4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its robust email marketing and SMS features, including sign-up incentives, shopping funnel redirects, and newsletters. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration, user-friendly interface, and responsive customer support. The app's email builder, segmentation, and automated flows are powerful tools, while its analytics and training resources provide valuable insights. Despite some concerns about pricing, many merchants find the cost justified by the features and support offered.

February 4, 2024

Is it really possible that you are email marketing template provider and I need to customize email footer for every single flow? I mean talking about saving time and doing things better...

Foerge
9 months using the app
Klaviyo replied February 6, 2024

Hello, we understand the importance of saving time and ensuring efficiency in your email marketing endeavors. We'd like to inform you that customization options are indeed available within Klaviyo to streamline your workflow, by using a universal block (https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005413888)

Should you encounter any challenges or have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out or head over to our Help Center Articles, Community Page or Academy.

January 9, 2024

Using Klavyio since years and the features and support is absolutely great. A big recommendation!

Beyond Nutrition
Luxembourg
Over 3 years using the app
Klaviyo replied January 11, 2024

Thanks for being a loyal Klaviyo user! Your big recommendation means a lot to us!

Edited January 4, 2024

I use this app and choose $60 plan, I sent some mails and SMS, no one open mails, no any use on the business, you can just ignore this app.
Why this app good? because they take a lot cost on the marketing!!!

I AM VERY ANGRY ABOUT KLAVIYO!!!!!!!! if you need to use it, plz see my words. I chose a plan that cost $60, after one month, I don't need this app, so I remove it, but it never notice me I need to change plan to free, than this app won't charge me anymore, just let me remove it, than, after a month, klaviyo just chage me $60 again, without any any notice, I even do not know why I cost $60, if you still charge me if I don't change to free plan, you should notice me BEFORE i REMOVE IT,!!!!. and it's so complicated to change free plan. I do not use this app long time, KLAVIYO should refund to me, plz solve this problem asap.

Partysline
China
About 1 month using the app
January 13, 2024

A must-have tool that helps with customer connection and the building of customer loyalty

Scrapbook Fantasies
About 1 year using the app
Klaviyo replied January 23, 2024

We very much agree. Thank you for the review!

November 14, 2023

Where to start... klaviyo has not been able to successfully cancel my subscription for over a year. They just continue to pull from my account. If you call them you wait on the phone foreverrrr only for the automated system to say they are having a hard time connecting to support then it hangs up on you. At one point I finally managed to get them on the phone after months!! At that point they told me the account was canceled. It still wasn't. So here I am being charged for what is seeming like the rest of my freaking life. They always say it is canceled and you'll receive a confirmation email but not until we are off the phone. It never comes so you have no proof of cancelation. This is just continuing. Total scam. There is a clear cut section showing how to cancel within the app. Except you have to confirm your email. It always says the email address is wrong although it is clearly showing your email address in the account setting. SCAM SCAM SCAM! And it never worked to begin with. Just the worst company.

Mirabella
Almost 2 years using the app
January 12, 2024

A must-have for marketing with shopify

Becker's Best Shoes
About 3 years using the app
Klaviyo replied January 23, 2024

We couldn't agree more! Thank you for the review!

December 1, 2023

I switched to Klaviyo from Mailchimp a little over a month ago and it has been the best decision! For me specifically, the cost is higher but I'm definitely getting that back in features, support, and better conversion. I especially love how well the integration with Shopify works and how kind and helpful the Klaviyo support staff are. I'd definitely recommend the switch if you're on the fence!

Lindy Stark
About 1 month using the app
January 3, 2024

No integrity. The point of contacts have Zero integrity. Kyle Collingham canceled twice, and on the 2nd time didn't bother to send an email.

Then I contacted customer support, and they said they only cared about trouble shooting the product.

EDASI
Almost 2 years using the app
December 14, 2023

If you don't value your time and don't consider what tomorrow will bring, then this is the best app to start with and see if it works out for you. I began to believe many YouTubers praising this app, but I can confirm that it is completely overrated and a waste of time. After spending hours setting up Klaviyo and enjoying all the features, its number one problem is the delayed email sending. Imagine, after investing hours and sessions in Klaviyo, it fails because of the main issue - sending emails. Go ahead if you really want to play Russian roulette.

Best of Heaven's
Germany
6 months using the app
December 22, 2023

Klaviyo's support team is the BEST support team I've ever worked with! If you have any issues at all, you can rest assured that they'll be able to help you quickly, thoroughly, and kindly.

Full Focus