Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

by Klaviyo

Everything you need for ecommerce marketing

Maktoob Clothing

The best email marketing app ever, so simple and easy to sync/use! Deleted all my old marketing emails/ pop ups!

Le Stylistic

So many apps on shopify think it's normal to be paid a lot for a poor service and Klavyio is definitely one of them.

Absolute Home Furnishings

The drag and drop feature on both the automated flows and the email template has been very easy to use. Took me a few days to get the full platform all figured out but once I got passed the learning curve it's been awesome. I would definitely recommend Klaviyo to anyone.

WellKute Boutique

I am still navigating and trying to figure things out. It will take a few more tries for me to fully understand how to use. For the most part I am happy with the email marketing portion. I will keep you posted as I progress.

LittleGypsyStoreAU

I love the ease of using this app to set up emails for sales and to also gain new subscribers to my mail list! I have been running my website for years but have never utilized the mail application because quite frankly it seemed overwhelming! I can honestly say Klaviyo has made this process super easy for beginners and even us ones who have been in the game but are ready to upgrade! Recommend for sure :)

Portfolio Insider

Klaviyo's Shopify integrations are awesome, especially being able to then also segment Facebook Ads. I hope they continue with the ad platform integrations.

Knox Collection

Really easy to use. Simple and straightforward, walks you through everything it can do the limitations for an unpaid account aren't that bad. Would recommend.

INSML

I have to review the purchased product, no one has reviewed it within a few days. I can't use it at all, and there will be no refund.

Flawless Rack Boutique

I enjoyed using this app, easy and straight forward. tried different apps, but am staying with Klaviyo for now.

The Drag Room

LOVE THIS APP! I was previously using Privy, and needed a way to set up automated email flows for welcome emails, and to filter users by country (e.g. To give new subscribers a welcome discount, then follow up if they had not used it yet, with prices in local currency). Klaviyo has been a great solution, for free. I found some parts challenging in the beginning such as accidentally deleting entire email flows and not being able to get them back, but once I got used to it, this app has been everything I wanted for managing customer lists and leaving automation to do the work!