Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Can A Girl Catch A Break Chic Boutique LLC

I just started using this again, thank you. This is a great platform. You have a lot of great options and templates to choose from.

KHALIXĒ

Exactly what I needed! So much easier than other apps I've tried! It's perfect! The flows and campaigns have become easier. It took me a few hours to figure out everything, now it's just falling into place. My Shopify developer recommended it and i'm glad he did!

Avocado Crack

I needed this 5 years ago! This app is going to save my email marketing strategy (or lack thereof). So easy to use and so many automations to take advantage of. I am in automation heaven!

Cityluxe

The dynamic coupon in the flow automation stops working for more than a week. After I reported the issue, the support just tells me that it must be I made some changes to the coupon which causes the issue. But I am very sure no changes had been made and ask them to review my activity. Then only they acknowledge it is a bug from their side. So the support tells me that they are working to fix it (no ETA), meanwhile either use a static coupon code or stop giving coupons. 5 days passed and it is not solved yet. Absolutely dissapointed with this lousy service.

Mamatina

Easy to use and very effective. Even with a small client base --we've been online for only two months--, the mailing campaigns and flows are driving sales.

Great Northern Larder

Gamechanger - has double our sales and increased customer satisfaction tenfold. Way better than Mailchimp.

Mamaneedsfriends

good app to help with marketing, sending campaigns, I love that you can send mass emails that's exactly what I was hoping to find!

STUDIO MINI

Had to spend some time getting to know Klaviyo, but once in, I am now loving everything! So many amazing features that I can't wait to start using.

BostonPots

Love Klaviyo! Got up and running quickly as a new small business. My first campaign is scheduled for today and was able to get my Abandoned Cart and Welcome Series live!

Brandon Lee Cook

love it! so far so good! If only it diddnt have a water mark! but besides that its great. I watched lots of youtube videos to figure it all out lol.