Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Scrolling Bee

Bad Customer support - Buggy App - Wasted $200 on this - Zero revenue - No way to know how to set up the app

KEPT

This app has helped me start segmenting my email lists and sending regular newsletters! The help blogs have been super educational and straightforward. I would highly recommend Klaviyo and look forward to learning more!

Infamiss

It took a little while to get used to at first but I enjoy the app. I believe information could be a little easier to find but all in all so far so good.

Kradle me

A must have for any shopify store period! Once you get over the learning curve you can just sit back and reap the awesome benefit of klaviyo.

Designcase shop

Customer support doesn't even exist i think . applied more than i don't how many times . also there free plan doesn't give any option its just not worth at all

Perfume Lounge

Very professional platform for marketing. We use the coupon feature a lot and it works perfect for us.
We recently started sending out our newsletters and other emails through Klaviyo and it offers so much insight into customer behavior. Very valuable.

Hampton Visual

Excellent app, easy to get up and running. There is a ton of support throughout, it's UI is intuitive and it just seems helpful overall.

Dezod

This App is pretty straight forward and even goes through a check list for you. It's the simplest Email app I've use to date. Integration is seamless.

SSG

I've used Mailchimp for several years, but when I launched my Shopify store I felt I needed something a bit more tailored to the e-commerce experience, something MC didn't handle well. I've got Klaviyo getting subscribers via popups, having customers return for abandoned checkouts, and sending a weekly 'New in stock' newsletter with great results! Really happy with it overall. With the admin dashboard was a bit more 'modern', you have to remember to hit Save a lot or you lose changes, but that's just a minor inconvenience.

RayTech-Advanced-

Experience behind the platform is extravaganza like the information is clear to understand and its really helpful