Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Win the hearts of your customers with ultra-personal messages

4Eva Turnt

Best email and SMS Marketing app on shopify hands down!!!
Simple to use many different ways to boost conversions I love this app its a game changer

Taberwish

It gives you a thousand ways to be able to play with emails, the limit is your creativity. It is quite good the truth.

Sybotanica

Great app, lot's of functionality and a great support team. Would highly recommend. The segmentation options are great.

Elite Medical Accessories USA

Easy and Intuitive interface - Used it for the first time and it was easy breezy. Really loved the flow and options that it offers

Wick & Soy Candle Co.

It's so easy integrate, it's so easy to use! Klaviyo is a must have for all small businesses who are passionate about extending their marketing capabilities meaningfully!

Zooves

Awesome app. I've used Aweber previously for my business and decided to integrate my store with klaviyo. Got an abandoned cart order within my first 7 e-mails sent out. Worth it

Half Moon Handwerks

I recently fired Mail Chimp and had to find another company quickly. Klaviyo was recommended and I am very happy with the switch. It is intuitive to use with good tutorials for support.

Alpha Weebs

Don't think just go for it. It has saved me a lot of abandoned carts.................................

FuturityBlinds

The customer support for klavio by Sakinah was excellent. that's why I left this review and the only reason why I did.

Home Steel Deco

The app has really helped me recover some abandoned carts, easy to set up flows, a must have from day one