Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ashaney2022

Location China

rubbish, my account was suspended once it was posted, I contacted them at least 6-7 times, no one responded to me and helped me solve the problem, they charged me $150 and then disappeared, I can provide my The screenshot of the email, I promise this is true, in addition, the price of klaviyo is very expensive now, and the experience is getting worse and worse, I absolutely do not recommend it! ! ! !

April 29, 2022

Hi there! We'd love to help get you up and running but our team is having trouble locating your Klaviyo account. Can you send details over to feedback@klaviyo.com when you have a moment? Thanks in advance!

Crypto-secrets

Location France

I was immediately banned from the application without explanation, and when I prove to them that my application respects their conditions, I mysteriously get no more answers. This is an amateur service, move on and look for other applications that will be better.

April 28, 2022

Hi there! Unfortunately at this time, we do not allow cryptocurrency related products, services, or content on Klaviyo. Our acceptable use policy is here: https://www.klaviyo.com/legal/acceptable-use-policy.

Shackled.Me

I use Klaviyo to send personalized emails to all of my leads at once. This is a great tool because it helps me keep all of my digital relationships in one place. I also love that all of my messages are personalized to each contact. This tool helps me increase leads and sales. It is affordable and easy to use. This is an essential tool for my marketing strategy. https://www.kinkytoy.store https://www.shackled.me

Swazi

Location New Zealand

Seriously I don't get why people use them. We switched from Omnisend and have nothing by problems. Onboarding was terrible, the staff just did not want to know. Since we have been using it we have found a number of issues and the support is so poor (especially if you are out of the US), I honestly don't know what you are paying for. We will be moving back to a provider who has better service and a better product, this one is rubbish.

April 28, 2022

Hi there. Apologies for any trouble contacting our support team. We do have a robust community forum that's a great resource when support queues are longer and I hope you have a chance to check that out. https://community.klaviyo.com/ We noticed you sent an email as well and will reply to that to see if we can talk further about the other issues you've encountered. Look for an email back soon!

Devon Rum Co.

Switched from MailChimp to Klaviyo and haven't looked back. It integrates really nicely with Shopify and we're now able to do SO much more to support our E-Commerce desires.

Testimu

De lo mejor que he encontrado en email marketing. Una magnifica herramienta para promocionar tu tienda.

quantlabsnet

Excellent app for the last 2 years but this business of limiting emails hinders the performance of growing stores. They just don't seem to get it you will be resending your emails to the same people who only engage but never buy. After 10+ years of doing this, you need to hit the fresh inbound emails more frequently. I am leaning towards moving on if this hinders my business growth. It seems there are better options now than from 2+ years ago being on Shopify.

Cubic Zirconia CZ

Pretty fantastic but can be damned intimidating-- especially if you've invested a bunch of time in the past to learn other email systems and figure this one will be as hard or harder. We became Klaviyo users in 2020 but didn't do much with it until the last 6 weeks. We tried but got stuck a lot. We attempted to hire Klaviyo experts but no one wanted to work hourly ad we didn't want to sign contracts for thousands of dollars per month and nothing really guaranteed from a completion standpoint. In the last 6 weeks we've realized how much Klaviyo can do-- and figured out a LOT of the "how" to get it to do that just by methodically going through the video trainings on Klaviyo Academy. Those videos are a lifesaver! If you've considered giving Klaviyo a chance because you suspect it might do a bunch of great things you wanna do but don't know how-- but have held off, thinking it's "too complicated" to learn...give yourself a chance. We haven't figured everything out by any means but we're well on the way to Klaviyo paying for itself and becoming a magnifier and amplifier for all of our channels and audience growth plus of course revenue growth. FWIW the Shopify integration was trickier than they said it would be-- but all in all not horribly difficult.

mytutor722.com

Klaviyo does an excellent job on guiding my business to achieve its destination toward success. A clear and precise explanation through it's tutoring simplicity reveals the quality of expertise it offers to VIP Communities.

The Fabric Snob

Really disappointed that they got rid of unlimited emails. We send 1-2 per week, and they have priced themselves out of the market. Emailed the support team about the price increase and they did nothing. It will now cost me an extra $250 to send fewer emails than I was before. I also found that their editing tools were more archaic than other companies I have used.

April 12, 2022

Hi Lindsey, thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your experience with Klaviyo. I’m sorry to hear that you’re unhappy with the email limit that applies to your tier. We apply a limit to encourage customers to send timely, targeted emails to their lists and use data segmentation to ensure that messages are relevant. I’d like to ask our customer success team to reach out and give you some tactics for reducing volume, if you’d be open to having a conversation about this. They will be in touch shortly!