Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Alex Rome Sound

Time spent using app Over 1 year

AVOID AT ALL COSTS! POSSIBLE SCAM (read this before using this service) Klaviyo has been nothing but trouble since we've started using it about two years ago. Let's start with emailing. Open rates are horrifically low when emailing our most loyal customers with this service. We were able to triple our open rates immediately by using a different service. My first issue with Klaviyo is poor support. Live chat takes a day or two to respond to simple and urgent requests and email support is appalling. In two years, I've not gotten a single written reply to any questions I've asked. All they do is send you blogs or pre-written responses that do anything but answer your questions. Waiting for simple (real) answers from Klaviyo support is so frustrating and has suspended the email side of my business by days or weeks at a time. Lastly, I could not even cancel this service without issues! YOU CAN NOT CANCEL BILLING FOR YOUR ACCOUNT! You can only 'request' to cancel billing for your account. I 'requested' to cancel billing for my account and was denied for whatever reason and therefore was billed over $550 for the next month. What kind of scam is this? The only way out of this scam was to dispute the charge. I hate disputing charges because of what disputes can do to a business but what was I supposed to do? I asked their support 6 different times to refund me and cancel my account and kept having to wait days for the same pre-written response that kept referring me to a blog. I literally begged over and over for a human to respond to me regarding this issue and they kept sending the same reply to me on how to cancel my account. I've never experienced this type of interaction with a service that costs as much as Klaviyo. I hate disputing charges and would do anything to avoid leaving poor reviews on a service because I understand how hard it is to build a business but these practices aren't safe. Proceed with Klaviyo with caution.

June 22, 2022

Hey there! So sorry to hear about these issues - it's certainly not an experience we want for any of our customers. Our support team noted there are 2 different accounts under your brand name. Can you please email feedback@klaviyo.com with details on which piece of feedback relates to which account so we can dig in and support you here? Much appreciated!

izzun

Location Pakistan

Great Email Marketing Tool made life easier the analytics are great and very useful for entrepreneurs

Nook Vibrant Kitchen

I used mailchimp for years but switched over to Klaviyo 10 months ago and couldn't be happier. I've learned so much about automated flows and segmentations from their blog. Can't recommend enough!

70x7

Good for what it is. Would recommend to anyone looking for an email marketing tool to pair with Shopify.

Clean Energy

Really helpful in providing a quality email to customers and targets as well as transparency of customers and targets engaging. Easy to use. I use it often.

STRONGER APPAREL

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Great app. I highly recommend Klaviyo marketing for any e-commerce store owner who wants to scale their sales through email marketing with powerful automated flows.

Ethnilink

Location France

Très déçu par cette application. La visioconférence qu'ils proposent ne permet pas du tout de se rendre compte si cela correspond ou pas aux attentes et ils vous demandent de payer la première mensualité tout de suite en cb. Le problème, même si au bout de 24/48h vous vous rendez compte que cela ne vous convient pas aucun remboursement possible. De plus, aux questions posées, il y a beaucoup trop de réponses automatisées. Tout est en anglais et je devais avoir un interlocuteur en français que je n'ai jamais eu. quand à la connexion avec Smile, cela n'a pas été possible non plus. Ils devraient avant que l'on paye, mieux expliqué comment fonctionne leur application pour éviter les mécontents

Pomppa Shop Deutschland

Location Germany

Ich komme mit einigen Dingen nicht zurecht, Live Chat gibt es nur bei kostenpflichtigen Plänen, auf Support E Mails wird leider nicht geantwortet. Nun wollte ich einen kostenpflichtigen Plan abschließen, leider wird meine Kreditkarte aus welchen Gründen auch immer, nicht akzeptiert und meine VAT ID ist angeblich ungültig. Das war es dann wohl mit Klaviyo, schade, der Umfang der App ist sicher toll, aber ohne Support für mich nicht umsetzbar.

Zero Zero Robotics store

Location China

Much better than Mailchimp. Cannot believe that there are still lots of brands sticking with Mailchimp.

Blanka Donnelli

I'm very happy with Klaviyo so far, but unfortunately, I can't find a page to leave a review on actual Shopify. I'm just so angry that some kind of liquid error showed up on my website at the top of my shop and all my customers can see it. When I reached out to Shopify they told me that I have to fix it myself and they can't help me with that. I have been told that because my web design is from a third party so I'm unable to update my store and have to build my website all over again. So when this happens again I will have to build it again and again. Is this normal? I don't think so, they should fix this problem when they want to use third-party web designs!