4.1

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust email marketing and SMS features, including an intuitive email builder, powerful segmentation, and automated flows. They appreciate the user-friendly interface, seamless integration with Shopify, and advanced analytics tools. The app's customer support is noted for its quick response and expertise. Comprehensive training and resources make it suitable for both new and established businesses. Some merchants reported a significant increase in revenue after using the app.

April 3, 2024

Probamos Klaviyo porque nos parecía un programa más profesional para email marketing, la personalización, las automatizaciones... En fin, muchas cosas buenas. Pero tras estar varias semanas con él nos dimos cuenta que gran parte de los mails que mandábamos terminaban en la carpeta de spam, cosa que no pasaba con otras dos aplicaciones que habíamos utilizado anteriormente. Además, el precio es excesivo para la cantidad de mails que permite enviar.

Blue Denim
Spain
Klaviyo replied April 8, 2024

¡Muchas gracias por tu revisión! Si encuentras algún problema con la entrega, por favor comunícate con nuestro equipo de soporte para que podamos evaluar el problema y solucionarlo. Puedes encontrar más información en nuestro sitio de soporte: https://www.klaviyo.com/support
y https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005247008#h_01HJ46QX72HMG4BSS726FJTXS7

February 16, 2024

Klaviyo is one of the best platforms around and the customer service is top notch. From the smallest detail to the biggest problem imaginable, they always seems to assist in ensuring my email program is running on all cylinders. I would recommend 1000 times over!

Mario Badescu
About 1 year using the app
Klaviyo replied February 21, 2024

Thank you so much for that glowing recommendation!

February 29, 2024

This app is so easy to use, great integration with Shopify and the customer support is amazing! Luan from Klaviyo has recently helped us and he has been superb!

CanineCraftsUK
10 months using the app
February 20, 2024

Incredible! The customer service is next level. Deb was so knowledgeable and very helpful. Thank you guys for such great help.

Lucin Organics
12 months using the app
February 7, 2024

Customer service was amazing; worked with Hayley E and was so patient on helping me get my new sender requirements set up. Highly recommend!

Budget to Success
Over 1 year using the app
Klaviyo replied February 14, 2024

Thank you so much for the recommendation. We will make sure Hayley hears this great review.

March 29, 2024

Platform is awesome, and the support is very helpful.

Online Adult Store | ThatMood
Klaviyo replied April 3, 2024

We couldn't agree more.

March 4, 2024

As a seasoned e-commerce founder with nearly 1 million in sales, I strongly advise against using this app! Over the past four years, we dedicated ourselves to building an extensive subscriber list, fine-tuning our flows, and collecting valuable data. Shockingly, Klaviyo disabled our account without any prior notice. When we inquired about the reason, they pointed to a high bounce rate in one of our campaigns.

Despite our earnest request to reopen the account and our commitment to reducing the bounce rate, Klaviyo insisted on its permanent closure. The fallout is devastating – all our meticulously crafted flows, crucial data, and the carefully nurtured subscriber lists have vanished. It's crucial to be aware that this app can swiftly disable your account, even if you've been a loyal customer for four years. My recommendation: steer clear of this app and opt for Mailchimp or Omnisend for a far superior service.

Buvanha DE
Netherlands
7 months using the app
February 13, 2024

I've been using Klaviyo for about a year now and find it super easy to use. The support is top notch as well.

SAINTE CELLIER
12 months using the app
Klaviyo replied February 21, 2024

Hey there, thank you for being with us for so long! We will make sure our support team gets this message. If you need any assistance, you know where to find us.

January 12, 2024

There is a big email Google change by Feb 1st, 2024 so various things needed to be done .
This time I found the Klavyio team very responsive, sending me help info and answering my questions which was very helpful, as I am not a tecky person at all.

Normally Klavyio team answers swiftly, depending how busy they are.
I recommend this platform but not always super easy to use for untecky people. At first I got concrete help to set it all up because reading lots of articles of "how to" is not always easy and time consuming when you want direct, things done swiftly.

belledesoiree.com
Over 5 years using the app
Klaviyo replied January 23, 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate your feedback on our responsiveness during the recent Yahoo / Google email changes. We're glad to have been helpful in providing information and answering your questions. We understand that these new requirements may pose some challenges for those less tech-savvy, but we're here to assist. If you ever need direct and swift help, feel free to reach out. We're committed to making your experience with Klaviyo as smooth as possible.

March 20, 2024

Super application, je le recommande !

Matutina-Chic