Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Healthy Spot

Our business loves using Klaviyo! Not only is it easy to use and integrate with your Shopify store, but they have great customer service and account management support to help you if you get stuck. Highly recommend!

Treats Happen Canada

Great marketing automation tool. Have set up all kinds of automations for our Canadian customers whom we want to segment from our US customers. Would rate 6 stars if I can.

Treats Happen

Great app, have been using forever. I tried Mailchimp and even Active Campaign. Great to be able to segment my list, not be charged twice for users and not have to use a conduit.

Stiletto Stonerz Smoke Boutique

Loving it so far, excited to see what else they have in store. I will be following up in a month or two after I test it out more.

Bokjeh

Has everything I need, I easy to use and the customer service is great.
You can create several flows and add several conditions to control your campaigns

禎饌廚房

Great app. I love how efficiently improve my email sending procedure. After using this app, I can easily do email marketing.

TênisBom

Worrible. they take forever to respond to support. I don't recommend to anyone. The email marketing machine is good but I always have doubts and they take 24 hours to answer me and they do not help a lot. Active campaim or mailchimp are better

Herenia

Worst experience with this app. Not working and completely useless support. Im definitely not using it again !!

September 28, 2021

Hey there! So sorry to hear you're frustrated. Our team should already be in touch to help get you the support you need. We'd love to get you up and running!

SuitShop

I have worked with multiple ESPs (email service providers) over the years and can tell you that Klaviyo is #1 at what they do--especially for their general audience (DTC/eComm). I will say, I've noticed reviews comparing other tools that offer the "same functionality" but there is a probable chance that these individuals are lacking a robust email marketing strategy to truly back those claims. You might be inclined to start with a very simple/handles-the-basics-type tool that offers free or competitive monthly costs. It's not worth it. Having to migrate and reframe your processes after the fact is not with it. I can tell you first hand that if you are ever planning to have or currently have the need for HIGHLY personalized automations, detailed segmenting, transactional emails, SEAMLESS integrations with a majority of your tech stack (returns, reviews, outside forms/popups, customer service tools like gorgias, etc.) then Klaviyo is far more established and advanced than a majority of their competitors. This product is easy to use (great for if you're new to email marketing) and simple to navigate when looking for something specific, but also robust enough to handle large lists/segmentations, persistent strategies, and detailed segmentation/personalization. Like any product, there is always room for improvement. For example, I wish I could split flows by if someone replied to an email (generally would love a reply tracking feature), but everything their tool is capable of FAR outweighs what they lack in these small, specific use cases. With Klaviyo, I feel confident that my emails will deliver, that they will deliver with the design I intended, maintain my credibility, and that I will be able to review the data to my needs in order to improve performance over time. I love the custom fields, simple API functionality, and being able to market to my customers authentically. I highly recommend it to anyone using Shopify and looking for the best, affordable ESP.

my-belly-care

I use the free account and so far I'm happy with what you can do. It is nice, you can make campains or send emails with trigger (e.g. initiate checkout)