Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

by Klaviyo

Everything you need for ecommerce marketing

The Believer's Place

Thank you for the opportunity to promote our new store without charge. It truly gives us the ability to see if our concept works.
Thank you again!
Howard and Leanne Bailey
believers-place.com

Vandrap

We use Klaviyo since we started 3 weeks ago. We already made some sales because of our flows we have created in Klaviyo. This app is more than just a email marketing app - the opportunites and chances a huge!

Shop Machine LI

They are honest, trustworthy, considerate partners. They are honest, trustworthy, considerate partners.

Ticaboo Store

Second time i'm trying to use this app. I think its a little bit confuse to use but maybe its only its new to me. Once I know how it works it will be simple. It has many possibilities to explore even on free plan.

Champ Outdoor

Integrates beautifully with Shopify. I love the tools Klaviyo offers! They are very intuitive and easy to use for people who are not CRM experts!

AMBEAUTY

I really love this app, helped me a lot of, will use it in future for sure. Recommend it to others thank you ))

The Lash Drip

Love the use of email flows from this app! Setting up flows and campaigns are easy, almost with no effort.

ClassiLash Studio

I used this app to help me get my email campaign out and get more sales to my store. So far I like it and my first time using it. We'll see how it works out.

Upstream Baby™

Love this app, it's easy to use and to understand. Makes automation a breeze and gives me a single view of my customers. Perfect!

CP Designs Unlimited, LLC

The templates are helpful. The videos are very helpful and the guides are user friendly. I switched over from another platform and am very glad I did.