Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Unique Views ALBATOMI

I really like this app. Helped me to create good campaigns. I recomand it! It's very simple to use,

Design KontroL

Really good app overall! A bit expensive but you'll make a profit quickly. We are happy that there was a free option at the beginning.

Sockstock®

Great and easy to use tool.We use it for Sockstock and increased sales by using subscription popups and newsletter.

S.W.S.

Outstanding, customizable platform that has massively improved my customer experience. If I had to pick on App to keep installed, this would be it.

Bulbul Home

Best thing I ever did! The data and insights on customers is amazing, and the ease with which I can create templates - O.M.G
Love it!

Our Generation NZ

We recently migrated to Klaviyo from another provider and have found the transition to be very easy and the Klaviyo application is proving to very easy to use while having all the functionality we could need.

Galactic Swagg

It is my favorite app! klaviyo makes everything so easy and seamless. Must have app for online stores

Kiriko Made

Best email for ecommerce ever built. We've added substantial revenue with campaigns and flows. Outstanding customer support as well.

Indigena Skincare

I love the ease of use of this App, it works so well! Thank you Klaviyo for the great customer service! Elliott was awesome.

Cbd Lake Farm

imbarazzante cambia le parole da solo non ti fa scrivere in senso compiuto !!!! davvero SCONSIGLIATO

March 11, 2022

Ciao Alberto, mi dispiace tanto che tu l'abbia sperimentato. Con qualche informazione in più, sarei felice di aiutarti. Puoi inviare un'e-mail a feedback@klaviyo.com con ulteriori informazioni sul problema riscontrato? Grazie.