Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

HorseworldEU

Very good app, easy to understand and to work with. I hope it will bring me more revenue in the future.
www.satinerose.com

The Digital Fan

I'm using Klaviyo for all my email marketing needs. I'm just getting started, but it's easy to use and is a great addition to my shopify apps

Heavenly Shores

Klaviyo is an amazing automated app to grow a business with. I like the Free plan and the You Tube channel (Klaviyo Academy) with all the instructional videos on how to properly use the app.

Revel and Bask

I just created my company's first email with Klaviyo, and am happy with the way it came out. Looking forward to creating more.

I had created a newsletter signup bar on top of my site with Klaviyo a couple weeks ago, but just noticed it has mysteriously disappeared, although I hadn't taken any additional actions on it.

E-Global Shop

Klaviyo is an awesome app that every online business SHOULD have. I t is a great automation tool to grow your business through marketing.
I love it.
Thank you Klaviyo for being there.

Wear Your Mantra Designs

I have only recently started to use the Klaviyo app but I am impressed how they give small businesses the opportunity to grow by starting on a free plan.

ALIDAFASHION

Pretty intuitive to understand & put to good use! It has a direct integration with Shopify and many other apps!

HippieShop.com

We have been using Klaviyo on HippieShop.com since we migrated to Shopify Plus. It's a really powerful app and very help in creating email campaigns and flows which currently account for 12% of our total sales. The built in flow templates were easy to set up and basically pay the monthly fee the app with no extra work. Great investment, give it a shot!

-HippieShop

In Case Co

You won't regret it. Klaviyo has really helped our business. I am so pleased with this product. You won't regret it.

Wonderways UAE

Love Klaviyo. Have been using it outside of Shopify with great success and now excited to use it on my Shopify store to drive additional revenue with email campaigns.