Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

by Klaviyo

Everything you need for ecommerce marketing

The Home & Garden Co

I really hate most newsletter templates, but this has changed my perspective, excellent product that i cannot recommend enough !!

SelfieDeck

Im amazed that is for free. They provide great value for starting entrepreneurs. At the end 250 contacts goes fast, so just consider your AOV and then make a decision

svgmky

I used this app for the first time today and so far I´ve had a great experience. I highly recommend it

OnTheList HK

It's crap. We chose Klaviyo because it can create coupons and activate upon sending the email, 22% of the times it didn't work (we have 3 shopify-linked Klaviyo account, all experienced the same). Contacted support, and the problem was never solved, they just say "it's hard to say why it didn't work..." ????? Seriously?
The upside is, the onboarding manager and account manager was very helpful and nice.

kindtouchlovers

I can't use this app because I can't send any emails. I created 4 flows and run them live, but I didn't receive any emails on 3 different email addresses with 3 different devices. I can't run my store now too, because my clients won't receive any coupons that I promise to send them by email. There is no support too, it's been 35 hours since I emailed them, and they didn't answer yet. Very disappointed with this, I thought this app will be much more helpful

Loyal & Lush

The platform isn't intuitive and the customer service is mediocre at best. The final straw was when one of my flows stopped sending emails for no reason. Klaviyo customer service had no idea why and had to escalate. Also you have to pay extra for no double opt-in, which is ridiculous.

Galaxybuzz

Leider antwortet der Support nicht auf meine Emails.
Kein Zugang mehr zu meinem Klaviyo-Dashboard möglich (nur noch über die Shopify App am Handy, was aber keine Lösung ist)
Über einen Browser werde ich bei dem Login-Versuch nach einem Bestätigungscode gefragt, welcher per Email versendet werden sollte (Ich erhalte aber keinen Code per Email). Emails mehrmals überprüft.
Etliche Emails wurden bisher ignoriert und keinerlei Reaktion seitens Klaviyo. Echt Schade.

December 22, 2020

Hi Galaxybuzz! We're sorry to hear about your login trouble. We've looked into the issue, and it appears that your email domain isn't connected to an accessible IP. This is why you haven't been able to receive our emails, including our verification codes and responses from our Support team. We'd recommend working with your email domain provider to resolve this issue so we can send emails to your address again.

Curly Chaos Hair Co.

I am using Klaviyo to manage my email marketing. I like the flow concepts on the app that allow automatic email sending. The premade ones available are a good starting point. I also like the campaigns. I don't like that I had to upload my subscribers list, I thought it would have been able to be imported during the integration.

LuvPup

Loving Klaviyo! It's a bit overwhelming at first, but there are lots of video tutorials out there to get you going. Love that it's free to start with, until your list has grown. By then, you should be able to afford to pay for it!

Jeremy Loops

It does what it says out the box. So much more powerful than any other ESP I've come across and it does genuinely pay for itself almost right away. Happy customer.