Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Reviews
Developer
1658 reviews
1658 reviews
Overall rating
4
Counts per rating level
  • 74% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 8% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 2% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 3% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 14% of ratings are 1 stars
1658 reviews
June 19, 2022

Really helpful in providing a quality email to customers and targets as well as transparency of customers and targets engaging. Easy to use. I use it often.

Clean Energy
United States
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 14, 2022

Great app. I highly recommend Klaviyo marketing for any e-commerce store owner who wants to scale their sales through email marketing with powerful automated flows.

STRONGER APPAREL
United States
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
June 14, 2022

Très déçu par cette application. La visioconférence qu'ils proposent ne permet pas du tout de se rendre compte si cela correspond ou pas aux attentes et ils vous demandent de payer la première mensualité tout de suite en cb. Le problème, même si au bout de 24/48h vous vous rendez compte que cela ne vous convient pas aucun remboursement possible. De plus, aux questions posées, il y a beaucoup trop de réponses automatisées. Tout est en anglais et je devais avoir un interlocuteur en français que je n'ai jamais eu. quand à la connexion avec Smile, cela n'a pas été possible non plus. Ils devraient avant que l'on paye, mieux expliqué comment fonctionne leur application pour éviter les mécontents

Ethnilink
France
Time spent using app: 7 days
June 13, 2022

Ich komme mit einigen Dingen nicht zurecht, Live Chat gibt es nur bei kostenpflichtigen Plänen, auf Support E Mails wird leider nicht geantwortet. Nun wollte ich einen kostenpflichtigen Plan abschließen, leider wird meine Kreditkarte aus welchen Gründen auch immer, nicht akzeptiert und meine VAT ID ist angeblich ungültig. Das war es dann wohl mit Klaviyo, schade, der Umfang der App ist sicher toll, aber ohne Support für mich nicht umsetzbar.

Pomppa Shop Deutschland
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 days
June 13, 2022

Much better than Mailchimp. Cannot believe that there are still lots of brands sticking with Mailchimp.

Zero Zero Robotics store
China
Time spent using app: 19 days
June 11, 2022

I'm very happy with Klaviyo so far, but unfortunately, I can't find a page to leave a review on actual Shopify. I'm just so angry that some kind of liquid error showed up on my website at the top of my shop and all my customers can see it. When I reached out to Shopify they told me that I have to fix it myself and they can't help me with that. I have been told that because my web design is from a third party so I'm unable to update my store and have to build my website all over again. So when this happens again I will have to build it again and again. Is this normal? I don't think so, they should fix this problem when they want to use third-party web designs!

Blanka Donnelli
Canada
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 11, 2022

We had a very pushy sales rep who pressured us into installing the app within one week because only then they could provide help with setting up flows and so on. Once we installed the app he stopped replying to our messages and we never heard from klaviyo again. For support they expect you to wait in a chat for almost two hours, which is pretty crazy considering that they sell to entrepreneurs. All in all we had a pretty scammy and unprofessional experience so far. We did not expect this and are negatively surprised by the brand.

Zeitgeist Vintage
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 8, 2022

Stade 1 : facile d'utilisation malgré quelques bugs dans les enregistrements des modifications entre version PC & mobile lors de la création de la newsletter. à suivre...

Petit Pote
France
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
Klaviyo replied June 8, 2022

Bonjour! Nous sommes heureux que vous commenciez avec Klaviyo. Un membre de notre équipe de croissance vous contactera pour voir comment nous pouvons vous aider.

June 7, 2022

LOVE! So easy to set up and use. For someone who is just starting my business, this is so fantastic and has become such an important tool for generating sales

orendabeauty
Australia
Time spent using app: 8 days
June 5, 2022

Love this app! It integrates with almost everything and the functionality is beautiful. We love this app so much it fits all our needs!

Sacred Visions
United States
Time spent using app: About 2 months