Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS | Reviews

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Body Shift Beads

Used this app to create my first email campaign and it was so easy to use. I love the simplicity of the app and the drag and drop system.

Master Vaper

Love this app we are going to use it across all our sites.
So easy to use.
Schedules tasks we used to do manually. This saves so much time.
Thanks

Dezaart

Great APP, definitely recommended. Many step-by-step guides on how to start email marketing from scratch!

ARDO Australia

We're using this app mainly to grow our subscriber list, and we absolutely love how intuitive and simple the system is.

amaransnacks

Excelente herramienta para shopify, poder generar los flujos y toda la parte de marketing de la tienda.

Reuse Chile

Excelente aplicación para shopify, muy amigable y fácil de configurar los flujos y campañas de emaling.

Faith In Nature

We've recently migrated our large subscriber list from an another ESP over to Klaviyo to use with Shopify. Klaviyo have been super helpful and responsive throughout the whole process, and the migration has been pretty seamless. Live chat have been a great help advising on best practices and tips to improve our deliverability.

Knot Another Hat

So unbelievably easy to use, and to have email that integrates with my store? A dream. I used to use Mailchimp and I don't know why I waited so long to switch over.

LW Designs LLC

Top quality ................................................................................................

BioMagnetic Sport

Klaviyo is worth every single cent. I was worried I wouldn't get my money's worth but it is just incredible. The revenue we make just from our flows covers the monthly fee. Fantastic app and I highly recommend it. We are small business and the insight that we get from the Klaviyo team is so valuable.