Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

DW Home Candles

I've used Klaviyo for the past couple of years and have always appreciated how user friendly it is. While working at DW Home, I've had an even better experience with my Customer Success Manager, Katelyn. She helps my team and I out whenever a problem arises or if we have any questions. I would highly recommend Klaviyo to anyone that owns a small or large business so you can truly measure the success of your emails and how much to invest in your business. Klaviyo is constantly adding new features weekly to help with reporting, benchmarks, and click through. Thank you Klaviyo! :)

Sakara Life

Been using Klaviyo for several years, and they've grown so much in that time - many new features have been released to allow for more targeted segmentation, additional channels, etc., allowing us to grow, as well. Their CS team is also always super helpful!

Doublee_CaDA

edited the content for an afternoon, but the app can’t be used as a result, please tell me why? Is this software downloaded to let him acquire our customers?

SOFFTDUTY

I have used other email marketing platforms such as Privy and MailChim before, and none of them compare to Klaviyo. I would recommend this app to every single Shopify user. It lets you create interactive email campaigns, flows and also track your website activity and exactly what your costumers were doing on your site. This app is awesome and a must have in my opinion.

The Allotment Wine Company

Previously familiar with campaigns, I've used Klaviyo to create multiple automated flows for the store I run and they are a game changer. From sign-up forms to abandoned cart flows, Klaviyo paid for itself within the first day and has lead to making more and more each month through its easy-to-create flows. I'm a big fan.

Vidlogix

I don’t like it…I don’t like it…I don’t like it. Why on Earth is this company still using preferences pages from c. 1992. It’s 2021…time to make dem landing pages mobile responsive. Get with the time. Absolute rubbish (English accent). Absolute crap (Scottish accent).

Cici Underwear

Klaviyo has made my Returns on Ad Spend sooooooo much better! Plus it's so easy to use. I love the drag and drop functionality.

Aven WFH Life

I wanted to like it (onboarding was reasonably easy and it has good features) but this app greatly reduced the mobile Google PageSpeed insights score and that's a no-go. Moreover, I had reached out to support and like some of the other reviewers, I was provided with links to "solutions" that I had already told them I had tried. There was no real attempt at trying to resolve the issue; more like, "well, we're always improving" so basically, just wait until "someday" and maybe it will get fixed, even though if you search online, others noted the same slow-down issues. I debated leaving this review because my Husband and I own a full-stack web development company and we understand the challenges of scaling and keeping everyone happy so I don't like to leave negative reviews; however, I hope that this constructive review will help them improve their product and support response.

September 7, 2021

Hi there! Thanks so much for this thoughtful review. We'd love to connect and better understand what's happening for you. If you can send us a note to feedback@klaviyo.com we would appreciate it so much!

Embal'VERT l'emballage alimentaire réutilisable

A nice man from Klavio called me, and it sounded great. I asked about Paid and Free plans, and he explained paid, includes "World Class Support", so I signed up... it turns out support is ... chat with links to help pages.... or email support... combined with mon-fri USA timescales, this means that in Europe you could wait for 72 hours for a reply ( I don't know about you, but the weekends is when I get most time to play with software like this, and that's usually when I get stuck). If you compare with Shopify support, , where you can get phone help immediately, its not nearly as helpful.. It remains to be seen if I can get it working quickly enough to justify paying for it, albeit with less than "World Class Support"

Sabersmyth

Robust and powerful email marketing tools. There's a bit of a learning curve, but they have lots of resources to help. We especially love the email flow chart visualization tool.