Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

LW Designs LLC

Top quality ................................................................................................

BioMagnetic Sport

Klaviyo is worth every single cent. I was worried I wouldn't get my money's worth but it is just incredible. The revenue we make just from our flows covers the monthly fee. Fantastic app and I highly recommend it. We are small business and the insight that we get from the Klaviyo team is so valuable.

LuxuryFloorLamps.com

I use Klaviyo for abandoned cart checkouts, pop up forms, email campaigns, newsletters. It is so easy to use and highly recommended!

Brain Forza

Honestly, I hate Klaviyo. I was recommended to switch by my Marketing guy (because they get about 50% commission, checkout Klaviyos Gold, Platinum and Silver partner agreements). Its a total ripoff and lacks basic functionality that Mailchimp has. Mailchimp is half the price, with all the same and significantly more features including way better segmentation, demographic estimated, re-marketing tools, postcards, built in surveys, landing pages, etc. Also my favorite Mailchimp feature, is a one-click button that lets you re-send a campaign to those who didn't open it the first time. Gets huge open rate gains. Klaviyo is garbage. I never should have switched over. Don't waste your money.

July 29, 2021

Hi there! So sorry to hear about these frustrations. We'd love to connect and better understand what's going on so that we can help. Our team is reaching out to you and your agency partner as we speak. Thanks for sharing your feedback so we can get to the bottom of it.

Lifeheks

Best mailing program there is. Many clients that abandoned their cart ordered after receiving a automatic email with us.
Klaviyo has many options for integrations making it a very smart way to inform your customers about recent events about their order. Using RUSH for shipping email integrations.

Aisling Organic Cosmetics

We have been using Klaviyo for about 2 years now and are incredibly happy with the platform. Everything from stellar customer support, to the community they build, to the top-tier analytics and reporting dashboards always exceeds our expectations. Highly recommend Klaviyo!

Fames Chocolate

Great customer evangelist on twitter sharing all valuable information :) Great employees = Great product!!!

John's Crazy Socks

We started using Klaviyo in 2017 a few months after we opened our store, John's Crazy Socks, and it has been an essential tool ever since. We are committed to building a community with our customers and making personal connections; Klaviyo supports both objectives. t has helped grow from near zero to a 8 figure company. As we have grown, we have seen Klaviyo continually improve its offerings, taking advantage of new technology and changes in the marketplace. And their support has been terrific throughout. We consider Klaviyo to be an essential partner in our buienss.

The Freeze Pipe

Love Klaviyo.... Good tool and treat their customers well. I highly recommend using them. Their if/then logic is great.

Honest Teez Clothing

Once you get your head around it, it is a massive value add when starting up. I'd be sure to learn as much as possible about how it works and take full advantage.