Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

The Wellbeing Market

Have just created and sent my 1st email campaign using Klaviyo. Straight forward to use and prepare the email. No issues importing my customer list. very happy so far

futureshock55

Nice app!Easy to use for beginners.With many cool features.Have a free subscription for less 250 customers

Minky Levi Jewellery

I have only just got this app, but it is working well so far. Nice and easy. You can create emails with your own logos, colours, text, to represent your business as you wish. I recommend trying it.

Little Wascal Co

I HATE THIS APP. I have lost SO many sales in my opening/launch week as people simple aren't getting the signup/welcome flow series I spent HOURS setting up. Customers are emailing me to tell me they aren't getting their discount code, and I look like an idiot. Emails to support give me 'generic' fixes and I've been going backwards and forwards for 3-4 days with no resolution. Everything support have told me to do, I've done and it still doesn't work. If I don't get this issue sorted by COB Monday your app is being deleted.

Showdown 124th

Extremely easy to use with beautiful layouts. I was a little overwhelmed about sending my first newsletter, but Klaviyo has made it simple.

ATH Organics

The gold standard when it comes to e-commerce marketing. We've used a few different companies before, if you're selling physical goods, Klaviyo is the best hands down.

boysdancetooUK

Fantastic! At first sight it seems complicated but it is extremely easy to learn how to use, and you can do almost anything you want. The online help pages are also exceptionally clear! :)

YES Cacao

I was hearing about Klaviyo from several successful peers, and at the same time, disenchanted with our declining mailchimp performance. I made the switch and WOW to the deep customization. A lot of great tutorials & the platform is very user friendly.

Inovytion

INCREDIBLE, the things that you can do even with the free plan! Thanks for your job, great team! I'm using it rn

Dignitii Activewear Inc

So far I am really liking the features and ease of use, better than Mailchimp. I recommend it to small business owners.