Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

mytutor722.com

Klaviyo does an excellent job on guiding my business to achieve its destination toward success. A clear and precise explanation through it's tutoring simplicity reveals the quality of expertise it offers to VIP Communities.

The Fabric Snob

Really disappointed that they got rid of unlimited emails. We send 1-2 per week, and they have priced themselves out of the market. Emailed the support team about the price increase and they did nothing. It will now cost me an extra $250 to send fewer emails than I was before. I also found that their editing tools were more archaic than other companies I have used.

April 12, 2022

Hi Lindsey, thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your experience with Klaviyo. I’m sorry to hear that you’re unhappy with the email limit that applies to your tier. We apply a limit to encourage customers to send timely, targeted emails to their lists and use data segmentation to ensure that messages are relevant. I’d like to ask our customer success team to reach out and give you some tactics for reducing volume, if you’d be open to having a conversation about this. They will be in touch shortly!

Behemoth Webstore Worldwide

Location Poland

This application is totally powerful, intuitive, and very functional. The support is great as well. Fantastic!!

Doppeltree

Switched over from MailChimp toward the end of last year. It was a very big undertaking recreating all of our email flows, triggers, and templates - but in the end it was well worth the effort. Now we feel like we have a true CRM + Email + Metrics system that allows us to have a much more holistic view of our store and customer that we didn't have before. The ability to slice and dice data is also leaps and bounds better than MailChimp. Finally, even though doing a migration was a PIA, it also gave us an opportunity to re-look everything and button up trigger/DRIP/automation campaigns and fix issues and make things even better.

GoSmartyShop

Location Italy

Semplice da utilizzare, immediata ed intuitiva, apre a moltissime possibilità di applicazione. Consigliata.

tecphone

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 month

Muy útil con sus flujos de correos automatizados y campañas para temporadas especiales. Se pueden combinar con flujos SMS.

Trippy Trades

Location Australia

The text constantly comes up different when we are doing a test for a newsletter(sent to mobile devices) also when doing a pop up form it comes up with an error "Unable to detect that signup forms are successfully installed on your site." even though we have integrated Klaviyo with Shopify. we contacted customer service twice through email a few days ago but no one has responded. The customer service is not reliable.

April 1, 2022

Hi Basel, I appreciate you providing your feedback via review. Our Support team is experiencing higher than average wait times, however, we are more than excited to help you resolve this issue. Please look out for an email shortly from the team eager to help!

Selezia

Location France

Klaviyo is a MUST HAVE in 2022 for your shop, if you want more profit and increase your sells ! The support is awesome also and very reactive ! If you don't have Klaviyo, you lose money !

WellReadBabes

The best email marketing app, it can do anything! Took a minute to figure out, but now the possibilities are limitless. And very generous free plan too. Thank you!

Mondo Cattolico

Location Italy

Hello I left a bad review as I didn't manage to get support, then they contacted me and explained that they had an higer number of request this last days, so they gave me a fantastic support to fix my issue. Thank you again Tracy for your great support. The app is anyway very very good, maybe a little old style design, I can't compare with others, but I chosed it because of the features it has.

March 29, 2022

Update 3/30: Manuela, we appreciate you working with us to get a resolution to your concerns. We're so happy you had a great experience with Tracy and I'll be sure to thank her on your behalf.

Hey Manuela, thanks for sharing your feedback and sorry to hear this has been your experience. I'd be happy to help you get connected to someone who can help, so please look out for an email from our Support team shortly. We appreciate your patience and are excited to get you back on track.