at all pricing levels makes it even more worthwhile for someone just starting with a small list. I'm blown away by the functionality and when I have the question, "is this possible", so far the answer has been, 'Yes!". So I look forward to moving up the pricing tiers:)

Simply Classy Clothing

This app is a must. It is so user friendly. Just launched my first campaign, looking forward to see RESULTS!!

Uninspired Shop

It's pretty damn good! Easy to use, light on the memory and fast as a shark! Definitely recommend it!

Cullen Wayne

Extremely user friendly for a beginner. Having just launched my store in October, being a one man team learning all aspects of the business, Klaviyo is priceless for me.

KiAfrica

So far so very good. The app is working flawlessly and doing what it's supposed to do. I'm very happy with Klaviyo right now and still testing it within my store and looks very promising..

Intend to update this review on further testing. Kudos Klaviyo team!!

Vibevine.club-

I use this app for e-mail marketing. It's super helpful for my business. The plans are affordable considering how much quality and info this app brings.

WishBuyRepeat

Good:
Email templates
Flow
Automation
Coupons

Needs more flexible billing on sent email. Number of free emails are 250 and that is very low.

Ayin

Excellent app. Very easy to use! I set up a really effective email campaing in minutes and this app integrates with Typeform.

SYMPATYK

J'ai installé l'application KLAVIYO assistée par NATH un coach préféré sur ma boutique, elle est top, rien à reprocher comme application. Pour le débutant, il faut suivre le tuto de NATH comme ça vous ne ferez pas n'importe quoi. Merci