Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Haze Gray Apparel

The best app I have run across by a wide margin. I installed it while taking the email marketing 101 course and it was super useful. Made a lot of the tasks and objectives WAY easier. This is big.

Rex Buzz

Klaviyo is an amazing App.Simply love the automations.Kalviyo is the perfect solution to the ecommerce email marketing.

Adores Cat

What an easy and beautiful App to use, thanks guys for this App, There are no complicated setups or configurations, just click and follow the on screen instructions. Nice one.

SHAZ & KIKS

Klaviyo for ecommerce is great! Easy to use, great support, great webinar and knowledge sessions. Been easy to sync up with various tech platforms.

Lily of the Valley

Lots of cool templates available to help you get started right away with your email marketing. But I use mostly for segmenting customers, immediate thank you notes for new orders, and customized abandoned order email. The flows are easy to modify. The analytics are clear. I have yet to fully maximize Klaviyo but I am happy thus far. Oh and the support is excellent!

tecnoimex

Me encanta la aplicación, es muy facil de usar y puedes encontrar ayuda en su blog, videos tutoriales y mucho más.

Sports Nutrition By Max Muscle

The absolute worst customer service of any app that I used on my online store. Will not respond to your questions and when the do respond, after days gone by, they respond with a useless link to a topic that was never your question or concern in the first place.

Dressed by Danielle

It's such a good app with so many free features that were a game changer for my business! Its easy to use and I couldnt recommend it more!

Makaila James

Recently switched from Mailchimp; the difference is eye opening. Klaviyo lays out the campaigns, lists, and workflows in a very intuitive manner. Mailchimp is good for inly entry level mailing lists (free), but once your numbers start to grow, switching to Klaviyo is a must.

The Unicorn's eye

I love that i can mange my shopify account from one place. klaviyo has optimized my page and helped me better track my metric.