Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Lady S Comfort Place

I used this app to help send welcome emails. It is easy to understand and use. I think this app is great so far. Thanks Klaviyo!

Michelle

Noirdes

One of the best features is that Klaviyo auto imports your theme's colors and font settings. Absolutely a great out of the box experience!

BocoLearningLLC

Loving how easy it is for a newbie to figure everything out. Then I feel reassured because Klaviyo makes it easy to understand what I'm about to do before I click "send."

DOtheDamnWORK

Klaviyo is a beautiful email marketing solution for Shopify. The user interface is simple, yet full of just the right features. The data collection allows me to tag and segment my list seamlessly. Finally, the education and support they provide for their platform is some of the best I've seen. So glad I found it.

lojakikaribeiro

Sou do Brasil, estou gostando muito do aplicativo, ótimo para quem precisa enviar e-mails marketing e aumentar ainda mais suas vendas!

Akidere Co.

I enjoyed working with the UI, and the app made it easy to put together an email. The big issue I have is the "periodic review" with their "compliance team". I had just opened my shop to be timed with an opening email to my subscribers, including their discount codes, and Klaviyo disabled my account the moment I confirmed sending my campaign, cancelling my email campaign and making my grand opening less than what it should have been.

HPSilver

This is so much better than the last program app we were using. Anyone thinking of switching to this app, you will not be disappointed. It so streamline, professional and easy to use. Our emails look so much better. As a business owner your time is the most valuable thing. This program helps you grow your business with very little study and learn time invested. We would highly recommend this app for any business. Thanks Klaviyo for making a great product that conveys professionalism!

Simone Walsh Jewellery

We switched to Klaviyo for Simone Walsh Jewellery after the Mailchimp break up with Shopify. We couldn't be happier so far. Customer support from Klaviyo has been excellent and we're especially pleased with how detailed we can get with segments and flows (automations) compared to Mailchimp, along with very easy Facebook audiences integration.

NewTree Apparel

I noticed that big brands use this program. Today made the first company and the account it was suspended for a safety check. Support resolved an issue in 10 minutes!

MomoGo Baby

So far so good! Great app to navigate through. Just started and already enjoying the email marketing. Thanks!