Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

sweetdynamik

I used this app to send a thank you campaign out to all of my subscribers. I love it, very easy to use. I love the support I have gotten from Klaviyo

Tushon

Very happy with Klaviyo since moving over from Mailchimp. The migration was easy, creating flows and my first campaign done within two days. Really like it so far! Recommend

Remezclas Cultura

I'ma first time email campaign creator and I seem to have pulled it off, haha. I really recommend Klaviyo, I can only imagine what experience email pros could do. Cheers Klaviyo!

FirstChoice Gear

The integration into Shopify and other tools I use is excellent. There's plenty of help videos for those just starting and their support is prompt and helpful. You'll find that it's more than just a tool to send emails. You can include pop-ups and all sorts of things to keep your customers engaged.

The WYSIWYG editor is excellent and easy to use, pretty much intuitive yet very flexible.

Klaviyo came recommended to me by others and they didn't steer me wrong. Give it a try and I think you'll be impresses...I am.

...Robert

w3ecommerce

Powerful and simple to use. The editor is great and you feel free to design whatever you want. The campaign process is also well designed.
Congrats Klaviyo!

Little Cub Store

Very helpful app, made organising my email marketing into "flows" and set times for sending. To create a newsletter this is awesome and makes everything quick and easy. I recommend!

Living Industries

Absolutely everything you need to operate an email automation and campaign schedule efficiently. Very easy to use, allows you to do almost anything with minimal headaches. Thanks Klaviyo, 5 stars!

Blue Milk Soda

A waste of time.

The app migrated my Shopify customers, but it didn't allow me to add them to any list, which eventually means that I can not use them in a campaign. After adding manually the customers to a list, I spent an hour creating a campagin and as soon as I clicked SEND they blocked my account. Thank you.

Exclusive Crazy Deals

Very easy to use, and comes with lot of features, I am excited to use Klaviyo for email marketing automation.

Bear Mattress

Super robust platform, and very helpful sales team. They setup flows for us, and it was easy to follow their lead. I'm looking forward to optimizing our email sends with this solid platform.