Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Vanity Bath Store

I used this app to create a flow for exit intent which has already resulted in a sale. I appreciate the support I received on getting a sign up form to work correctly. I just created my first campaign with a provided template. Simple.

LeQueen Bees

So far so good, Klaviyo makes life easier and I love the templates! Its so easy to use, even for a dropshipper beginner!

Rhythm Infused Seltzers

No support. No contact synching. Wouldn't let me send my first email at the very last minute after spending a ton of time setting it up due to some account issue that they wouldn't elaborate on. Nothing but frustration. Moving to Privy. Don't bother with these guys.

Scrolling Bee

Bad Customer support - Buggy App - Wasted $200 on this - Zero revenue - No way to know how to set up the app

KEPT

This app has helped me start segmenting my email lists and sending regular newsletters! The help blogs have been super educational and straightforward. I would highly recommend Klaviyo and look forward to learning more!

Infamiss

It took a little while to get used to at first but I enjoy the app. I believe information could be a little easier to find but all in all so far so good.

Kradle me

A must have for any shopify store period! Once you get over the learning curve you can just sit back and reap the awesome benefit of klaviyo.

Designcase shop

Customer support doesn't even exist i think . applied more than i don't how many times . also there free plan doesn't give any option its just not worth at all

Perfume Lounge

Very professional platform for marketing. We use the coupon feature a lot and it works perfect for us.
We recently started sending out our newsletters and other emails through Klaviyo and it offers so much insight into customer behavior. Very valuable.

Hampton Visual

Excellent app, easy to get up and running. There is a ton of support throughout, it's UI is intuitive and it just seems helpful overall.