Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

The Style Hub Co.

This is an amazing application. It has made the company's email marketing initiatives easy and seamless.

Qualwear

I like how it's easy to manage email campaigns, flow series, lists and segments. I highly recommend Klaviyo

elderlycentral

We love this App and use it for all our online e-commerce stores. it's so simple and intuitive. We've had great auto flow results on all three our sites www.elderlycentral.com, www.theparentdiary.com, and www.audiunthearing.com. We would highly recommend Klaviyo to anyone.

Unicus Joyas

Klaviyo is a great marketing tool. The setup and integration is really easy, even if you migrate from another tool. Lots of documentation. Serious e-commerce companion.

BONXA

Nappy Rutz

So far, so good! Great tool to start with. In comparison to others, Klayvio is the best of them all. Take advantage of the free version just to see the results and you'll be a paying customer in no time

LochTree

Klaviyo is a brilliant email tool. The setup and integration couldn't be easier. For anyone serious about ecommerce - you certainly need to checkout Klaviyo and give it a good look.

TrendPony

So far so good. wow it is awesome, I'm learning more things from Klaviyo everyday. Make sure you take some time to go thru all its capabilities as you will find this very useful and helpful. Almost addictive too! building lists and segments.

Bonza Dog Treats

So easy to use - wish I had installed this when I set my store up instead of Mailchimp. Great free app.

Comstock Heritage, Inc.

It seems to work great, once you figure it out :) I had a hard time distinguishing between a few things but I read up on it and it seems to work so far!