Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

DroneCosmo

i love Klaviyo for its ease of use even for someone who knows little about creative. As a small business owner and an entrepreneur, this tool is must have to grow your email marketing. It also has many marketing automation.

Remschneider Kettle Corn

I have been using this app to capture my email contacts gathered by my spin wheel app. Klaviyo was recommended by top online marketers as the best option in email management. I was blown away by the ease and depth of the software. Don't be scared of the increasing cost as your list grows, because this software will pay for itself with just the abandoned cart flows turned on. Keep up the great work!!

PS. The training videos and webinars are amazing and FREE!!

Laughing Pet

I have had some issues with integrating Claviyo with another app. So I've sent an inquiry to their support team. Guss what? They replied after 6 hours with an empty email. No wonder they have low ratings here. Other apps have free live support where they can even write code for you within minutes for free. Great room for improvement.

The Dogs Maid

Some of the language used to explain the processes was very confusing for me at first. I have learned most of it, but it could be explained a bit clearer. Overall a good application to use.

PetSherpa

Super confusing and not easy to use or navigate. I also keep having issues with broken links in the email and when testing on myself, do not receive the abandonment emails despite customer support saying that everything looks like it's working correctly- and yes, I check my spam folder

GLORI: Fit for a Queen

If you aren't on a paid account you can't call anyone but you can contact the support team. They really do follow up, are responsive and want you to get the hang of it. This isn't as simple as mailchimp but it's also more precise and that takes a little more IT involvement. I struggled but am happy

Half Human

Best in the business. So affordable and even more powerful. If you want powerful easy to use email marketing and automation this is for you.

Cant recommend highly enough.

Beads and Dangles

I had been using Privy for email sign-ups and connecting them to MailChimp and that was working okay, but I needed to be sure that with the Shopify-MailChimp breakup that I had tied up all the loose ends. I had also been struggling with setting up emails on Privy, so when Shopify suggested I bring all my contacts into Klaviyo, I did so. Within a few hours I realized how intuitive Klaviyo is with setting up signup forms, welcome series and abandoned carts. I hit a few snags and reached out to Klaviyo over the weekend with an email and in less than 24 hours, I was getting great tech support. On Monday I used their Live Chat feature and got excellent advice during the course of the workday. I am now fully operational with Klaviyo and cannot recommend this app highly enough.

Harvest Media Company Group

The ease of use and the customizable template are stellar. Most apps of similar functionality require too much intervention from the subscriber.

XtremeTeez

This app is a game changer. I was a bit overwhelmed at the start, but it didn't take me long to work out how it all works. I highly recommend it because it will help you to automate your lists and send out professional-looking emails to potential customers, or existing customers. Almost forgot, their support team is GREAT!